Love Me Again

Twenty Five;

I wake up the next morning with a little bit of a headache. I wasn't hung over, since I only had two drinks, it doesn't do too much to me. I go straight into the bathroom and get a shower.

After 15 minutes or so, I walk out of the bathroom and throw on some skinny jeans, a tank, and a flannel. I grab my phone, and go out into the kitchen. I look at the time, it was 10:27am. I remember I'm supposed to text Riker, so I do that first thing.
Hey.

While I wait for his reply, I go through all my other notifications. I try and figure out something to eat, but I haven't gone grocery shopping yet, and I'm slapping myself for it.

My phone goes off.
Hey. Can I come over this afternoon? -Riker
Yeah, let me know when you're on your way.


I put my phone in my back pocket and head into my room. I had enough time to run out and get something to eat at least. I put on a pair of Converse, grab my purse, keys, and head out the door.

I decide to just go to Starbucks, because it was easy, and I could use some caffeine. When I get there, it wasn't too busy, thankfully. I'm in and out within five minutes. I get back into my car, and head back home.

When I get home, it's just after 11am. I throw my purse and keys on the coffee table, and plop down on the couch.
"And now I wait." I say aloud to myself, before taking a sip of my drink.

Over the next hour, my mind was racing with what Riker will say. From the way things went last night in the dressing room, it seemed like things are going to be okay. But he also could've just been being nice because of all the shit I've been through. So I honestly have no idea.

My phone goes off and pulls me from my thoughts.
On my way. -Riker
See you when you get here.


I take a deep breath to prepare myself.

About 15 minutes later, there's a knock on the door. I slowly get up from the couch and answer it. I was so used to Riker just walking in, I didn't think he would knock. When I open the door, there he stood.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry I didn't post anything in over a month...I kinda forgot. :( I'm gonna post the next part as well tonight, since it's the last part of the story.

Feedback ?? :)