Love Me Again

Three;

We get to the venue and I try to stay out of the way as much as I can, so I just walk around by myself. I figured this is what I would be doing most of the time before the shows anyway, besides hanging out in the dressing rooms, or waiting until someone asked me to do anything, so I knew I'd have to get used to it, but I didn't have a problem with it. And especially with this being the first show of the tour, I knew everyone would be scrambling around even more.

I start to make my way to the dressing rooms, minding my own business, when all of the sudden someone wraps their arms around me, causing me to jump.
"You just scared the crap out of me." I say, when I turn around and realize it was Riker.
"That's what I was going for." He says with a devilish smile.
"Jerk. So what are you doing?"
"Was looking for you."
"Welp, you found me."
"That I did." Riker says before pressing his lips against mine.
"Is this seriously going to be happening all tour?" Someones says, causing us to pull apart. It was Rocky, and he had a disgusted look upon his face.
"Don't be jealous." Riker says jokingly as he pulls me into a tight hug. Rocky's face drops, and he walks away without another word.
"What was that?" Riker shrugs and we head into the dressing room.

*Soundcheck*
Everyone with VIP came into the venue. I was peeking out from behind a wing on the side, trying not to be seen. The front was filling up quickly, and the venue soon became full of noise. I backed away from the wing and stood next to Rydel.
"This is crazy." I say. I have never been on tour with them, but I knew what to expect from the fans, because I've been to quite a few of their shows.
"I know, but I love it." She replies, as everyone heads out onto the stage for soundcheck.

The crowd asks a bunch of different questions, some of the usual questions, and of course some random ones. They play "I Want U Bad" and cover McFly's "That Girl".
"Thank you guys. Enjoy the show." Riker says, then they exit the stage.

*Later that night; Concert*
The crowd is going crazy as the guys and Rydel take the stage. I'm standing in the wings on Riker's side, watching them perform. It never ceases to amaze me how incredible they are performing. I'm glad I get to experience this, especially with Riker.

*After Concert*
As soon as they exit the stage, Riker runs over to me and pulls me into a hug.
"No, you're covered in sweat!" I say, trying to get out of his hold, but he wouldn't let go.
"You know you like it." He rubs his face on mine, before letting me go.
"You're disgusting." I say as I wipe off the sweat. "But you were amazing, as always."
"Thanks babe." He hugs me again, and kisses my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
It get's better next chapter, so please bare with me. ;P Feedback ?? :)