Love Me Again

Seven;

I wipe my eyes, take a deep breath, and plug my headphones into my phone. I put my ear-puds into my ears, and turn my "Hardcore" playlist to shuffle. "Cry" by The Used comes on first. I put my hood up, lay down, and close my eyes.

All of the sudden, I'm being shaken. My eyes fly open, and I see Ross. I take my ear-puds out of my ears.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
"I woke up early, and didn't want to stay in my bunk." I say sitting up.
"So why aren't you up front with Riker?" 'I guess he doesn't know.' I thought.
"Wanted to be alone." He sits next to me. 'So much for that.'
"So what was up yesterday?" I pull my knees up to my chest.
"What do you mean?"
"Well you were crying, and no one knew why." 'Some knew.' I thought.
"I actually really don't want to talk about it, if that's okay."
"Alright, that's fine. You okay if I play a little?" He reaches for his guitar.
"Yeah, go ahead."

Ross starts to play and hum something I don't know, but I liked it.
"What's that?" I ask.
"Working on a new song."
"It's good."
"Thanks."

We sit there for a little while longer, until Ryland joins us. He asks how I am, since he knew I was upset yesterday. I told him I was fine, and thanked him. I decide that I'm going to go lay back down, since I knew either Riker or Rocky would be coming back here soon, and Riker doesn't want to see me, and I don't want to see Rocky. So I thought better do this now, as I stand up.
"Where are you going?" Ross asks.
"I'm gonna go lay down, I'm starting to get a headache." Which wasn't a lie, because it's hasn't gone away yet.
"Alright, see ya." He says, then goes back to playing.

I walk through the curtain and run into someone. Of course it was Rocky.
"Hey." He says. I ignore him, and start to walk away. "So you aren't talking to me?"
"Why would I after everything you caused yesterday?"
"Well you're talking to me now." He steps closer to me.
"And this is the last time I ever will." I turn and go straight to my bunk.

I couldn't believe him. He destroyed my relationship with Riker, and he expects me to be perfectly fine with it? Um, no. It doesn't like that. Right now I just wanted to scream, but there was no possible way that could happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?!? :)