Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Twitter Links

“You ok?” Katy asked as they sat and watched their boyfriends on the ice.
“Yeah I’m fine. I just feel like people are staring at me.” Katy looked around and noticed that in fact, people were staring at her best friend.
“Just ignore them. It will be fine.” She reassured her friend before looking at back to the ice as Jamie Benn battled for the puck with one of the Kings players.
Julianna looks down to her phone and sees it’s her brother so she answers.
“I’m the game, what’s up?” She asked him and when she heard him sigh, she frowned. “What’s wrong Jason?”
“Julianna, Clare just showed me this blog she found online.” He says and she frowns as she looks at Katy and then back to the ice, ignoring her friend’s concerned look.
“What is it about?”
“About NHL WAG’s and you’re on it. I just want you to be prepared because you are bound to run across it.
“Are you kidding me?” She asked, becoming even more upset with Candace. If Candace could have kept her mouth shut then Julianna wouldn’t be dealing with this shit right now. Julianna quickly found her anger directed at Tyler, even though she knew it wasn’t his fault.
“They are saying some pretty bad things about Tyler’s rep and his relationship tract record.” Jason informed her and she just got angrier.
“I have to go.” She said, hanging up. “I’m going home.” Julianna told Katy and she looked at her shocked.
“What happened? Where are you going?”
“Apparently I’m on a bunch WAG blogs and I just can’t deal with shit. All because of his stupid bitch of a sister.” She said it without thinking and she would regret saying later. But at that moment, it was just how she felt. Katy stayed to watch the game and shook her head disapprovingly as her best friend walked out of the stadium.
During the commercial break, Tyler noticed that Julianna was no longer in the stands. He made eye contact with Katy but knew something was wrong with she shook her head with a sad look.
“Hey! Focus on the game. Don’t worry about anything else except the game Seguin!” Benn yelled at him and he quickly put his focus back on the ice. But in a far corner in his mind, he was worried about Julianna.
The game ended badly for the Stars as they took a loss. Tyler leaned against his stall and tried not to think about anything. Well that didn’t quite work for him.
“Tyler, you should see this.” Antoine says and hands Tyler his phone which is open to some Twitter link.
Tyler reads out loud, “Seguin: Party boy and Ladies man. Settling down? Not likely…” He continues to read silently and rolls his eyes, tossing the phone back to Antione.
“If she got made over this, that’s bullshit! She needs to trust me.” He says becoming angry at the thought of Julianna doubting him.
Then Alex spoke up, “Dude, maybe it’s not that she doubts you. Maybe it’s just that it’s a lot for her to handle. I mean she had the heart problems and she has school and work and didn’t you say that Candace spilt the beans? She just wasn’t ready let alone prepared for being a WAG entailed.” Alex’s words made a lot of sense to Tyler and he thought about them as he drove home.
He picked up the phone and called Julianna.
“Hello?” She answered and sounded sad.
“I saw. Do you want me to come over?” He asked, hoping she would say yes.
“No. I have a lot of homework and studying to do, finals are next week.” He knew it was an excuse but he couldn’t argue. This would give him time to go Christmas shopping.
“Alright. Text me later. I love you.”
“I love you too.” She said before hanging up. Instead of heading home he headed to the mall. The game was early since it’s a Saturday so it was only around 4 pm when it ended.
He got to the mall and looked around, he knew what he was getting though and he knew it wouldn’t be at just any store. Originally he had planned on proposing at Christmas, but now he didn’t think that was a good idea. Things were rocking and he wasn’t even sure that he could get her to go to Canada with him.
He walked around in the Tiffany and Co. store and it didn’t take him long to find the rose gold diamond incrusted Key pendant necklace that he knew she would love.
“Can I help you sir?” A lady asked, flirtatiously batting her eyelashes at him, which he ignores.
“Yeah, that one. I’ll take it.”
“It’s $8,300.” She says and he looks at her like she is stupid.
“I know. I’ll take it.”
“Of course. Right this way.” She says as she removes the necklace from the case. He buys it and when he gets home he finds a safe place to store it, a place where she won’t see, not that he thought she would be coming over.
.
Julianna’s phone goes off again, a little while later and she is surprised when it’s a number she doesn’t know.
“Hello?”
“Hey Julianna, It’s Candace.” Candace said, she wasn’t sure about the phone call but she figured she would try.
“Oh, look I’m in the middle of studying for finals so…”
“This will only take a minute?”
“Like ti only took you a minute to flirt with my best friend’s boyfriend or like how it only took you a minute to post that picture on Instagram?” Julianna asked coldly and she knew she was being harsh but she didn’t care.
“It’s not like that…”
“Candace I don’t care!” Julianna said, raising her voice. She was at the end of her rope with people and Candace happened to be the icing on the cake, she was also the eggs and the flower and the majority of the mixing, but Julianna had tried to ignore that. “You don’t want me with your brother? Is that it? You think I’m not good enough for him? I love him Candace! I love him so much it pains me to think about losing him! But I’m not going to sit around and wait to see what his little sister is going to do next to sabotage us! I was looking forward to being a big sister to you and Cassidy but just leave me alone!” She yelled and hung up the phone in tears. She wasn’t sure what she just did, but she was afraid she had just ruined any chance of her and Tyler taking their relationship to the next step.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn... I mean I know I wrote it lol but still!

Thoughts???