Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Summer Time

The end of the season came quick and the Dallas Stars made it to the first round of playoffs. That was better than they had done in the previous years. Tyler had been upset, along with the rest of his team, but they were still decently proud of themselves.
“Tyler, are you home?” Julianna asked as she walked into the house.
“Hey babe.” Tyler says as he walks into the entry way to meet her. “How was your day?” He asked, giving her a kiss.
“It was fun! I’m glad she had talked me into going, but now I really don’t want to wait till next summer for the wedding.” She tells him with a pouty grin and he laughs, pulling her under his arm and leading her to the couch where she snuggled up next to him.
Julianna and Katy had gone to a Bridal Convention and they had everything there that you could ever need for a wedding. It definitely got them in the wedding planning spirit. “Well maybe we don’t have to wait babe.” Tyler says with a small shrug and she raises an eye brow.
“Tyler, do you have any idea how much planning and time going into a wedding? There is no way we could have one planned before the season starts.” She tells him and he kisses her quickly before continuing.
“Babe, we could elope.” He says and she glares at him. “I’m kidding! Just kidding!” He quickly throws in and she shakes her head.
“Tyler it’s our wedding! We can’t elope! It’s to important.” She says standing up and walking away.
“Babe, where are you going?”
“Up stairs.” She says and he sighs, she turns and looks at him. “You could join me.” She says with a smirk and he quickly jumps of the couch and follows her up the stairs.

.
.
Mandy slithers up to Antoine Roussel, who slips an arm around her waist and orders another two drinks from the bar.
“Antoine I want to dance.” She tells him and he smiles down at the brunette.
“Alright babe, let’s go.” He says and he lets her drag him towards the dance floor where they spend the next three songs. “Come on, let’s get out of here.” He keeps his arm tight around her waist as he leads her to the cab that takes them back to his apartment.
She crawls into bed next to him and he pulls her down onto his chest, kissing her hard.
“The team is having a party tomorrow night. You should go with me.”
“You want me to go with you? Are you sure?” She asked, pretending to be innocent even though this was a part of her plan all along.
“Of course I do babe!” He pulls her lips to his and she smiles with satisfaction. If the whole team was going to be there, then Julianna would also be on the guest list. Which means that Tyler Seguin would also be there.
.
.
“Babe!” Julianna giggled as Tyler tickled her under the sheets, “Tyler stopped!” He finally did and fell next to her on the bed. “Do we have to go to the party tomorrow?” She asked him and he raised an eye brow.
“You don’t want to go?” He asked and she shrugged.
“I mean, I know it’s a team get to together but I was thinking we could leave early to go visit my family.” She tells him with sweet eyes and he pulls her close.
“Of course babe. I’m sure the guys wouldn’t mind. We can pack in the morning and take off.” He says, kissing her. The kiss turns passionate as she wraps her arms around his neck. They were in love and nothing else mattered.
.
.

“Hey!!!” She yelled into the house with Tyler behind her.
“Julianna!” Clare yelled running towards her and throwing her arms around her future sister in law. “I missed you!”
“I missed you to!” Tyler only hoped that would become how Julianna and his sister’s relationship would be. “Y’all remember Tyler.” She said, her accent coming back real quickly.
Tyler hugged the family members as they made their way into the house.
“How was the drive man?” Jason asked.
“It wasn’t too bad, I mean a little long but it’s all good. She kept me entertained.”
“Oh I don’t doubt that.” He says with a laugh.
“Dinner is ready!” Her mom, Sara, called and they all filed into the dining room. “Oh honey let me look at that ring”
Julianna giggled but showed her mom and Clare the ring again.
“You did good.” Clare tells Tyler and he blushes just a little.
They take their seats and the meal begins with some small conversation.
“So how long are you guys staying?” David, her dad, asked.
“Probably for about a week or two and then we are going to Brampton for about a week.” Tyler tells them and they nod.
“Julianna, how are you getting so much time off work?” Jason asked and she smiled over to Tyler before answering.
“I quite the bar. I’m going to focus on finishing school this last semester and staying healthy.”
“Is something wrong with your heart?” He mom jumps to the worst possibly conclusion.
“Mom, I’m ok. Doctor just said that if I didn’t have to work then I shouldn’t.”
“And she doesn’t have to work.” Tyler said with a small smile.
“So you’re going to support her?” David asked and Tyler nodded.
“Yes sir.”
David nods and takes a drink of his beer with a little smile. He was incredibly happy that his daughter had actually found a good man to take care of her. Julianna was fragile, not mentally, but physically. He was still so worried about her heart and about her body rejecting the implant, she should be in the safe zone, but weirder things have happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting close to the end.... :)