Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Breakfast

Tyler woke up before Julianna and he couldn’t help but smile when he saw that she was laying in his arms on the couch. He didn’t want to wake her but he wanted to make her breakfast. He gently got up and then she stirred but he smiled when she stayed asleep. He went into her kitchen, found two pans and then pulled out eggs and bacon from the fridge.
Last night was perfect for Tyler. He was really clicking with her and even though it had only been two weeks, there was definitely something there. He couldn’t remember the last time he actually stayed the night with a girl and didn’t have sex with her.
As he was cooking the bacon, he noticed in the corner of the kitchen counter, about five different pill bottles. He quickly glanced away and looked at Julianna, she was still asleep. He looked back to the pills and picked one up. It was called something he had never heard of before. He quickly sat it back down, doing so at just the right time. Julianna walked into the kitchen and hugged him from behind. He turned around and pulled her into his arms.
“Good morning beautiful.” He kissed her gently and she smiled.
“Good morning handsome.” She glanced at the stove and then looked back to him with questioning eyes.
“I wanted to make you breakfast.” She said with a small shrug and she laugh.
“Don’t you have a morning skate to go to?” She asked and when she did, his eyes went wide. He had completely forgotten that today was the season opener. He didn’t, however, forget that he would be leaving her tickets at will call.
“Oh shit! I got to go!” He quickly kissed her once more before heading for the door. “I’ll leave your tickets at will call… Wait!”
“What?” She asked, laughing at his panic.
“I don’t know your last name…” She could see how embarrassed that made him but she just smiled.
“Arnett. Julianna Arnett.” He smiled and nodded.
“See you later babe.” He called to her as he ran out the door. It caught her by surprise but she was happy that he had used the pet name. In her mind, they were getting along so great and she liked him, more than just a friend.
“Hey what’s up?” She asked once answering her phone.
“So how did it go?” Katy asked.
“Well he just left.”
“Shut up! You slept with him?” She asked, sounding excited.
“No! I mean… We fell asleep on the couch but besides making out, nothing happened.”
“It he a good kisser?” She asked.
“Probably the best.” Both girls laughed. “Do you want to come over? Tyler is leaving me two tickets at will call for tonight, I figured we could go.”
“Uh.. Duh! I’m all over that Antoine guy.”
“Ok Katy, you’re my best friend. Don’t be a puck bunny!”
“Oh never! You know me! Supportive of their good looks from the side line.”
“Yeah whatever. Hurry up! I’m lonely.” Julianna said with a laugh, “Oh I have breakfast.”
“On my way!”
While Julianna waited for Katy she took a shower and put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. She wasn’t sure what they would be doing until game time but she wanted to be comfortable for it.
.
Tyler showed up a few minutes late for morning skate. When he ran into the locker room, most of the guys were walking out in their gear to get on the ice.
“What’s up man? Why are you late?” Jamie asked him and Tyler blushed.
“I fell asleep at Julianna’s last night.”
“Wait! The bar tender?” Antoine asked and Tyler nodded. “Is she any good?”
“Dude! We didn’t have sex! Alright, I really like her. We made dinner together, made out a lot and then fell asleep during a movie.”
“Is she coming to the game?” Valerie asked and Tyler nodded with pride.
“Yeah, I told her I’d leave her tickets at will call.”
“Well shit. Look at that! Seguin is smitten!”
“Maybe I am.” He had said with a shrug. He wasn’t ashamed of his feelings for Julianna. He felt strongly, sure, but he didn’t care if everyone knew.

Julianna became nervous as it got closer to game time. She had changed into some straight leg jeans with a pair of sperries and a cute Dallas Stars V-Neck shirt.
“Will you stop being so nervous?” Katy asked her as they walked up to will call.
“What if he forgot to leave the tickets? What if I look stupid or...”
“Dude… Chill. Tyler obviously likes you. He didn’t forget.”
“Can I help you?” The lady behind the glass asked and Julianna fidgeted with her fingers.
“There should be two tickets under Julianna Arnett.” She said nervously.
“Yup. Here they are.” The lady hands her an envelope and they quickly move away from the window so the next people in line can go.
Julianna takes out the tickets and they walk to the doors. She hands the tickets to be scanned and the guy smiles.
“Great seats girls.” He said before handing them back. Julianna hadn’t even looked at the seats. She was so nervous being there and seeing Tyler play. Of course she had seen him play, but that was on TV and that was way before they made out in her kitchen, and on her door step, and on the couch and … Well she was nervous.
“Katy…” She said with a small laugh as she handed over the tickets.
“Dude… yeah he doesn’t like you at all!” She said sarcastically. The seats where only two rows behind the glass and on the Stars side close to the bench.
“Shut up Katy… Oh look there he is.” She said excitedly as he skated by in warm ups. He looked up and saw her. He grinned and gave her a wave. She blushed and waved back. It made him laugh lightly when he saw her blush. He was glad that she showed up.
“Hey is that her?” Antione asked and Tyler nodded.
“Her friend is pretty cute.”
“That’s her best friend Katy. I’ll introduce you later.”
“I’d appreciate that.” Antoine said with a nod and skated away.
The boys played good and Tyler got a two goals, which his teammates helped set up for him. He saw her cheering and he filled with pride. She wasn’t officially his girlfriend, not yet anyways, but he knew that she would be soon and he was looking forward to seeing her at more games.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?