Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Double Date

“You sure this is a good idea?” Katy asked with a small laugh as the girls looked themselves over in Julianna’s mirror.
“Dude, we are going on a double date to freaking Six Flags! It’s probably the best idea I’ve had in a while.” Julianna was in charge of making the plans for the double date Wednesday. The boys had a morning practice and after that they would be off to Six Flags.
“I’m excited. Hey are you sure you’ll be ok?” Katy asked her best friend with a worried tone. Julianna gave her a small glare and shook it off.
“Katy, I’ll be fine! I’ve been taking my medication and I haven’t skipped a beat in a while.” Julianna argued back. She knew Katy was just worried about her health, but she wasn’t about to let it ruin their day.
Julianna had on a pair of strait leg jeans with sperries and Katy had on the same. They both had on V-necks only Julianna’s was purple and Katy’s was Yellow. Julianna grabbed her Brown fringy cross body purse and they head down stairs as the doorbell went off.
.
As the four of them walked around park, each couple holding hands, people noticed them but kept their distance.
“Katy can you take a picture of us?” Julianna asked as they walked right in front of the one of the signs for the big coasters.
“Sure thing.” She took Julianna’s phone. Tyler swooped Julianna into his arms wedding style and she kicked out one leg and threw one arm in the air. The picture was snapped and they both approved.
“So… we have a week road trip before the Halloween party. You girls going to miss us?” Antoine asked and Katy laughed.
“Yeah, while we have a week long slumber party.” She joked.
“We will miss you both so you better win some games for us!” Julianna said, poking Tyler in the chest. He looked down at her with love in his eyes and kissed her quickly.
“Damn Tyler! Tell J to stop having such high demands.” Antione joked.
“We’ll try our best babe.” Tyler answered her, completely ignoring his teammate’s comment.
“So what are you guys going as?” Katy asked and Tyler looked at her a little surprised. He was shocked that Julianna hadn’t told her best friend. She told her everything else.
“It’s a secret! Because we are going to win.” Julianna stuck her tongue out and the boys laughed while Katy made a sour face.
“Like hell you are!” Both girls laughed and then they calmed down. “So when do you head to Georgia?” Katy asked and Tyler quickly looked down to Julianna who was sending Katy death glares. Katy looked guilty, she hadn’t known it was a secret.
“You’re going to Georgia? When? For what?” Tyler wasn’t exactly happy that she hadn’t told him about Georgia but he didn’t want to jump the gun and be angry either, it could be a misunderstanding.
“I wasn’t sure I was going.” She sends Katy another glance, “I’m leaving the day before Thanksgiving and just going for two days… I was actually going to ask you to go with me.” She said, looking up at him hopeful.
“You want me to go with you?” He asked and she nodded. He couldn’t believe that she was ready to take him home to meet her family, but she was and he couldn’t be more thrilled about it.
“Yeah. I know it’s soon but...” Katy and Antoine had turned their backs to give them some privacy as they stood in line for the ride.
“Of course I want to go! I’m surprised you asked but I’m really glad you did! You know I love you and I can’t wait to meet your family.” He pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. He heard the click of a camera and they pulled a part to see some guy taking their pictures. “Can I help you?” Tyler asked, becoming defensive of Julianna and slightly pushing her behind him.
“No. You’re helping me enough by just being here.” The guys said as he continued to take pictures. He wasn’t too tall, maybe 5’10” and not exactly in shape. Tyler wanted to stop him but he couldn’t do anything. The guy was three rows away in the wrap around line and Tyler knew he would get in serious trouble. “Is that your girlfriend Tyler? Or just another weekend fling?”
Tyler looked down at Julianna, expecting to see hurt written all over her face, but instead, she looked defensive.
“How about you leave us alone? We are here having a good time and we don’t need you to ruin in!” Julianna bit back but that just fueled the fire.
“Oh so you have a little girl sticking up for you?” Tyler took Julianna by the shoulders and pushed her onto the ride. It was their turn to go and he really didn’t want to listen to this guy anymore.
“Those pictures are going to be everywhere.” Antione said to Tyler in hushed tones as they walked a few paces behind the girls.
“I know… That’s what I’m afraid of. He got so many shots too and I highly doubt he post the ones where we look happy.”
He quickened his pace to catch up with Julianna and took her hand. “I love you.” He said into her ear and she smiled up at him.
“I love you too.” She quickly kissed him. They continued going on rides and even had a funnel cake and the girls split Cotton Candy. As they were walking toward another ride, Julianna stopped walking, jerking her hand out of Tyler’s. He looked back at her and saw her eyes closed and her hand was on her chest. Her faced looked pained.
“Are you ok?” He asked her, worrying and she nodded.
“I’m good.” She said but he didn’t look convinced. “Tyler, it happens. I’m ok. I promise. Come on! Let’s go on Superman!” Julianna and Katy dragged the boys into the line but he couldn’t get the thought of that look on her face, off his mind.
.
“Hey babe?” Tyler asked, once they were alone in her house.
“What’s up?”
“Does your family know you invited me for Thanksgiving?”
“They sure do.”
“Ok, well I have to fly out really early the morning after because I have a game the next day.”
“Tyler, you don’t have to fly out for one day!” She told him and he laughed.
“Babe. I want to meet your family.” He leaned in and kissed her. “It will be fine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
We are about to it some drama but it's not where you think it will be.