Please Come Back to Me.

Everything changed.

"You have a big head." I poked the side of his head and watched him cringe, I laughed at his face and then poked him in the cheek. This made him groan in annoyance and I laughed harder, Dean and I were sitting in the living room of Bobby house waiting for him and Sam to come back.

I watch Dean tighten his jaw and the muscles flexed, then he looked at me with his soft blue eyes and leaned forward.

"I have a big head, you have a tiny brain." A smirk spread across his face as I gasped from his insult, I leaned closer to him leaving us inches apart. I looked at his lips and then at his eyes while I licked my own lips, he wanted to play then I could play right back. I watched him swallow and look down at my lips and bite down on his bottom lip.

"If you want...before they come back, we could have angry sex." I looked at him and watched as his face changed, he looked confused and shocked at the same time.

I watched as he tried to say something but couldn't really figure out what to say at that very moment, I watched him lick his lips and then lean forward once more.

"Elena, don't start what you know you can't finish." He placed a quick kiss on my lips just as the door opened and in walked Bobby and Sam. I stood up and walked over to the door past the two men, I kept my face serious as if I was mad and about to blowup on Dean.

"Dean! We need to talk in private, meet me by your stupid fucking ignorant impala. Five minutes." I glared at him and then walked out of the door, once on the other side a smile spread across my face as I heard his footsteps.


That night changed everything, it was the first time we had slept together and it was the reason why everything changed. We would argue a lot about random shit and then four months after that night I found out that I was pregnant, Dean had left me with Bobby to keep me safe but that didn't pan out so well, seeing as bobby died and I ended up just traveling with them.

After our daughter Rose Winchester was born, they one again had me staying somewhere. I didn't see them for three years, well more so I didn't see Dean for three years; Sam would come by and visit while keeping me in the loop. He told me of the day that Dean died, he told me when he came back but he never told me why he never came to visit Rose and I.

Until everything went down hill.

The demons wants to get back at Dean for some reason so they took it into there hands and kidnapped Rose, that was the day I stepped in, that was the day that everything changed. Since then I have been traveling with them, but things with Dean and I were never the same. He became worse after Sam ended up in the hospital and then Killed Kevin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I re did this chapter and I am going to re do the next chapter.

Show some love please.