Until I Met You

Plans For The Night

Image

"Any plans for tonight?" Kaysee questioned Ashley as they gathered their things from the back room.

"If you want to go back to the club, I’m going to have to pass."

"Not that club.” Kaysee rolled her eyes. “I was thinking of hitting Spyder tonight."

"Who's playing?" Ashley questioned, knowing that Kaysee only ever went to Spyder to watch bands.

"I’m not really sure.” She admitted. “But everyone's been talking about it for weeks."

“And it never occurred to you to find out what band it is.” Ashley laughed.

Kaysee shrugged. “Spyder is always fun no matter what band is there.”

"Maybe.” Ashley agreed. “I may have to stay home and spend some time with Bailey and Leigh. They were kinda pissed that I went out with you last night."

Kaysee frowned. "Why were they mad?"

Ashley turned around and closed the door so they could talk some what privately. "Bailey’s upset because she’s not 18 yet and can’t go out with us. Leigh was upset because she was stuck with Bailey most the night until she went to work." Ashley explained in almost a whisper.

"Its not our fault Bailey wasn’t born sooner.” Kaysee scoffed. “She should be mad at her parents."

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Because that’s logical."

“We offered for Leigh to join us.” Kaysee continued. “Its not our fault she had to work. Maybe she shouldn’t work overnights.”

Ashley shrugged. “She enjoys overnights. That way she doesn‘t have to deal with customers.”

“Yeah dealing with customers can be a drag.” Kaysee agreed. "I guess we just have to see who's bouncing tonight and try to get Bailey in." She put her bag over her shoulder.

"Sounds good.” Ashley asked pulling her keys out of her purse. “What time do you want to meet?"

"Six. Then we have a better chance of getting Bailey in."

"That only gives me an hour to get ready." Ashley pouted pulling open the door.

"You could wear what you've got on." Kaysee stated following her out of the room.

Ashley scoffed. "I’ve been wearing it all day."

"And you look really pretty."

“Thanks, but I’m still going to change.”

“I have to go home and change, but it’s not going to take me the whole hour.” Kaysee rolled her eyes.

“Perfection takes time.” Ashley winked.

Chuck walked past. “Have a good night.” his voice was gruff and low as he disappeared into the office shutting the door with a kick of his foot.

“I think.” Kaysee tilted her head. “Today has been hard on him.” She decided.

“I have no sympathy.” Ashley declared. She walked over to Bailey and Karie. “Ready?”

“Yeah.” Bailey nodded. “Oh you don’t care if Karie stays the night do you?”

“Make that two underage.” Ashley shouted at Kaysee.

Kaysee flashed a rock on sign. “I accept the challenge.”

“What was that all about?” Bailey questioned as they exited the store.

“Kaysee wanted to hit Spyder tonight.” Ashley informed them as they walked through the mall.

"Let me guess.” Bailey crossed her arms over her chest. “Your going to be out all night." She scowled.

"Actually, we were going to try and get you in.” Ashley retorted. “But since Karie's coming over I guess you wont want to go." They exited the mall and began walking through the parking lot.

"I wouldn’t mind going to Spyder.” Karie chimed in. “I've heard it’s really cool."

"It’s settled were going." Bailey beamed. “Of course your going to have to help us pick clothes.”

"I guess." Ashley muttered as she slid into the drivers seat of her car.

“How exciting.” Karie grinned climbing into the back seat.

“I just hope the band is good.” Bailey shut her door.

“I would be more worried about you guys getting in.” Ashley rolled her eyes as they drove out of the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~

Ashley unlocked the apartment door then was almost knocked over as Bailey rushed inside. Bailey ran to the bathroom slamming the door behind her. "Well then." Ashley shook her head.

Karie shut the door behind her as she walked into the apartment. "So do you think you could find something for me to wear? I didn’t really pack anything for going to a club." Karie stated as she sat down on the couch.

“Going out to the club are you?” Leigh appeared from her bedroom.

“Kaysee wants to check out the band.” Ashley shrugged, then turned to Karie. “I’m sure with my closet we can find something for you.”

“Who‘s playing?” Leigh questioned.

Ashley shrugged. “No clue.”

“Sounds fun. I’m in.” Leigh disappeared back into her bedroom.

"Do you think you could find something to make me look... sexy?" Karie's face turned a light shade of pink as the questioned escaped her lips.

"Trying to get someone to notice you more?" Ashley asked joining Karie on the couch.

"I know she notices me and we've done stuff but I cant get her to really want me." Karie explained.

"Well Bailey is bi so..." Ashley trailed off.

"I know she's bi” Karie sighed “And she messes around with guys."

"Don’t worry,” Ashley patted Karie's back. “I'm going to make you look so hot that everyone in the club will want you."

"That wont happen but I would really like it if you tried. So has she talked to you about me?"

"Yes," Ashley started slowly. "But I know she doesn’t have the same feelings for you that you have for her."

"I kinda figured that, but I’m not going to give up hope." She forced a smile.

“Come on.” Ashley jumped up. “Let’s raid my closet.” she tugged on Karie’s arm pulling her from the couch.

“I’m not sure your clothes will look good on me.” Karie stated following Ashley into her bedroom.

“You sit here.” Ashley pushed Karie towards the bed. “Relax and leave everything to me.” she winked and threw open the closet door.

Ashley searched through her closet. She pulled out a dress then shook her head and put it back. Next she pulled a skirt out glanced over her shoulder at Karie then put the skirt back with a sigh.

“If it’s going to be to hard to dress me don’t worry about it.” Karie spoke quietly.

“It’s not hard. I’m just trying to find something that you won’t feel uncomfortable wearing and still look really good.” Ashley answered. She pulled out a blue and black vest with three black buttons down the front. “Try this.” She tossed it at Karie, then turned her attention to finding bottoms.

Karie unbuttoned the vest and pulled it on over her shirt. She quickly began buttoning the vest back up when she heard Ashley laugh. Karie looked up with red cheeks.

“It would look better without a shirt on underneath.” She held up a pair of jeans, wrinkled her nose and turned back around.

While Ashley was busy digging in her closet Karie took the vest back off and pulled her shirt off. As she buttoned the last button back up she noticed Ashley looking at her with a smile.

“I knew that vest would look better without a shirt. It always manages to show just the right amount of cleavage.” She held out a pair of black skinny denim pants with rips on the knees. “These are low rise so they are going to show a bit more stomach then you’re use to but don’t worry about it your ass will still be covered.”

“Thanks.” Karie grabbed the pants then began to frown. “Uh aren’t the legs going to be kinda long on me… after all you are taller.”

“That’s why you’ll be wearing these.” Ashley excitedly held out a pair of black wooden wedge shoes. “It’s going to give you the height you currently lack.” She handed the shoes to Karie. “As well as bring the whole outfit together.”

Bailey appeared in the doorway a towel around her body. “Bathrooms free.”

“Great.” Ashley smiled. “Karie you can finish changing in here while I take a shower.” She strolled past Bailey and disappeared into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~

Ashley re-appeared a half hour later wearing a black tutu skirt featuring a sheer white layer with black lace trim; a black corset with white piping and a lace-up front; black fishnet tights and a pair of black high heel shoes. She had curled her hair and only touched up her makeup. “Everyone ready?” She asked with a smile.

“I know I am.” Bailey walked up behind her.

Ashley turned around to see what Bailey had decided to wear. Her smile vanished. "That’s my dress!" She had to admit Bailey picked one of her favorite dresses. A black fitted dress with a black leopard bodice and a black lace inset, black piping, along with an adjustable black belt and halter

“I know.” Bailey smiled. “But I didn’t have anything to wear to the club.” She tugged at the bottom of the dress.

“It’s a cute dress.” Ashley sighed, then noticed the shoes Bailey had on. “My shoes!”

Bailey shrugged. “I needed something to match the dress.” She held up her left foot “These platform heels are leopard printed to match the dress and the red bow is just so cute!”

“I know that’s why I bought them.” Ashley nodded her head.

"What do you have under your boobs to make them fill the dress?" Karie interrupted.

"What are you talking about? My boobs don’t need any help." Bailey placed her hands on her hips.

"That's not true because Ashley's boobs are a D and yours are only a C." Karie explained.

Ashley and Bailey both gave her a funny look. "I'm a lesbian so yeah I've looked. Besides anyone can tell Ashley's are bigger." Karie shrugged showing no shame in admitting she's looked at their chests.

"I have a padded push up bra on with a pair of socks under my boobs to give them extra lift." Bailey admitted reddening.

“Either way you look nice.” Karie smiled.

“Thanks!” Bailey hugged her. “You look awesome too.”

"Do you really think so?" Karie questioned clearly unsure.

“With Ashley dressing you, there is no other option then to look amazing.” Leigh chimed in from behind the group.

“Tell me your not actually wearing that.” Ashley complained.

“What is wrong with my outfit?” Leigh questioned spinning around.

“Jeans, tennis shoes and a white t-shirt aren’t club wear.” Ashley groaned.

“I don’t care.” Leigh crossed her arms over her chest.

“I can live with the pants only because there are holes in it and I can learn to accept the shoes but at least let me get you a different shirt.” Ashley practically begged.

Leigh sighed dropping her arms in defeat. “Nothing crazy.” She warned.

“Promise.” Ashley ran into her bedroom and soon appeared again. She held up two shirts. “Take your pick.”

Leigh stared at both shirts. In Ashley’s right hand was a white tank top with the words ‘You can’t sit with us’ in black ransom letters. In her left hand was a simple black corset top with a lace up front closure. “The white one.” She decided.

Ashley smiled and held out her left hand.

“I said the white one.” Leigh pushed her hand away.

“I heard you, but you picked the wrong one.” Ashley held out the black shirt again.

“I don’t trust the lace on that shirt to stay closed.” Leigh shook her head.

“Trust me it wont.”

Leigh groaned but took the black shirt. She disappeared into the bathroom to change. She quickly reappeared only looking slightly uncomfortable.

“You look wonderful.” Ashley jumped up and down happily.

“This better stay closed. I don’t need to flash my bra to everyone.” Leigh mumbled.

Ashley rolled her eyes. “Lets go we’re late!” Ashley grabbed her purse and walked out the door, Leigh, Bailey and Karie following.