Until I Met You

Celebrity to the Rescue

At 8:00 CKY hit the stage and rocked the club until 10:00 when they retired to the VIP section upstairs.

"That was awsome!" Kaysee screamed with a strained voice.

"I know." Ashley agreed with a huge smile.

"ASHLEY!" Bailey came rushing up to her.

"What's wrong?" She questioned suddenly coming crashing down to the real world.

"He's here." Bailey gushed.

Ashley looked confused. "Who's here?"

"What do you mean who's here? Who have I been looking for!" She screeched.

"Bailey, she's had quite a few drinks and doesn’t remember who you were looking for." Leigh explained.

"Bam." Bailey whispered to Ashley as she looked around to see if anyone else had heard.

"Good for him." Ashley nodded not really caring if he was there or not.

Bailey was confused. "Don’t you want to try and party with him?"

"Why would I?" Ashley questioned matching Bailey’s confusion.

Karie interjects. "Because he‘s hot and a celebrity."

Ashley held up a finger. “First of all he is very good looking.” Another finger is held up. “Second I think what he does for a living is really kick ass.” A third finger is held up. “Third he's just another person on this earth.” She held up one last finger. “And forth he wouldn’t want to party with me anyways. Now if you excuse me all of this talking has taken my buzz away and that makes me very sad." Ashley pushes past her friends and heads to the bar.

"Well I guess she told you." Kaysee laughed as she passed Bailey to follow Ashley.

“Some advice, don’t get disappointed when you don’t get a chance to meet Bam.” Leigh states. “I’ve had enough of the club. Tell Ashley I took a cab home.” She added.

Bailey turned to Karie. "I still think you and I should try to party with him."

"Maybe we should go back with Leigh." Karie states.

"This is a once in a life time opportunity." Bailey reasons.

"Do you really think you’re going to party with him?“ Karie questions.

Ashley reaches the bar but doesnt find Jake behind the bar. Instead she finds herself looking at an unfamiliar bartender.

"Where's Jake?" Kaysee asks before Ashley has the chance.

"He's upstairs in the vip room bartending." The new bartender states.

“Give me a jack and coke." Ashley states sadly as she sits down on a bar stool.

"Awe don’t be sad Ashley we can always go see Jake upstairs." Kaysee smiles her hand on Ashley's shoulder.

"How are we going to do that? I just went off on Bailey and now you want us to get into the VIP room." Ashley grabs the drink that was placed in front of her.

"Easy we won’t tell Bailey and we sneak in, once in I'm sure Jake will find a way to keep us in." Kase explained.

Ashley took a sip of her drink, then pushed it way in disgust. “I need Jake.” She sighed.

“See,” Kaysee stood next to Ashley trying to convince her that it was a good idea for them to find a way into the VIP room. “Jake’s the only one who knows how to make your drinks.”

"Excuse me but would you like to dance?" A male voice asked from behind the two chatting friends.

"No she would not like to dance." Kaysee shot over her shoulder not bothering to look at the guy.

Ashley thought that was rude of Kaysee so she turned around to tell the guy that she really had no desire to dance with him in a nicer way. "I'm sorry for my friend, but she’s right, I don’t want to dance, maybe later." She smiled at him.

"Come on babe just one quick dance." the man pressed.

"When a woman says no, its no." a second man's voice interrupted.

Ashley, Kaysee and the guy turned to the new man who was sitting at the bar drinking a beer.

"No one was talking to you." the first man snapped.

The second man turned around in his stool. "I've been listing to my best friend bitch about his stupid ex girlfriend for three weeks now. I haven’t gotten laid in two weeks and my mood is starting to sink quickly so if your looking for a fight let me finish my beer and we can take this outside."

The first man eyed the second for a moment then turned around and left.

Kaysee‘s eyes grew wide as she looked at the second man. "Your Ryan Dunn."

"That’s what my drivers license says but don’t tell anyone." he winked

Ashley smiled. "Thanks for helping me out with that guy.”

"Any time.” He nodded. “So you know my name, what's yours?"

"I'm Kaysee but you can call me Kase and this is my best friend Ashley."

“Its very nice to meet you,” He locked eyes with Ashley. “Both of you." He quickly added flashing a smile.

"So your best friend has been bitching about his ex for three weeks huh" Kaysee said keeping conversation going.

"Yeah, Bam wont shut up about it. That’s why I’m down here"

Kaysee shot Ashley a smirk.

"We thought if he went to a CKY show at a club he would shut his mouth but it hasn’t really worked." Ryan went on.

"Have you tried getting him laid?" Kase asked, shooting a wink at Ashley.

Ryan eyed her for a moment. "Everyone here is so fake that it would just piss him off."

"Well, he pissed us off." Kaysee glared.

"How did he do that?" Ryan asked confused.

"He stole our favorite bartender and we want him back." Ashley explained.

"Yeah" Kaysee added.

Ryan laughed and shook his head. "You two are alright, maybe I should bring you up to your favorite bartender. After all it was very rude of Bam to steal him away."

"Yes I agree you should bring us to our bartender. He's ours and you guys never come here anyways so it doesn’t mater what bartender you have." Kaysee nodded.

"Come on I'll bring you upstairs." Ryan smiled and took Ashley's hand leaving Kaysee to follow. </font>