アニーの遺産

Ew.

Ahhh, London. So busy, so full... so-

"Full of shit." I muttered from underneath my gloved hand. I was dressed a light hooded cape that I had gotten while on that little shopping spree we had earlier. Sebastian gave me a bewildered look as to why I would say such a thing, and I frowned. "You can't smell that?" I asked, and his face immediately brightened up with understanding, though the only signal to that was the raising of his eyebrows. "Ahh, you mean the air. It is a triffle bit smelly in London isn't it?"

"A bit?" I said sarcastically, and he smirked. "It seems you still have to get used to London's air still..." he said, and I cocked an eyebrow.

No dip Sherlock...

Thankfully, after a couple of days, me and Sebastian were no longer able to hear each others thoughts. It seemed to have worn off as we progressed further. Now, I could think all the dirty thoughts about Sebastian I want!

Nah, just kidding.

...

Or am I?

I watched as Sebastian made a turn into a shop nearby. Ciel going in first, and then me following behind, Sebastian closed the door behind us. "Welcome boy! On an errand for your father?" The shop keeper asked. I blinked to see a chubby middle aged man, standing behind the counter. I noticed the twitch in Ciel's shoulders at the mention of the word "father" and "boy". If there is anything I have learned at my stay in the Phantomhive household, is to never, ever belittle Ciel. I stand by that rule one hundred percent. Though I could probably kill the boy, and Sebastian, these were the two people who would be willing to protect me at this most vulnerable time. Ira could be after me at any time now...

Sebastian stood forward in front of Ciel, and gave the shop owner an innocent smile, which coming out of Sebastian... was terrifying to see. "Excuse me, but we had come to get my Young Masters cane." He said, pulling out a paper. I cocked an eyebrow at the shop keeper, who took the paper gingerly. Looking over it, he smiled, "Ah so you're the owner of this cane! I was wondering who would use such a small ca-"

I nearly snorted at the shopkeepers face when Sebastian "examined" the cane he was just handed over the poor guys forehead. "A rather well built cane. It doesn't bend at all..." he said, and out the cane down. I snickered and walked over to the trembling man, and set down a pouch full of money. "This should cover it. Have a nice day." I said, and followed the already leaving group.

"Hmph. Because of Finnie's idiocy we got stuck with ordering a new one..." Ciel said, his voice clipped. I watched in slight amusement as the boy walked, looking high and mighty. Sebastian sighed then, "Yes, it is true you grew, it would have been a matter of time before we had to get a new cane for you you Young Master... though it did take some time." Sebastian added, and I snorted. Ciel shot us both death glares before walking ahead of us. As we walked we passed a little boy, begging his mom for a rabbit that was apparently from Ciel's company. I looked at the rabbit a bit more, seeing that is was rather cute. Ciel was rather good at his job, huh?

...

"Well, now that we're home, I will prepare some tea to relax..." he said, opening the door and facing us. Immediately, we both froze and stared, horrid at the new development. Though Ciel couldn't speak, I wasn't so deadpanned.

"What. The. Hell?!" I yelped, and Sebastian gave me a look, then looked inside the mansion. "What could you possi- oh my." He said the last part quietly, that I almost didn't catch it.

The entrance way... was just covered in... pink. I dry heaved while Ciel and Sebastian entered the mansion. "This is so gross. Its so... pink." I muttered in disgust. I hated that color. So much. With a fiery passion, I hated that color. Once we walked through, we heard the terrified screams of... Bard? Finny?

I blinked at the two men, who were basically on top of Sebastian. My eyes widened, taking in their appearances. What. The. Hell?! Finny was in tears dressed up in accessories to look like a bunny. Though I have to admit, he did look cute in them. My amused gaze then turned to bard, who was a bit worse for wear... he was dressed up to look like a baby.

"What in the world happened to you two?!" Sebastian asked, his face was completely stunned. Bard fumed and his thumb jutted behind him, "Ask that crazy girl!" He said, and our eyes followed the directing he pointed. "Crazy girl?" Sebastian muttered, before following. All of us walking into a room, before Ciel even had the chance to acknowledge the person in question, he was tackled by said girl.

I stared wide eyed at the reflective blond hair that seemed to overshadow the dark haired, blue eyed boy that was being smothered. I hid my smile and chuckles behind my hand as the girl fawned over Ciel. Oh wow...

"E-Elizabeth!" Ciel stuttered out, holding the girl an arms length away, the girl pouted and held his hands. "Now, now Ciel! I keep on telling you to call me Lizzy!" She said. Ciel blinked, then blushed for a moment. Honestly this was too cute. "L-Lizzy..." he said finally, and the girl only seemed to get even more affectionately aggressive when he said that. "Just as I thought, you only get more and more cute every time I see you!" She said, almost strangling the boy. Sebastian seemed to get a kick out of this as well behind him, I can see Tanaka wasn't able to escape the girls clutches of "cute". Poor old man.

"Ahem, Lady Elizabeth..." Sebastian said, and I watched as the girl stopped fawning and turned to meet Sebastian. "Oh, Sebastian! Good day..." she said, giving a curtsy. Sebastian smiled politely at the blond and bowed as well, or maybe he was just bending down to meet her height? I couldn't tell and watched them converse...

"Its been a while since I've laid eyes on you." He said pleasantly, and I snickered as Ciel sank to the ground. "Ah! I have a souvenir for you too!" She said, and Sebastian gave her another smile, "For my lady to think of me while she was away-"

I snorted loudly, before turning around to hide my laugh. This. Can't. Be. Happening. I could barely contain myself, as Sebastian continued to glare our way. I took one last peek. Sebastian now had a pink, bonnet on his head. His glares seemed to shut up the other servants, but not me. Really though, what did he plan to do to me? He knows very well I can kill him...

"You're always wearing black so I thought some color would look nice on you for a change!" She said happily. Sebastian only sucked it up, and took it like a man. "That kind of regard for the things I wear, its truly an honor." He said. Elizabeth only seemed to soak in the positive rays and beamed at him. "Its fine!"

"By the way, Lizzy... what are you doing here? What about Aunt Francis?" Ciel said once he was straightened out. Elizabeth smiled at him. Good thing she wasn't looking at me that way. Actually, she seemed to not acknowledge me at all... "I sneaked away to see you!" She said. Okay... I had to admit... that was kind of cute in a way. However, I made the dire mistake of letting out an "Aww," because her she-demon eyes landed right on me...

I froze, as she stared at me for a long time. "Ahh, hello?" I let out nervously, and Elizabeth didn't respond. Two. Three. Four minutes passed by, and she only stared at me. "Who are you?" She asked curtly. Okay. I take that whole "her being cute sneaking out" thing back. This little shit. I smiled pleasantly and introduced myself. "I am Annie Underling. The Phantomhive maid." I said, and her eyes flickered for a moment. She let go of Ciel and curtsied. "Nice to make your acquaintance." She said. I copied and did the same, "Yours as well." I said.

Sebastian cocked an eyebrow, and smirked. Smug demon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, Bassy and Annie no longer can read each others minds. There's a reason for that, but mostly because Annie can be a perv, even if I don't write it in, she IS always thinking something pervy about Sebastian. I mean... who wouldnt? Annie though, doesn't have feelings for him yet. And Sebastian is more so merely curious about her than really interested. So yep. That's that. Also, at some point there will be a Sebastian POV in later chapters. Just not now... he is difficult to write for. The emotionless ass mother hugger just... ugh, I don't know. :T he sexy tho.

For now just some mild fluff. Ah! And Undertaker is coming soon. Well not soon, but I have his part down! And if you read my fic on Fanfiction.net then you probably know that Annie and undertaker are particularly close. I dunno. I forget where I left off in that story. But they are! But this is a SebXOC fic. So no UnderAnni action. Just some old stuff that happened like years ago between them. Not that... they had a thing. They just knew each other... heheheheh... that's not a spoiler BTW that isn't nearly as important as most of the other things that are bound to happen soon...ish.