アニーの遺産

Deep Breaths And Dancing

"Miss An- Rose, please keep up..."

I hissed at the sharp turn we took. While dressing, Sebastian had tied on my corset a little tighter this time. All for the sex appeal. Sometimes I hate my job. I gripped Sebastian's shoulder tightly, and let myself be carried in his hasty turn. "I'm trying, but you're so freaking tall, and I'm in heels!" I complained, and he only grunted and twirled me again. "That's not funny, Sebastian..." I growled when I got back to him. His eyes carried a sort of amused glint in them, and I stumbled backwards as he moved forward. "Let's concentrate on getting to the Viscount, hmm?" He said, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

You know, having a blindfold on sort of defeats the purpose of trying to glare at someone you know? I settled with frowning deeply at him, when a pair of reflective pony tails came into my line of vision.

Sebastian suddenly hissed at me, "Miss Anni- Rose! Please be a little more gentle... I understand that the heels are uncomfortable but that's no reason to crush my should-"

"Shhhh!" I shushed him, by clamping my hand over his mouth. His eyes glared at me for a moment, and I pursed my lips. We were only a few feet away from the Viscount. He was currently talking to some ladies in extremely poofy dresses and over applied makeup, but just over Sebastian's shoulder was the she devil racing up in our direction.

"Sebastian... turn again, and you'll see something... hurry, hurry, quick! Now!" I said, and forcefully I pushed his shoulder, and slid myself in his place. I saw his eyes dart over my shoulder for a moment before settling, and he quickly reverting back to our old places. "I see, but still no reason to destroy my shoulder Miss R-Rose..." he said, and I blinked.

He just... he had just stuttered...

"Are you okay?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow, he only gave me a small smile and nodded. "Your name is getting the best of me, it seems. I rather much like your real name..." he said, and we graced across the dance floor quickly, avoiding the new development in front of us.

"What are we going to do about Elizabeth?"

"What are we? No, what am 'I', Miss Annie. You, are going to go and talk to the Viscount... I will distract Lady Elizabeth." He said, and suddenly, the waltz stopped, and Elizabeth was making a quick way over to us as everyone else had stooped dancing as well.

"Now, Rose. Go, hurry. This is our chance..." he said, and quickly let go of me, and bowed lightly. He kept his eyes locked onto mine, and I swallowed. This was going rather fast... I nodded, and took a tentative step back.

"Oh, and please be careful... Rose." He said, standing straight now. I nodded and walked off. My hips swayed into a a sort of model walk. I didn't even mean to do that, but I did. It seemed to fit the atmosphere for what I was about to do...

I took a deep breath to calm myself some...

It didn't work...
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg I've been gone for so freaking long.

Ok, so an expiation for the short hiatus and the possible longer one ahead. I got a new charger, and as it turns out, it doesn't fucking work! So I have to wait until a friend of mine gets me a new one (I love her) and try and write as much as possible before my phone dies.

Ugh, I hate life when it gets like this.

But anywayssss! I think that Sebastian is slowly starting to feel more "human", and for a different reason than you think! I dunno, but because bassy is a demon and all... he can't really "love" so much as feel attracted (more so addicted) to someone. Annie just so happens to be hat someone. I'm not sure where Annie stands on it, but I do know that she thinks Sebastian is fucking sexy as hell. Damn that butler makes me squirm X3 but yea I will TRY and have more chapters uploaded soon. As soon as I can! Promise! But, for now, there may or may not be a hiatus coming up soon. I have not given up on this fic! That is a definite! I have freaking 67 chapters written, there's no way in hell I'm giving this up.

Sebastian: not if I make you.

Me: I'll let you delete this story off the face of the earth if it means you'll take my clothes off and not judge my body and make glorious love to my-

Annie: STOP IT MOM