アニーの遺産

Only Magic

To say I was worried, would be an understatement.

Of course, she fit the roll perfectly. A distraction. A lure. She was perfect for it. And she played it well... a little too well for my taste.

I have grown... rather attached. Without me even meaning to.

She is just so... enticing. The idea of her, is very, very plaguing. I would like to think, that I am the only one who has actually see her body. All of its scars, and beauty marks. Her arms and legs were decorated in the beautiful rose stem design.

I lick my lips as she walks off.

Is she doing that on purpose?

I smirk slightly, her form really is beautiful. A curvy body, even under a crushing corset. A rather snarky personality to counteract her pretty face. Did she really wear men's underwear? I sighed, and looked behind me. Lady Elizabeth was surely making her way towards me, rather quickly. Probably with the intent on complimenting her dress... I hardly see how she would be able to do that. The dress was made to draw attention to her bust if anything. I am the one who designed it after all...

I smirked at that thought for a moment, and quickly made my way through the crowd. I had to do this quickly...

*-*-*

Taking in the applause, I smiled brightly at the crowd. The performance was a success, as it should be. "Ahh, truly impressive, for a moment there I had thought I had killed you." Lau mused, his usual smile resting on his face. I gave him a slightly amused look, and brushed a strand of hair from my face. "Though I wasn't expecting you to aim straight for my head, anyone else would have died..." I stated, and gazed at the Chinese man. He only seemed to smile wider at that thought, and pretty soon, Madame Red joined in. She always seemed a bit wary of Annie...

"You stabbed him that many times without knowing?!"

I couldn't help but smirk at her appalled expression. "Well, anyway, what was your trick Sebastian?" Lau asked, and I let myself smirk wider.

"There was no trick involved, Lau. Only magic..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this chapter is short and shitty I know. After so long of nit updating too =-= you can beat me as much as you want. Go ahead.

I totally forgot the say in the last Authors Note that this chapter would be in Sebastian's POV and I think the next chapter after this one is too. It probably isn't that hard to tell either.

Anywaysss I have worked on Annie's Legacy for a bit before posting this and I have to say I am positively STUMPED. I do however have a plan, and intend to carry it out! I am determined to not let this story die!

Whoop!