アニーの遺産

"Ypnotizo"

I hate to say. God knows I do. I hate, hate to admit this. In fact, the mere thought of it brings a very sick taste to the back of my throat.

I was successful.

So, disgustingly successful.

I have goosbumps all over my arms, and the quiet 'clink-clink' of my heels against tile floor doesn't help. I swallowed dryly. I was following this man down a hallway. I saw a bit of Sebastian's performance, and couldn't help but feel a bit worried after I saw Lau stab at the cabinet so furiously. It was almost terrifying to watch. I looked ahead of me, the Viscount was heading towards a door...

"This way, little Rose. I'm sure you'll find it to be rather pleasant inside..." he said. Even the way he talked was perverted. I swallowed as I neared the door, and felt his hand slide unceremoniously low on my hip. I internally shuddered, and flashed a smile at him. "I'm sure I will, Viscount. Surely you will do well to... entertain me." I breathed.

I vomited those words out in my head.

He opened the door then, almost hurriedly, and I was pushed inside just as quickly. I lost my footing and landed on a soft heap. Probably a bed... I curled my fingers around it, and found it to lift easily. Yep. Its a bed. I then noticed how much of a questioning position I was in...

I was lying on my belly, my backside lifted up and was now in a very questioning pose. I was about to correct my position when I remembered...

I was a distraction...

I closed my eyes, and I felt like I was about to cry. I never had such a problem before... but the first time was different... I was just that. A distraction... but now. I was a lure...

It hurt.

Nothing was as demeaning as that... a lure for men. Promiscuity, in the form of a young girl... I swallowed back a lump in my throat. This isn't exactly what I wanted... even if it is time away from my problems.

I felt my arm hook back, and my thumb jut underneath my skirt. I could hear the heavy breathing of the Viscount behind me.

No, the solution to my problems is simple. I need to kill Ira, in order to be free. The day Erin comes to take me back, is the day I need to face Ira...

Without much difficulty, the skirt unhooked and fell from my hips, revealing the scandalous costume underneath. "Oh my, my precious flower, have you been hiding that underneath this the whole time? You really are covered in thorns..." his voice deepened at the last word and I shivered.

This. This right now... is just a formality I need to meet.

I felt cold hands lift my waist higher, and I cursed under my breath. I was going to kill this man. No. I needed him alive for evidence. I clutched the blanket underneath me tightly, I needed to keep Feral under control. I am not weak... I have proven that multiple times...

I am not weak. I am not a lure, or a distraction... I am a manipulator. And I am going to make this man do my bidding...

I looked back, my hair had come unhooked from its place, and now a few strands flopped down over my forehead. "Aren't you going to show me a good time, Chambers? Or are you afraid of getting pricked by a thorn, hmm?" I said, now on my back, laying down, exposing my thighs and most of my hip and belly.

"Why, of course..." he said. I looked into his eyes... they looked glazed over. Devoid of all sense and humanity... so this is Jack the Ripper? Lust filled and senseless. Fits. He leaned over, his gloved hands on either side of my head.

-
"Ypnotizo..." he muttered. I froze, shocked and a bit perplexed. "Excuse me?" I asked, and I felt him jerk to his senses. He let me go immediately, so quickly I almost fell back. I blinked, wondering what was happening...
-

I blinked, why did that come to mind all of a sudden?

I felt my body stiffen, as the Viscount moved over me. He grunted and his hips connected with mine in an instant. Letting out a slight hiss, I felt him stiffen and freeze in place.

Oh wait...

Now I know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep. Annie has the power to paralyze or hypnotize people.

If you don't remember, that little passage there was from chapter 20.

I think Annie will use that manipulation later on... *hint hint* hehehe. Yeahhhh her getting stuck in all sorts of sexual situations is going to be a thing now.