アニーの遺産

Indecisive

Opening my eyes seemed to take such a painfully long time. How it was so easy with Imogen? I have no idea. But now that in was back in the... whatever you call it. Victorian Era? It seemed like everything was going against me opening my eyes.

I tried sensing where I was instead of putting myself through the needless strain of opening my eyes to see.

I was in a bed. That much I know. I could smell the crisp sheets, and feel the fine linen underneath the palms of my hands. Though, it was a bit different. I couldn't pin point what exactly. It was cold in this room. Very cold. Though not uncomfortable. I could feel a certain warmth near my chest that made it bearable. Next was the sound of a zipper. It was short and sharp, but I heard it. And pretty soon there was the sound of fabric moving against skin. And the sound of a buckle... what? I could feel my face heat up at the sound. Who was changing in my room?! I would have jumped, or thrashed when I felt a hand at my cheek then. But I just couldn't move... why? My chest heaved then, struggling for a breath.

"Calm down, Miss Annie. Its only me."

I paused. Probably even stopped breathing. I could hear the sound of something being undone... and dropping to the floor in a light thud. "I brought you to my room, since taking you to your room would be rather troublesome if you were to suddenly become injured or woken up without someone there. And I have a bit if work to do, scheduling Young Masters day tomorrow." I let out a breath and almost smiled at the voice. Finally recognizing it. Should I speak? Nah. Let him talk... he probably knows I'm awake by now anyway.

"I was quite surprised when you were stabbed though. And still breathing as well. Did you know that the skin underneath your blindfold glows when your about to die, Miss Annie? Like little veins of yellow blood are running underneath the skin." He says, and I hear more fabric being moved. The slip of legs through pants I can recognize instantly. "Your blood isn't yellow, by the way... its more black if anything. Though I could almost swear that it was a lighter color when I first saw it. Like a sort of purple pink hue..." he said. Is he trying to say my blood is pink? I'm not sure how I feel about that... but then I remember the first time he had some of my blood, he spat out some through his fingers... huh, I guess it is.

"It was almost impossible to try and compose myself when I smelled it. You have such a unique smell... and the taste is even better." Okay, this was taking a rather strange turn. "Almost like roses. Its a pleasant smell, to say the least. I would have almost given up on the contract I had with Ciel, if it weren't for the fact that Ciel, in fact has a soul. And I already worked so hard for it as well." He said, and I managed to let out a grunt. He paused, and I could feel his eyes on me.

"Did you say something?"

"W-water..." I grunted out. My throat rough and scratchy. I feel a hand slip under my neck, and lift my head up slightly, something cool was put against my bottom lip. "Here..." he says, and I open my mouth a bit. I can't stand being this weak... I can barely move. But ahhh... how nice this water feels going down my throat. I almost frown when he pulls it away, but I don't complain. "Satisfied?" He asks, and finally, I crack open one of my eyes.

His eyes are so red. So, so red. As if he has just replaced his irises with rubies instead. I open both my eyes now, blinking some of the weariness away. "Yes." I answer finally, and his hand lowers my head back on the pillow then. "You like my blood that much huh?" I say, laughing through my nose. "Not just your blood... though that's definitely part of it..." he said, and I blinked. What does that mean?

I felt a blush creep to my cheeks when I processed that information.

"You like me?" I asked, and his eyes stared at me for a moment. I would have squirmed if I weren't so paralyzed. His lips pulled up into a smirk then, his expression changing slightly from stoic, to amused. "And what if I do?" He asked, and I bit my lower lip. What if he does? "I won't say no that..." I said, and he gave me a light smile this time. "And, you, Miss Annie?" He asked now, sitting on the bed. I noticed this time that he was, in fact, shirtless. Not only shirtless, but is only in Pajama bottoms. Good god he is buff... I can clearly see his abbs and his ribs as well. They slid underneath skin slightly as he moved, and breathed... why does he have to be so attractive? Why? Oh why?

Did I like Sebastian? I mean, he was hot. Sexy beyond compare, that's for sure.

And he was always really gentle with me... I felt his hand on my cheek again. I didn't feel the fabric of his gloves anymore. Instead, I felt the smooth pads of his finger tips. "That moment I had woken up with you in the bathtub, I was surprised. In that barely there uniform as well... soaking wet, and your blindfold off..." he said, and I felt my breathing hitch. Saying things like that now?! I could feel his fingers tug at the strap of my blindfold. "Tell me, Miss Annie... how exactly do you feel about me?" He asked finally. I swallowed, and closed my eyes.

"You always gentle with me. Its almost like you're worried you might break me or something..." I say, a slight laugh in my voice at the last part, and I open my eyes to see him staring at me, hungry. I suck on my bottom lip. "And nice... no, your sweet. Though sometimes that smile of yours drives me up the wall." I say, and I see him smirk. "And of all things... you are probably the sexiest being on this planet. Its almost sickening how attractive you are..." I let out, and I see him laugh almost. "Why? Don't tell me your in love with me?" I ask finally, half teasing, half serious. He blinks. "I'm not sure." He answers.

Great. Now we're both indecisive. "Me too." I say, and I see him lean down suddenly. I freeze for what may come, but instead relax at what did happen. Hot lips press against my forehead, and I swallow deeply. "I guess we will just have to wait and see..." he says against my forehead. I close my eyes, when I feel his lips move down to my cheek. "You should probably sleep now. You're still not completely healed." He says, and I let out a hum. He definitely knows how to make me relax.

"Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
The Arc is not over! I still have... say a few more chapters left before the "Fluffy Chapter" which I reread... despite there being kittens, nit all that fluffy :T I wrote that arc like a year ago and I'm still editing it.

Also on a side note!

I'm not sure if any of you keep account of my stories or not, but I had just posted a new story called "Found". This time it is a family type sort of story, where Annie is dead and Sebastian is left to take care of their daughter that he didn't know even existed until now! Yes Annie is still a Phoelmogen. Their daughter is too. A thing you will figure out later about Phoelmogen is that Phoelmogen has no room for anything else other than Phoelmogen. You'll see... at some point.

I dunno guys, my updating schedule may not be as regular as it used to. Like if I didn't update everyday, it felt like a fucking eternity. Now imagine it missing days! God that's like... wow. I can't even comprehend it. But I'm glad I'm able to update at all you know?

How bout that third season tho? Its almost ending guys I don't know if I can take it X3 I dunno if you guys know where to watch it, but if you don't then I'll June let you know there are full episodes on YouTube! And not like the ones with the giant ass boarders either! Like... Funimation is posting the episodes EVERY THURSDAY. So dont miss it! And! And! AND! The Campanella Arc in the manga... PROBABLY THE SEXIEST YOU WILL EVER SEE SEBASTIAN ALL BLOODY AND BROKEN MMGHHH. That and when he pushes Ciel against the bookcase and into his robe in the Public School Arc :3 that was an awkward and smexy scene. Mghhh Yana Toboso loves to put in dat fan service for us yo.

How do you think Kuroshitsuji would have turned out if it DID end up as a hardcore yaoi as it was originally supposed to be? I dunno, but if it did I don't think I would be into it as much as I am. I mean you can't just GIVE yaoi... you need to HINT and TEASE until THEY CANT FUCKING TAKE IT.

Which is exactly why I'm delaying the kissing scene XD