Twins on Tour

Chapter 6

~Samantha~
Zach has been acting really weird since he kissed me on the cheek earlier, I have been in like the happiest mood all day and he's ruining it. "Zach" I say "yea?" "We'll umme earlier at the shoot, when we had the photos together" I say not knowing how to just say 'I like you' without just saying it directly. I sit up straight so we are facing each other "it was lots of fun and I-" I was cut off when I felt his lips on mine, there were sparks and everything people describe in the movies. He pulls away and stands up "sorry, I-" i stand up and cut him off in the middle of his sentence with a hug. I wanted to kiss him back but I'm nervous, we pull away from the hug and I look up into his beautiful blue eyes "don't be sorry" I say smiling "good cuz I wasn't.. I've wanted to do that for a long time" he says. Cameron walks out and sees us just standing there with our arms around each other. We quickly pull away and cam says "what was that?" "The end of a hug" I say "why?" Zach adds in "just wondering" cam says "so whatcha doing?" Zach says trying to change the subject. "Just came to see if you guys wanna watch a movie?" He says "we just finished watching the lorax but i could go for another one" I say smiling up at zach "okay" zach says "as long as its not scary" I say "no promises" cam says with a laugh and walks back into the back lounge. Zach and I follow him in there and we sit down "it's gonna be a suprise" Cameron says "great" I say sarcastically. I'm sitting next to zach on one side of the bus and Dillon and Cam are across from us. Zach wraps his arm around me and whispers into my ear "don't worry, I'll protect you" I look over at him and smile "okay" I say. Cameron puts the movie in and sits down next to Dillon, after the commercials the menu pops up and stand up "where are you going?" Zach asks "I don't want to watch this, it's scary" I say looking down at him "no it's not" Cameron and Zach say at the same time "promise?" I ask "I promise" zach says. I sit back down next to him, the movie was scary and whole time I kept leaning into Zach chest, but he made me feel safe, he has the softest touch and would never do anything to hurt me. The movie ends and I'm still leaning up on zach "it's over" Dillon says standing up and walking out "thanks captain obvious" Cam says following him out. Zach and I just sit there for a few minutes, then he breaks the silence "told you it wasn't scary" he says smiling "it was so scary, but I'm glad you were here" I say wrapping my arms around him and rest my head back on his shoulder. We just sit there for a bit longer.
*the next day*
"Good morning sleepy head" zach says sitting down next to me and rubbin my back. I open my eyes and see that I fell asleep on the couch again. I'm just gonna consider it my bed from now on cuz I sleep here almost every night. "Good morning" I say with a really big smile on my face "come on you gotta get dressed we are going out" he says. I smile when he says 'we are going out' I sit up and look around, nobody is on the bus "where is everyone?" I ask looking back at zach "we have a free day in Nashville they are probably out writing country music or something" he laughs at what he says. "Probably" I says standing up and walking towards the bathroom to get changed.