Status: Feito

Together Let's...

Go Skinny Dipping

“I think this is illegal,” Jack said as Alex pulled the car to a stop. The moon was the only source of light, big and bright in the night sky over their heads. “Like, what if someone sees us and calls the cops or something? I’ll get fired, and we’ll probably go to jail.”

“There’s no one around,” Alex retorted. “Come on, we don’t even have to be here that long. We’ll just go out, maybe waist deep, have a little… fun… and then we can go home so that you’ll stop being so paranoid.”

The younger climbed from the car with a blown kiss without awaiting a response. He didn’t even pause on the asphalt to see if his boyfriend would follow behind. Of course, Jack was no more than a handful of steps behind.

He’d later say that it was just to scope out the area and make sure that no one was getting a free show of his lover, but as soon as the shorts the younger was wearing were dropped into the sand, he was trailing behind like a lost puppy, wide eyes and slack jaw to match.

It was only when Alex was just past waist deep that he turned to see his lover only a few feet closer to shore. A flirty smile took over his lips as he moved toward Jack. When the elder was reached, arms wrapped around his neck and bare hips bumped against his own under the lulling waves.

“See?” Alex murmured, leaning in for a kiss. “Isn’t this nice?”

Jack gave a nod. He was much more focused on the feel of Alex’s skin against his own, the carding of damp fingers through his hair, the tang of the Briton’s natural scent mingling with the salty air.

“Now… I think I promised us a little fun?” The young man bit his lip enticingly, tilting his head forward so that he could look up through his eyelashes. If he was going to be honest, Jack was still a little unsure about that part. At least, he was until Alex started to kiss him again.

A little jail time wouldn’t be too bad, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
finally!! a good one!!