Status: Feito

Together Let's...

Go Mini-Golfing

“We should do something today,” Jack said, tilting his head toward their bedroom door. The list was almost completed, only a few boxes remaining unchecked. The sooner everything was done, the easier his life would be. He knew that it’d probably be a little boring for a while, but the odds of Alex not coming up with another list were pretty damn slim.

The younger climbed from the bed and stretched his tired limbs out when he caught on to what his boyfriend was suggesting. Sluggish steps were taken to cross the room, and tired eyes barely flicked along the written lines. When Alex saw what was there, he perked up almost immediately.

“It says to go mini-golfing,” he chirped excitedly. He didn’t wait for a change of verdict before moving toward their closet and tugging out a pair of shorts and a tank top. “We can just get breakfast on the way or something, right? Come on, get up, get dressed. I haven’t been mini-golfing in years. This is gonna be so much fun.”

Alex rambled (as he often did on their outings) while he and his boyfriend got themselves ready for the day ahead of them. The usual checklist was gone over—wallets, keys, phones—before the couple left their house no more than fifteen minutes later.

A Dunkin Donuts was stopped at on the way to Monster Mini Golf, the closest mini-golf park. With coffees and donuts in hand, the rest of the journey was completed.

At the front entrance of the golf course, a twenty dollar bill was exchanged for two painted golf balls and clubs. Then, the fun began.

“You suck at this,” Alex giggled as he watched Jack miss the very first hole on his fourth attempt. “Here, let me show you how it’s done.”

The older had been expecting his partner to merely take over and knock his ball into the hole, but instead, Alex dropped his things where he was stood and moved forward, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend’s waist and helping his stand as well as grip the club just right.

Their bodies moved together as one as the club was brought back and then forth once more. Two sets of eyes watched the golf ball closely as it rolled across the floor. When it finally rolled into the hole, Jack let out a noise of amazement, while Alex’s was much more… triumphant.

“See, baby? It’s not that difficult,” the Briton whispered. He pushed himself up on his toes so that his lips brushed against Jack’s earlobe before pressing a gentle kiss to a smooth neck. “It’s okay if you don’t quite catch on right away. I don’t have a problem with being of some… assistance.”

“You can’t do this to me in public,” Jack groaned quietly in return. His eyes slipped closed and he did his best to imagine something, anything, that would help turn him off.

“Of course I can,” Alex retorted, simper tugging at his lips as he back away from his flustered lover. “The games have only just begun.”
♠ ♠ ♠
one more to go omg
it's only been like a fuckin year amirite
I NEED TO GET IT DONE BY MIDNIGHT (AKA LESS THAN 50 MINUTES) AT LEAST TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL WISH ME LUCK