Status: active

Damaged Goods

I'm Not Your Lover

***Vic’s P.O.V***

It was around 8 pm and Kellin and I were waiting for the doctor to come tell me if I could go home or not. I had been receiving texts from everyone asking how I was doing and if I was okay or if I needed something. I told everyone that I was fine. Kellin was taking very good care of me. But there was one thing that was off, I’ve heard from everyone except Dylan, and to be honest it kind of pissed me the fuck off. I was upset and I was gonna let him know. When he finally got here and tries to kiss all over me I’m going to shut that shit down real quick.

“What are you thinking about?” Kellin asked curiously.

“Nothing.” I sighed.

He somehow ended up sitting across from me on my bed with his legs crossed, of course I didn’t mind, I’m the one who told him to get up here.

“When you’re thinking too hard you get lines on your forehead.” he reached out and touched it lightly. “Right there.” He said, his cold fingertips sending a shiver down my spine.

The closer he leaned in to me, the more I got engulfed the the scent of vanilla he always had on his skin. I was trying to resist and pull back, but I couldn’t. It’s been so long since I’ve been able to touch him or taste him on my lips and to say the least, I was craving it.

“You have really beautiful eyes.” He said suddenly.

“Are you serious? Look at yours.”

“But yours have this really nice almond shape about them, then the deep brown color if just so hypnotizing and your eyelashes are so curly it’s adorable.” He giggled.

“You’re adorable.” I said without even thinking.

Oh shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I was letting him in again.

“What?” He said, looking surprised as ever.

“Oh nothing.” I said, trying to play it off.

“No, you said I was adorable.” He smirked. “You think I’m adorable.” He giggled.

“I didn’t say that.” I denied.

“Yes you did.” He said, nudging me in my side.

“No I didn’t.” I countered.

“Whatever, deny it all you want.” He said, giggling a little more.

“Even if I did say it, I d-”

I was interrupted by his lips hastily being placed on mine. I was shocked at first, but I soon gathered my composure. I couldn’t stop myself from kissing him back. I was literally telling myself to pull away but my body didn't let me. He positioned himself to where he was straddling me and he put his hand on my cheek before deepening the kiss. It was so amazing how our lips slotted perfectly together. His lips were so plump and I couldn't get enough of his taste, I could do this all day, just get lost in our own little world. It felt so good to be kissing him and I wanted more but I know that if Dylan found out there was no telling what he’d do. I soon let fear overtake my body and I was able to push him away. There was a brief look of hurt on his face, but it was soon replaced by determination. He leaned forward again, placing his hand on the nape of my neck, trying to go in for a second kiss.

“Kellin stop.” I said, pushing him away again.

“Why?” He said, still very close to my face.

“Because I said so.” I said, my voice shaking at the end.

It’s not that I didn’t want it, because I did. But now that I was able to have that incredible feeling again there was no doubt that I’d want more and I did not want to go back to him, not after what he’s done.

“I want you.” He said softly, taking his hands and running them through my hair. “And I think you still want me too.” He said, barely above a whisper.

I just shook my head and tried to compose myself.

“No. Back the fuck up.” I said sternly.

He stared at me in confusion. I guess he didn’t think that I’d have this much self control.

“I said back up. I’m not letting you drag me into this again.” I said, almost yelling. “Why the fuck would you think that kissing me was okay? Who the fuck do you think you are? You can’t just go around kissing people.” I said, getting slightly angry.

He scooted a little further away from me. He looked upset and I felt bad, but he couldn’t just do that to me.

“I thought that maybe it would bring up some of the feelings you have for me.” He squeaked.

“What?” I scoffed at him.

“You started to kiss me back. I think you still have feelings for me.” He said, looking up at me.

I was taken back by this. Why was he just so sure that I still wanted him. He was not the only person I could get, I wasn’t gonna spend all my time on him.

“You just keep telling yourself that.” I said.

“So you don’t have any feelings for me at all?” He asked.

“No.” I lied. “I’ve moved on, clearly. I didn’t have time to wait on you to forgive me for some shit I never did in the first place.” I snapped.

“Vic, I-” He tried.

“I don’t wanna talk about it anymore.” I said firmly.

“But-”

“I said I don’t wanna talk about it anymore.” I said, raising my voice.

This whole thing just changed my mood.

“You seriously had to fucking kiss me. We were having a great time and now it’s fucking ruined.” I said under my breath.

-

It’s been an hour since the ordeal and the entire time consisted of awkward silence except for the TV going. Why did he have to do that?

The doctor came in and told me that I was going to be released tonight. I didn’t know who was coming to get me, I didn’t really care, I just wanted to go to my house.

I was flipping through the channels on the TV and I saw the doorknob to the room turn and I expected it to be Mike, but instead it was Dylan.

“Hey baby.” He said while coming in.

He looked over to Kellin, gave him a look of disgust and started to make his way over to me.

“I missed you.” He said, leaning over the bed and starting to hug me.

“No get off me.” I said.

“What did I do?” He sighed.

“You haven’t been here all day and now you wanna be all over me.” I said, looking away from him.

“I’m sorry.” He said, before trying to hug me again.

“No you’re not, stop.” I said, shooing him out of my face and starting to get up so I could get my clothes.

He sighed again and stepped back a bit. I was so tired of everyone at the moment. I just wanted to go home and hang out with Mae and Mike.

“You’re gonna drop me at home and you’re not getting any sex tonight either.” I said bitterly.

This kind of scared me. I was depending on Dylan to be there for me through everything like he said he would. He said he wants a commitment and that he wants me to settle down with him but I couldn’t even depend on him to visit me in the hospital, how am I supposed to depend on him enough to settle down with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Brand New- Sowing Season

I decided that I'm not gonna wait for people to comment on this story, yeah comments make me update faster but if I don't get many comments I'm gonna just update whenever I feel like it, it might take 1 day or it might take 15 days. idc.

thanks for commenting: Kellicxo and MusicMonster17. <---- thank you guys. c: