Status: active

Damaged Goods

He Was Never One To Kiss And Tell

***Vic's P.O.V.***

I'd been at Austin and Alan's apartment for 3 days, and to be honest, I was enjoying my stay. It reminded me of when we were back at the asylum and we were all really close. Kellin and I have been flirting the whole time, I keep trying to make myself stop but I just can’t, it comes natural. I was starting to think that holding myself back from him was a bad idea. I missed him.

I woke up at 9 a.m., which was super early for me, and I walked to the kitchen in search of coffee. I walked in quietly to find Kellin standing in front of the counter, just looking down at half of a muffin, I guess he’d eaten the other half. I had no idea why he was staring at it and not eating it.

“Fuck.” I heard him mutter under his breath and use his hand to tug at his hair.

He angrily took the other half of the muffin and started to walk over to the trashcan.

“You’re gonna throw away a perfectly good blueberry muffin?” I questioned, making him jump.

“Oh, um I’m full. Do you want the other half?” He asked, holding it out to me.

I nodded and made my way towards him. He looked upset and I didn’t know why. But he also looked ridiculously cute. He had his hair all tied up in a bun at the top of his head, he had on my sweatshirt I gave him a year ago and some back polkadot pajama bottoms. I took the other half of the muffin from him and took a bite.

“You look cute.” I said randomly.

“Thank you.” He blushed, looking away.

“What’s wrong? I could tell something was bothering you when I came in here.”

“Nothing, I’m just tired.” He replied.

I narrowed my eyes at him, I knew he was lying, but I just wasn’t sure if I should call him out on it or not.

“Don’t look at me like that.” He giggled.

"Why?"

"Because it's kinda hot." He admitted.

I laughed and he began to playfully punch me over and over. I suddenly grabbed his wrists and pulled him in for a hug. It was very sensual and it lasted longer than it should have, but I needed it. I think we both did. We just craved contact with each other. I pulled back and gave him a small smile. I literally wanted to take his face and kiss it all over right then and there, but I couldn’t.

“It’s still there.” He said quietly.

“What?” I asked, clearly confused.

“The love you have for me, I can see it in your eyes.” He answered.

-

We were all in the living room watching a movie, eating popcorn and drinking beer. I was relieved because thanks to Mike and Mae, I hadn’t had a beer in a while. I was trying to monitor how many I was drinking and not drink too much, but every time I decided that a beer was my last one, someone would offer me another one, and to be honest, I didn't have enough self control to say no. If Mae were here she’d be so disappointed in me, but I couldn’t bring myself to care. I needed this, I needed a break.

I was enjoying the movie until my phone started ringing, I grabbed it and walked to my room. Disregarding the caller ID, I answered it.

“Babe?” Was the first thing I heard, it was Dylan.

I was a little drunk to say the least so I was saying what came to mind.

“Oh, great. What the fuck do you want?”

“You’re not at your house, where are you?” He asked.

“Somewhere you’re not gonna find me you asshole.” I slurred.

“Vic are you drunk? Where are you? I’m coming to get you.”

“No, you stay the hell away from me. I don’t want you.”

“You’re talking crazy because you’re drunk. Tell me where you are.” He demanded.

“You’re a cunt, y’know?”

“Vic, I just want you safe I a-”
“Safe!?” I started to laugh drunkenly. “That’s funny, you’re the opposite of safe. I’d be safer jumping in the middle of a highway than being with you.”

“Baby I just want to know where you are so I can come pick you up, then I will take you to my place and we can talk about everything in the morning.”

“No, I left the house for a reason, and that was to get away from you.”

“You don’t mean that. I’m getting in the car now to come find you.”

“I obviously told you to leave me alone, but you can’t seem to get that, can you?” I said, before stumbling a little, and catching myself on the wall. “Listen, I got a hot guy here, and I gotta fuck him now. So I’ll talk to you later.” I slurred before hanging up.

I walked back to the living room, which was full of beer cans, and Kellin was sitting on the floor downing another beer while Austin and Alan were making out on the couch, I guess they were horny drunks. I blinked a few times, trying to clear the fuzz from my mind, but it was no use, I was gone.

“Come over here Vicky, come sit.” Kellin said, patting the space next to him.

I clumsily made my way over there and sat down.

“Here.” He said, handing me another beer.

I shouldn’t take it, I knew I was already past my limit and I shouldn’t be drinking in the first place, but on the other hand, why not? I was already gone so what would one more beer do? I sighed and took the beer from his hands. I gulped it down and looked at him, who was staring back at me.

“You’re pretty.” Kellin giggled, taking his fingers and running them through my hair.

“So are you.”

-

I woke up to the light coming through the blinds and I groaned. Great, I had a massive hangover. I blacked out last night and I don’t remember much after taking that last drink. I could hear the thumping in my head and I felt like I was going to vomit, I groaned and turned over in bed. I stopped when I felt myself hit something.

“What the fuck?” I mumbled, peeling my eyes open slowly.

Once I blinked a few times I could see a familiar mop of black hair.

“shit shit shit shit shit shit.” I whisper-yelled to myself.

I looked down under the covers and I was in nothing but boxers, I jumped out of the bed and began pacing the room.

What the fuck did I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit: Mayday Parade: Kids In Love

i got this one up fast. i can't wait until the next chapter, if you hated Mae before, then you're gonna hate her even more. lol.

thanks for commenting: Kellicxo, Misfit Toy and Madisonleeigh <------ ily. c: