Status: active

Damaged Goods

Now I Am Thinking Of The Past

***Vic's P.O.V.***

After standing in front of my room, just starting down at Kellin, sleeping peacefully in my bed, I decided to just go make some coffee in hopes of clearing my mind. I made my way to the kitchen started the coffee machine and sat on top of the counter. I looked to see my phone next to me, I must have left it in here last night, I honestly didn't remember anything. I decided to call Mae in order to clear my mind, I had to tell someone about this.

"Hey Vic." She said cheerily into the phone.

"Hey." I groaned.

"You sound horrible. What's wrong?"

"I got drunk last night."

"Seriously Vic?" She sighed.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, but I'm freaking out. I woke up and Kellin was in my bed and I was half naked. I don't know what we did." I rushed

"Oh damn." She muttered.

-

After about an hour of sitting in the kitchen with an enormous headache and downing 2 cups of coffee I heard someone shuffle into the room.

“Hey.” I heard a familiar voice squeak.

I looked up and he was wrapped in a blanket, his hair was a mess, and he had nothing on but some pajama pants.

“Hey.” I said awkwardly.

I didn’t know how he felt about the whole situation, I don't even know if he remembered what happened, because I sure as hell didn’t. I just felt awkward about the whole thing.

“Are you hungry?” I asked, breaking the silence.

He shook his head, but really? Who’s not hungry in the morning. I noticed that he hasn't been eating the proper amount since I’ve been here. I asked Alan and Austin about it and they said
that before I came, he’d been eating quite a lot. Maybe my presence wasn’t such a good thing for him.

“Well I’m gonna make you something anyway. How does French Toast sound?” I said, smiling slightly.

“It sounds great, thank you.” he smiled.

I began to move around the kitchen and get out all of the stuff while Kellin sat on the counter with the blanket wrapped around him and watched me. We stayed silent for a little and I was just wondering what was going through his head. He seemed so calm about the whole situation.

“So are we just gonna pretend that nothing happened?” He said quietly.

“No, I was just trying to decide how I should bring it up.” I admitted.

“Oh.” He said, biting his lip.

“Do you remember anything from last night? When I woke up, the only thing I had on was boxers, so...” I trailed off.

“Same. I don’t remember much though.”

“Do you think we...y’know?” I said childishly.

“No, I would have bottomed and I’m not sore or anything. But last night I think I remember giving you a blowjob.” He said, blushing the slightest bit.

"Oh..." I said softly.

"Yeah." He said, biting his lip, he took a long pause, so long that I thought the conversion was over. "Do you feel weird about it?"

Strangely, I didn't anymore. When I woke up I was a little confused and I panicked a little, but now that we talked about it, I was fine.

"Surprisingly, no.”

He smiled at that, I loved the way his face lit up.

“Good. Because I don’t either.” He giggled.

I chuckled at his adorableness and walked over to stand across from him while I waited for the bread to cook so I could flip it on the other side.

“What are you laughing at?” He questioned with a smirk on his plump, pink lips.

“You and your adorableness.” I admitted.

“Oh so you think I’m adorable?” He giggled again.

“I thought you already knew that.” I replied.

“I knew that you thought that before everything happened, but I didn’t know you still thought that.”

“I do.” I smiled.

His blue-green eyes pierced into mine and I loved it, I missed seeing that look in his eyes. I’d always look Dylan in the eyes and try to find that loving look that Kellin gives me, but I don't see anything, the looks he gives me are meaningless. His eyes flickered from mine and looked down at my lips. I didn't realize how close we were until that moment. My head told me to back up, but every other part of me was telling me to kiss the boy already, I'd been denying him this whole time, and I didn’t have the strength to do it anymore. I leaned in a little closer to him, so that our noses were touching.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked hesitantly.

I nodded slightly and he pressed his lips to mine softly, it was a sweet, light peck, but it had a lot of meaning behind it, it felt like it was our first kiss again. He smiled as he pulled away and looked down, trying to hide the blush that formed on his face.

“Do you still have feelings for me?” He asked all of the sudden.

“Kellin, you and I both know that even though you put me through a lot, I can’t get rid of all of the feelings I have for you.” I sighed.

“Then why won't you take me back?” He wondered.

“It’s not that easy.”

-
Mae was over and I was really happy, Kellin was in the living room with us and even though he wasn’t saying much, I was happy that he and Mae could be in the same room now. Alan was at work and Austin was still asleep, so it was just us three at the time. Kellin was enjoying the French Toast and I was happy that he was, but he was still being apprehensive about every bite he took, I could tell.

“Have you eaten yet?” I asked Mae, who was sitting next to me on the couch with her legs stretched across my lap.

“No. I haven’t had time.”

“I can make you some french toast really quick.”

“It’s fine, you don’t have to.”

“I know you want some, it’ll only take a couple minutes.” I said, moving her legs, getting up and heading to the kitchen.

*** Kellin’s P.O.V***

Vic left Mae and I to sit in silence while I ate my breakfast.

“What do you think you doing?” Mae asked sharply as soon as Vic was out of earshot.

“Eating...” I said slowly wondering why she would ask a stupid question like that.

“Don’t be sarcastic, I’m talking about what you’re trying to do with Vic.” she spat.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Don’t play dumb. But listen, I’m gonna need you to stay away from Vic.” She demanded.

“Why?” I questioned in a bored tone, resisting the urge to roll my eyes at her.

“Because you’re becoming a distraction. I don’t want you and your whorish habits around him. He told me that you guys were in bed together last night and I know why you’re doing this, you think that seducing him will make him love you again, but you’re very wrong. After everything you’ve done to him, the most he will ever use you for is sex.”

I was so taken back by the accusation and her attitude that I just stared at her, dumbfounded with my mouth hanging open.

“Close your mouth. Don’t act like you’re surprised, that’s all he wants you for.”

“Well it doesn’t matter, if that’s all he wants me for then he can have it.”

She began to laugh and it literally made me sick to my stomach.

“You’re pathetic.” she whispered to me, so Vic couldn’t hear from next door. “Plus, if you’re trying to get Vic back you should probably cut back on the French Toast,” she said, pointing to my plate. “You’re a little thicker than the last time I saw you.”

With that I immediately dropped the fork I was holding onto the plate and used a napkin to wipe my hands, she was right, I had gained some weight, how careless of me.

“Why the fuck are you so worried about him and I anyway?” I spat.

“There is no you and him. Get that straight. Him and I, on the other hand are on the verge of being in a relationship.” She smiled sickeningly.

"Liar. He told me there was nothing going on between you guys.”

“That was back then. I bet he didn’t tell you that we kissed a couple of days ago.”

“No...” I said quietly.

“Well we did. I’m so much better for him don’t you see? I mean, you hurt him so bad. The least I can do if fix the damage you did to him.”

I was going to say something back, but Vic came in carrying a plate of French Toast.

“Here ya go.” He smiled at Mae, handing her the plate.

“Thank you.” She said, giving him an over-the-top smile.

“Kells, why didn’t you finish yours? Is it bad?” He asked, his eyebrows scrunching up in worry.

“No, it was amazing. I got full.” I managed to get out.

I felt as if I was going to vomit, not because of the food, because it was delicious, but the thought of all the food I was eating and how fat I was getting. I had to get it out. I could see Mae smirking and I tried my best to ignore it.

“I don’t feel good, I’m gonna go lay down.” I mumbled, leaving the room before Vic could say anything.

I can’t believe her, and I can’t believe he’d actually be attracted to someone as awful as her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: La Dispute- Sad Prayers For Guilty Bodies

if you hated Mae, you probably hate her more now. Feel free to leave me a comment on how much you hate her.

thanks for commenting: HitchingToNeverland, Bringmethe_kellic_, sapphyreblood, Madisonleeigh and Kellicxo. <---- I don't think you guys know how much your comments mean to me. <3