Status: active

Damaged Goods

Don't Need Them Pointing Out My Problems

***Mike's P.O.V.***

I was sleeping peacefully until I was woken by a loud shout of my name, it sounded like Tony. He usually never raises his soft voice so that sent my mind into a frenzy. Thinking that something was wrong, I threw the covers off of me and dashed for the door, throwing it open and running down the hallway and down the stairs. I ran into the living room and everyone was in there, except Tony.

"Where's Tony?" I asked.

"He's at the door." I heard Vic reply.

I hastily made my way over to the entrance of the house.

"Fuck." I said under my breath.

He was standing there next to Celine, the girl that I had sex with last night. How did she even find my house? Hopefully she hadn't said anything about last night and just introduced herself as a friend.

"Hey." I sighed, slapping on the biggest smile I could muster up.

"Hi Mikey!" Celine said in an overly enthusiastic tone.

She then began to attack me in a hug, her extra strong perfume taking over my senses and almost causing me to cough. I looked over to Tony and all he had on his face was a look of disappointment. I had a feeling that he knew, and I wasn't sure how he was going to take it.

"You left your jacket at my house last night." She smirked, hands trailing up and down my body.

Did she really have to come give it to me? Any normal person would just send me a text and I'd come pick it up. I looked back at Tony, who had his arms crossed over his chest and he was glaring at me as well as the girl, I'd never made him mad before, so this should be interesting.

"Thanks for bringing it to me." I smiled sarcastically.

"You're welcome. I was hoping while I was over here that we could hang out or something." She said with hopeful eyes.

No, hell no. I shook my head rapidly before thinking of something.

"Um, no I can't. I have to straighten some things out with someone." I said, looking over to Tony with pleading eyes.

"Oh." She replied, her face falling.

"Yeah, so I think it's time for you to go." I said, quickly turning her around and guiding her back to the door, opening it widely.

"Okay, I'll see you later Mike. Make sure you call me, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever." I mumbled, closing the door in her face.

I turned back around and went to face Tony, but he wasn’t there. I quickly made my way to the kitchen to try to look for him, he was in there cooking, rather aggressively. He had a knife in his hands, cutting up onions

“Tone.” I said, cautiously walking closer to him.

“Hm?” He hummed.

“Can we talk about it?”

“I don’t think we should.” He shot back.

“We should.” I said, going behind him and trying to kiss his neck.

“Dude, fuck you.” He said, shoving me off of him.

“Look, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.”

“How can I not be?” I asked.

“It’s my fault for getting involved with a straight guy.” He huffed.

“No I-”

“I think it’s best if I go home.” He suggested. “Collin has been talking about us getting back together and I think that’d be better for me than what’s going on now. “

“No, Tone. You know I have feelings for you.”

“Were those feelings there when you were fucking Celine last night?” He snapped.

“Yea. Honestly, I was thinking about you the whole time.”

“Don’t give me that bullshit, Mike. If you didn’t like me, you should have told me a long time ago.”

“So now you think I don’t like you? I’m questioning my whole sexual orientation for you!” I whisper-yelled to him, so the others wouldn’t hear.

“Well you won’t have to question yourself anymore. I’ll be gone by tomorrow morning.” He said, before leaving the kitchen.

-

***Vic’s P.O.V.***

I'd been looking at Kellin's eating habits closely for the past month and even though he's still not able to eat a full meal yet, he's eating more than he used to. But something wasn't adding up, he hadn't gained any weight and I was becoming skeptical as to why. He was still skinny as ever, each one of his ribs protruding through his skin, and his thighs skinny as sticks, sometimes I wondered how he balanced on those tiny, little things. Every night I made him tell me everything he ate throughout the entire day, and everything he told me was at least 1500 calories. I know it was under normal consumption but we were trying to work our way up there. I walked downstairs to find Kellin with Alan and Austin.

"Hey babe, can I talk to you?" I said from over by the steps.

"Yeah." He said quietly, getting up from his spot over by Alan.

I took hand and led him up the stairs.

"Is everything okay, love?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah." I replied.

We got to my room and I closed the door softly behind us. I sighed and laid down on the bed, I motioned for him to come lay next to me and he latched on to me immediately.

"So what have you eaten today?" I asked casually, hoping to make him feel more comfortable.

"I ate a bowl of cereal this morning." He squeaked.

"Oh. You've been eating way better over the last month, but you haven’t gained any weight, so I think there’s something going wrong.”

“You don’t think I’ve gained any weight?” Kellin asked. “Vic, I’m getting huge. Look at my fucking stomach.” He said, lifting up his shirt.

I looked down at his stomach and it was as skinny as ever, not a single layer of fat and every rib was very visible.

“Kells, you haven’t gained a single pound.” I protested.

“Yes I have.”

“No you haven’t, and you’ve been eating all this stuff, but you’re still the same size.”

“So what are you trying to say? You think I’m purging still?” He said, sitting up.

I could tell he was getting defensive and it made me wonder if he was actually doing it. If he was, then I don’t really know how we'd handle it.

“Well, are you?” I countered.

“How dare you ask me that.” He said, getting up from the bed.

Wow, I didn’t expect him to get angry with me.

“Kells, I d-”

“No, I’ve been doing so good, I haven’t thrown up once since we’ve been back home, even though there were days where I literally went to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet, I couldn't bring myself to do it because I knew it'd disappoint you. And here you are, accusing me of purging behind your back.”

Okay now I felt like an ass.

“Kellin, as your boyfriend, I feel like I have the right to ask you a question.” I protested.

“You’re not my boyfriend.” He said defensively. “You haven’t even asked me out again.”

“You know what I mean.” I sighed. “Listen, I don’t wanna fight.”

“Well apparently you do. You can’t just throw out accusations like that.” He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

I got up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him and touching our noses together.

“It’s just because I care about you.” I mumbled. “I’m sorry, okay?”

Kellin simply nodded before capturing my lips in a sweet kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: La Dispute: A Letter

Thanks for commenting: LitteMissCharms
HitchingToNeverland
TikaTarri
Kellicxo
MayteAriannaa <----thank you c:

So what do you think of Tony leaving? :o
what do you think Mike is gonna do? :o
Is Kellin lying about not purging? :o