Status: active

Damaged Goods

We Fell By The Wayside

***Tony's P.O.V.***

I left the kitchen due to the simple fact that I didn't wanna blow up on Mike. I liked him way too much to let myself scare him completely away by doing that. I just felt like a fucking idiot though, I honestly thought that he liked me as much as I liked him and then he went and had sex with some girl. I couldn't blame her though, if Mike wanted to have sex with me, I'd accept with no problem. I should have stopped my feelings for him right when he told me he was straight. I guess I'd just have to go back home and settle for Collin. He was nice and all, but he just wasn't what I wanted. Mike was what I wanted. I sounded like a whiny little bitch, but as much as I hated showing feelings and shit, when it came to him I couldn't help it.

I took out the medium sized suitcase I brought with me and opened it onto the floor I began to open the closet, ready to put my clothes in the suitcase, but I was interrupted by the door to the room opening.

"Tone, you can't leave." I heard Mike say.

"Get out of here Mike, I left the kitchen to get away from you." I sighed, trying to keep my cool. "I'm trying not to get angry, you don't wanna see me angry."

"I happen to think you're pretty hot when you're angry." He smirked.

"Mike, stop taking everything as a fucking joke. You made me look like an idiot and now you think this is funny. Just get the fuck out." I said, pointing towards the door.

"Tony, look I-"

I interrupted him by sighing obnoxiously loud.

"You're about to piss me the fuck off. I'm trying not to yell at you." I warned.

"Yell at me then. At least you'll be talking to me."

I just rolled my eyes and continued to gather my clothes. He had no idea what he was asking for. I was batshit crazy when I was angry, hence why I was in the asylum. After gathering my clothes in my arms, I turned to put them in my suitcase, but I couldn't, due to the fact that Mike was sitting cross legged inside of it, his long legs barely fitting.

"Move." I huffed.

"Nah." Mike said lazily.

"Dude." I sighed, clearly annoyed.

"I'm not moving until you agree to talk to me. After we talk, if you still wanna leave, then I'll let you. Deal?" He said.

"Fine, whatever man."

He got up and sat on the bed, he crossed his legs so he was sitting Indian style and looked over to me expectedly.

"Well are you gonna come over and listen?" He asked.

I put the clothes down on the dresser, making sure they were still in order by color, because it would bug me if they weren't, and made my way over there before sighing and plopping on the bed.

"Okay, so last night I know I totally fucked up." He admitted. "I didn't really think it through before I did it, but in my head, it was kind of an experiment."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. What the fuck was he talking about? It sounded like he was pulling all of this out of his ass.

"I knew I thought you were rad and stuff, and I did have a little crush on you, but I wasn't really sure if this was a little phase I was going through, or if I actually had feelings for you because I'd never had feelings for another guy before. And over the past month I've caught myself liking you more and more and when you asked me what we were, it scared me to death because I didn't know how I felt."

"That's exactly what I didn't want to happen." I sighed. "I didn't want to scare you off with labels and shit, I was just curious." I explained.

"But you have a right to ask. I was just being the immature 16 year old I am, I just freaked out. And when I thought about it, you deserve a title, because you're spending all this time on me and you're being loyal to me when you don't have to. Last night I decided to test my feelings by seeing if I'd feel the same way about you after I fucked a hot chick. It sounds stupid, but I felt like it was the only way I could find out my true feelings." He said, taking a deep breath. "And I found out that I like you even more than I thought. Tony, I'm attracted to you physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually. You were literally all I was thinking about when I had sex with her. I felt so fucking guilty for doing that to you, but in a way I was trying to deny my feelings for you, but I can't do that anymore."

At this point, I was just shocked. I didn't think that Mike could even be that emotional. It was surprising and quite a bit refreshing.

"Woah I just got all deep and shit." He chuckled lowly, a wide grin stretched across his face.

I couldn't help but chuckle as well, even though I hadn't forgave him and I was still pissed off.

"So, I was wondering, do you wanna do the whole relationship, boyfriend thingy with me?" He asked, raising his right eyebrow slightly.

"Are you trying to ask me to be your boyfriend?" I chuckled.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Sure, I guess."

"Cool." He said smiling and scratching the back of his head out of nervousness. "But the thing is, I'm not really ready to come out yet, so its gonna have to kinda be a secret. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah. It's whatever." I said, trying not to show how happy I actually was, due to the fact that I was supposed to still be mad at him.

"Cool." He said again before leaning over and giving me an aggressive kiss, knocking me over in the process.

It was weird because I was usually the dominant one. He moved over to kiss my neck and I lightly pushed him off of me.

"I'm still fucking mad at you, you dick." I said, trying to keep a straight face.

"I'll fix that. I promise." He smiled.

-
***Vic's P.O.V.***

So after a little bit of researching on Google, I found out that a large amount of anxiety pills can make your metabolism faster, which could be the reason that Kellin wasn't gaining any weight. I felt horrible, I accused him of something he didn't do and when he tried to tell me he didn't, I got a little defensive. Even though he forgave me already, I still felt like shit. We were currently in the car, I was taking him on a little date. It wasn't anything much, we were just going to a local diner, but Kellin seemed excited and he looked super cute. This is our first official date since we broke up, so both him and I were pretty nervous. If this date went well then we'd be getting back together pretty soon. I smiled slightly as I saw Kellin nervously push his bangs aside and check his hair in the mirror again.

"Are you nervous baby?" I chuckled.

"Y-Yea, just a bit." He giggled.

"What for? I thought your nervousness when you're with me would have subsided by now. Did you take your meds this morning?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did. I'm just a little jittery and excited." He smiled.

"You're so fucking adorable. I can't deal." I laughed.

He blushed before biting his lip and looking down at his lap. Oh yeah, I was definitely having fun with him tonight.

***read A/N
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Mayday Parade: Without The Bitter The Sweet Isn't As Sweet

****So this story is nowhere near done, but I was thinking about having a third part and I have some rly cool ideas for it, but idk if ppl would want to read it, so if you would actually read a third one can you let me know in the comments section? If I don't get many responses I'm just gonna end this one and not make another one.

Thanks for commenting: TikaTarri, Kellicxo, HitchingToNeverland and hayleyc.

Special thanks to HitchingToNeverland, because she gave me the info about the anxiety meds and how they make your metabolism faster, I didn't know that before, so thanks. c: