Status: active

Damaged Goods

This House Is Falling Apart

***Vic's P.O.V***

Kellin was in my room with Tony while I made him some lunch. I was currently texting Dylan, trying to see if we could talk, hoping that I would be able to convince Dylan to drop the charges. Once I sent Dylan a text, asking if we could talk I received a call.

Dylan requested that we talk in person, so I told him it was okay if he came over, but he wasn't allowed in. We would talk about the matter in the driveway or I'd sit in his car or something, I was not going to let him anywhere near Kellin.
I made Kellin macaroni and cheese for lunch, which was his favorite. I was hoping it would calm him down and put him in a better mood. He was so worried that it looked like he was getting even paler by the second.

"Babe I made you some food." I said walking into my room.

Kellin was laying in bed and Tony was sitting on the floor.

"Thanks." He squeaked quietly, sitting up and leaning back against the headboard.

I went over to him and handed him the bowl cautiously.

"Be careful, it's hot." I warned. "Tony, there's some more in the kitchen if you want it."

"Hell yeah I want it." He said, jumping up and running out of the room in pursuit of mac n' cheese.

I laughed and went to lay next to Kellin as he ate. It was so nice to see him eating a proper amount of food. He was still underweight but there was progress being made. After about twenty minutes Kellin was done with his food and he wanted to cuddle with me. He requested that I lay on top of him, he said it made him feel safe. I didn't mind at all, I loved the fact that I made him feel safe.

-
***Tony's P.O.V.***

I was out on the porch with Mike and he was baked to say the least. I came out there with a huge bowl of macaroni a couple of minutes ago and he'd already scarfed down half of it. He took a ruffle potato chip from his bag of potato chips and used it to scoop up a big portion of macaroni before shoving it in his mouth.

"You're literally eating all of my food." I complained.

He looked at me and began to giggle.

"I'm sorry dude." He laughed with a full mouth of food. "It just tastes so fucking good."

I playfully rolled my eyes at his ridiculousness. He swallowed before burping loudly.

"Do we have any orange soda?"

"Dude you're so stoned. What the fuck?" I laughed.

"I'm really not." He tried to defend.

"Yes you are."

"Okay, maybe a little." He giggled, leaning in close to me, his bloodshot eyes staring into mine.

He leaned in and placed a light kiss on my lips. He slightly pulled away before giggling again.

"Whoa. Your lips are so soft, they're like little clouds of cotton candy." He laughed before reattaching his lips to mine.

He ran his hand up and down my thigh while opening his mouth slightly and letting his tongue slip out. Our tongues brushed against each other in pure bliss as Mike felt me up. After a few moments we pulled away and Mike let out another giggle.

"Our tongues just had sex." He laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"You're crazy."

***Vic's P.O.V.***

Kellin was snoring lightly in my ear, he’d fallen asleep about an hour ago and I was happy he did, because I could tell he was really tired and stressed out. My phone buzzed over on the nightstand, I reached over, trying my best not to wake Kellin, and picked it up. It was a text from Dylan telling me he was outside. I carefully got up and headed down stairs and out of the door. I walked out and Dylan was sitting on the hood of his car, he looked good to be honest. I knew he would try to look nice to come see me because he’d try to “show me what I’m missing.” But it wasn’t gonna do anything, I was blinded by the beauty of Kellin.

“Hey.” He said awkwardly.

“Hi.” I replied with a slight smile.

I had to play nice if I wanted him to lift these charges.

“You look really good.” Dylan complimented.

"Thank you." I answered. "So we need to talk about how you're trying to send my boyfriend to juvie." I said bluntly.

"Well your boyfriend stabbed me." He countered.

"I understand why you're upset, I totally get it. But you're seriously trying to press charges on a 16 year old." I said.

"In my mind I don't see him as a 16 year old. I see him as the guy who stole the love of my life away from me and I’m still upset. I’m angry and if I have the opportunity to get him sent away for a while so you can come to your senses and realize that you need to be with me, I'm gonna take it.”

It literally took everything in me not to roll my eyes at that ridiculous statement.

“He didn’t steal me away from you. After you beat me for 2 years you left me, I got checked into the asylum and that’s where I met Kellin.”

“I apologized for that, he left you too, and when he did, I was there for you. You made me believe that we had a chance to get back together. You were staying at my house, we were fucking every night and I told you I loved you. I still do.” He said.

I didn’t know what to say, it was true, both of them had left me at one point.

“But you hurt me, you said you’d changed but you hadn’t. I saw the same pattern coming back. You were angry all of the time, and you almost ripped my hair out of my fucking scalp.” I countered. “I know you’re not that guy, you’re better than that. Maybe I was just no good for you.”

“That’s not true, you were the best thing for me, that’s why I still believe that we’re meant to be together."

I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"Can you please just drop the charges against Kellin?"

"Why should I?" He asked.

"Because he's only 16 and I get the fact that he stabbed you, but you're obviously fine."

"I think I can make a deal with you." He smirked. "If you leave him and give me another chance, I'll drop the charges."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Walk The Moon: Anna Sun

i'm sorry for the wait, but I hope you guys understand what i'm going through. I will get the next chapter up faster. When you guys leave me comments it makes me feel a lot better, so yeah.

thanks for commenting:
AboveDarkness
hayleyc.
HitchingToNeverland
Kellicxo
Sarah-Bear2010
Kellicxo
Kitty_katt16