Somewhere in Neverland

Three

"You look like shit." I told Luke while we were at LAX waiting for his mom.

"Thanks for the confidence boost." He grumbled making sure that my Ray Bans were securely on his face.

"It's what I'm here for." I grinned rolling up the sleeves on the oversized Pink shirt I was wearing, "Wearing sunglasses indoors just makes you look like a total douche bag."

"My head hurts." Luke groaned. "What is taking so long?"

"We haven't even been here ten minutes." I rolled my eyes, "You can go wait in the car."

"And let you be the favorite again? No way." Liz had jokingly told me that I was her favorite child the last time I had seen her and Luke obviously still hasn't gotten over it. I didn't get a chance to respond before we saw Liz walking towards us.

"I missed you!" I exclaimed throwing my arms around her.

"I missed you more!" Luke threw his arms around both of us.

"You two are ridiculous." Liz shook her head and kissed Luke and I on the forehead. "Why are you wearing sunglasses?"

"He's hungover."

"Way to be a tattletale." Luke groaned while I laughed.

"I don't think I even want to know." Liz shook her head.

---

"You really need a bigger car." Luke complained about my rarely used Civic. It took most of my willpower not to laugh when I looked in the rearview mirror and saw him trying to get comfortable in the back seat.

"But I love my car." My dad had told me that if I took online classes & graduated high school while I was on tour, he would buy me a car.

"I don't think you two have stopped bickering since I got here." Liz shook her head.

"Luke is just miserable today." I laughed pulling into the parking lot of the Hilton where they were staying. "Don't worry Lukey you can nap soon."

Luke just rolled his eyes, "You're in 317." He told Liz handing her the room key that he had pulled out of his pocket.

"What room are you in?" She asked as we walked towards the hotel. I was surprised at the lack of fans, especially since most of the time they seem to know where the boys are staying before they do.

"315. They're connected."

"You really do look exhausted." I told Luke once we had gotten to the rooms. "Go take a nap."

"But were only here a few more days and I want to hang out with you." Luke practically whined. Liz just laughed and went to her room.

"Let's just watch tv. Which bed is yours?" I kicked off my flip flops and climbed on to the bed that Luke had pointed to. It didn't take Luke long to kick off his vans, pull off his shirt, and climb on to the bed next to me. "You've been working out, haven't you?" Even though my friendship with Luke was strictly platonic, I had no problem admitting that I thought he was attractive.

"A little." He shrugged moving over to where I was laying and put his head on my chest. Out of habit, I started rubbing his back. "That feels nice."

----

A few hours later I woke up practically on top of Luke. I untangled myself from him and walked over to Liz's room. "Is Luke still asleep?" Michael laughed.

"Yeah, he was exhausted." I sat in an empty office chair, "When did you guys get back?"

"About an hour ago. You and Luke looked pretty cozy." Michael's laughter was making me nervous.

"What did you do?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"Where's your phone?" Ashton giggled.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I glared at Michael, Ashton and Calum once I had seen why they were all giggling like twelve year old girls,

5sos: someone's an ass man

and accompanying the tweet was a picture of Luke and I sleeping with Luke's hands on my butt. "Delete it!"

"Seriously, delete it." Luke walked into the room looking unamused.

"Just did." Calum rolled his eyes.

"Your fans are, uh, dedicated. You think if someone was telling me to die, they'd at least spell it correctly." I laughed at the amount of hate that I was suddenly getting.

"Sorry Ry." Ashton apologized looking guilty, "We didn't think people would go this crazy."

"I'm still pissed you guys posted that but, you can't control what other people say or do." I shrugged, "Now we have to clear up dating rumors. Again." I looked at Luke and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah because dating me would be terrible." Luke scoffed and walked back to his room.

"What the fuck was that about?" I looked at the guys who were all looking at each other knowingly. "And where is Liz?"

"She went to the lobby to wait for the take out we ordered." Michael told me completely ignoring my question about Luke.

"You guys are no help." I grumbled, "I'm going to go find Liz."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm updating because it's Luke's birthday and he's now legal. Yessss!

I also really need to update my Michael story. Sorry