Status: just keep an open mind of what live can do :) this story is for readers to sink into like a good book :). enjoy!

Bless Your Beautiful Heart

Cancel everything

My fingers are flushed on my hot face. We had to stop in the middle of our set because I was going to puke. I literally felt like I was dying. I had to make time. But I can't just cancel everything. Sweat started to pour from me and I sat up, my hear skipping a beat.
"Guys." I looked up to them, my vision blurring and my stomach lurching to my throat.
"Guys call an ambulance!"
"Kellin?!" Jesses voice ran straight to me right before I threw up and I felt like I couldn't hear anything. The blurring turned into a sheet of white and that was it.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey kel...hey man." My eyes stung when I opened them to the blinding light of a hospital room.
"What the hell happened?" I said trying to sit up but an overwhelming dizziness shot over me.
"Woah , hey just....just sit back buddy. " Jesse had his hand on my shoulder and I finally looked up to his face. I am seriously thankful for him.
"What's going on dude?" I listened to the beeps of all the machines and focused on breathing and keeping calm.
"Look kellin.... Were gonna have to cancel the tour."
"What?! No no no that can't happen bro there's no way! "
"Kellin, kellin please calm down."
"Jesse! People are counting on us, tickets have been sold and we worked so hard! We can't just! I can't jus!-"
"KELLIN QUINN! YOU HAVE A TUMOR!"
And then there was silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the negativity lol
Comment subscribe. Much love and happy writing :)