Status: just keep an open mind of what live can do :) this story is for readers to sink into like a good book :). enjoy!

Bless Your Beautiful Heart

all this pain

Tonight was a clear night. Sitting in the passengers side of kellins car in an old abandon parking lot. The motor was running, sending the atmosphere into a humming oasis. We probably sat there in the silence for a good ten minutes before kellin finally spoke.
"My name is kellin Quinn. I'm 23 years old. A few years ago some friends and I started a band called sleeping with sirens where I was lead singer. We sing kind of hardcore punkish music. My band is my best friend. I spend my life traveling the world over and over again. But..."
When kellin paused, we sat there in silence for anotger good ten minutes. But finally i picked myself up and turned to face him in my seat. His face was stiff. His eyes were looking straight at the windshield and out to the white lines marking the asfalt. But what I noticed the most was kellin jaw clenching and unclenching . I looked down at my fingers and let out a tiny sigh. And I saved him from whatever it was that he was having trouble getting out.
"My name is addilyn smith. I'm 20 years old and I was born here in south carolina. My mom, dad, and myself lived in a small town not far from here in this crappy apartment. Like most poverty stricken families, my parents couldn't keep it together. Eventually they split. Thankfully, my dad got his shit together and made a home for my mom and I. Of course my mom played the whole " im taking my daughter and your paying me this and that.". And after their LNG fight, my mom left in a fit of rage and crashed her car. So I lost my mom when I was ten. "
Kellin looked over to me then. The tears in his eues were so obvious so i just kept talking.
"Eventually my dad got back in the saddle and bought a house. We pretty much lived happily ever afteruntil I got to highschool and started bringing home drama. But the more I played music, the more I healed. I excelled in everything and did everything that wasn't what my parents did. I made a life our of everything i didn't have. "
Tears fell from kellin eyes but the smile on his face was sweet. . and I could tell that something in my words had effected him.
"Addilyn. There are two things about me you should know. Things that have both ruined and rebuilt me all at once. "
The car was still running but I could tell this was going to take a little longer than we had planned so I reached over and pulled the key out of the ignition.
"I was married." He said. My stomach moved around. I didt even know exactly how I felt about it, but i t wasn't exactlygood.
"You `were`?" I said snd swallowed.
"Yes. To a woman named katelyn. She wreckrd me. I was so sure she was the one but i found out she had been cheating on me. But addy, I git a miracle out of it. A precious little bundle of life that I wouldnt trade for nything.
I felt frozen. A bundle of life ? S child...a child.
" how old?" I whispered.
"She's almost three now."
My frozen position started to melt and a smile formed on my defrosting face.
"When can i meet her?"
Kellin looked at me like I was speaking a different language.
"Wait wait wait..." Kellin said and turned his body to face me, the most adorable expression that said 'im so confused'.
"Your not angry?" His voice broke and I let out a laugh.
"Kellin Quinn! Im not angry. First of all, i have no right to be angry with you. And two, i LOVE kids. I bet she looks just like you. " i was seriously happy. I may have just met him today but i honestly feel like ive known him my whole life. He shook his head
"Kellin everyone has a past. I can't control it so why not celebrate it?"
He looked to me then but he still didnt smile.
"Addy...this is really hard for me to say but...I have...wellits not like...ugh."
He rested his hands on the steering wheel and clenched his fists so tight that his buckles were white. I reached over and rested my own hand over his. As his color came, he turned back to me again and let out a long sigh.
"Two weeks ago we were at a show and we had to stop because suddenly I had all this pain in my head and stomach. I threw up and the guys took me to the bus. I passed out so thry took mrvto the hospital. When I woke up the next day, jesse muy lead guitarist was looking pretty messed up. Thats when he told me that...there is a quarter size tumor forming in my brain. "
Oh mu god...oh my god.
"So yea, our tour was cancled. And I've been staying here ever since. "
Silence consumed us. I was so shocked. But when my brain kicked in, I gtabbed his hand off of the steering wheel and squeezed.
" is it cancerous?"
"No. Not yet anyway. Im being treated for it now. Waiting for a sign of change. "
I nodded and smiled at him.
"Lets go."
"Go where? " he said.
"To my house to plan. To plan a trip to go see your daughter. "
"Addilyn, she lives in California." My smile grew.
"Then i guess were buying plane tickets."
♠ ♠ ♠
There you are! Sorry for the delay :) another one in just a little bit :) tell me what uou think! Comment subscribe! Much lobe and happy writing!!! <3