Status: just keep an open mind of what live can do :) this story is for readers to sink into like a good book :). enjoy!

Bless Your Beautiful Heart

intruder alert

So it was settled. Two plane tickets had been bought for a week from now. Right now, reguardless of how stuck my mind was on the fact that he has a tumor, I was doing everything in my power to distract us. How I did that? How else? With food. So I put him to work. He got busy doing the dishes and setting the table while I made a run to the market.
Tonight I felt it would be a good night for a hearty mexican dish. It would be fun to make and give us more time to bond.going through the, I thought about what he might think of me. About how far we would go if there was even a chance we might. But suddenly I felt bad because I had pretty much invited myself into his life. For crying out loud I'm forcing him to take me to see his child who lives with his divorced wife, the whole way across the country. We've only known each other for less than a whole day!
But what I had thought earlier. About feeling like I had known him my whole life. I felt so comfortable around him already. But did he fell that way about me?
When I was finished and got home, I walked in the door and kellin was right where I left him, waiting for me in the kitchen.
"Mr.quinn." he spun to face me and let out a chuckle.
"Why hello there fair maiden." ...did he just call me beautiful? I started unloading groceries onto the counter.
"Want a helping hand? " I shook my head yes vigorously and smiled wide. Before doing so he turned and plugged his phone into my ihome and turned on pandora on some folk station. I smiled when my favorite band came on. Mumford and sons.
On my time away , I grabbed some steak, hamburger , salsa (texas style, oh god lol) peppers and lettus,lemons and limes. All in preparation for a dish my dad used to make.
I'll cook the meats and smother them in onions for flavor and added some salsa. Then added some bright yellow and orange peppers to give it some color. The smells were amazing and we were just getting started. But right now it was time to make tortillas.
"I'm sorry." I spoke. I didn't hear anything but kellin was right next to me and he just sighed. Ugh. POOF!!! A huge puff of flour just exploded in my face and I turned slowly to face kellin.
"Kellin quinn." I said wiping my eyes free of flour.
"Addilyn smith." He said while trying to hold back a laugh.
Then I quickly grabbed a handful of flour and chucked it at him. And the war began.
"Ok ok! Kellin stop!" I said through bursts of giggles. We finished our laughter as we slip down my cabinets and sit on the shiny tiled floor that is my kitchen. We were silent fir a minute and finally he asked.
"For what? "
"For intruding." Kellin reached his hands out and grabbed mine and lowered his voice to a soothing wring.
"Hey, I'm the one who opened the door for you remember? Your not intruding, you were invited."
My breath caught and I sank into a puddle of myself when he kissed my cheek. Its him. That one person. It is him.
"Now come on, help me finish these tortillas before I starve to death. " and he smiled reaching out a hand to help me up. This is it. What I've been waiting for. Kellin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go!!!!! Comment subscribe and tell me what you think :) much love and happy writing :D