Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

nineteen

I did everything I could to keep myself busy, I went shopping, I went to the movies and I even looked at apartments that I could rent.

After hearing Matt have his conversation with this Beth female, I figured it would be a good chance to leave. I honestly didn't want to get dragged into more problems, already having to get pay back on Ryan for burning my house down and dealing with the divorce; why not start fresh?

Sitting in the kitchen, I stared at the news paper and ate my cereal. My house burning was still on the front fucking page and Ryan was pulling his sob story. "We are going through a divorce, she left me for some guy. Now this happens to out home. Blah blah blah." Just reading his words in the paper made me want to vomit.

"Anything good." I heard Matt's voice and slightly jumped from the sound of his voice.

"No, same shit." I responded with a noncaring tone.

He walked around the table and sat across from me, his hands folded and his face stern.

"He's planning something Ava. You're not safe, so when ever you go out then I will go with you or one of the guys. I won't let my brother hurt you." He spoke.

The words stung, first that he actually egknowledge Ryan as his brother and second that he wanted to keep me safe. I couldn't say I wasn't used to it, it hurt because I wasnt the only one.

"Wow, first time you mention that he is your brother." I spoke with bitterness on my tongue.

His jaw clentched and his hands tightened, his eyes looked down and then back to me. Matt slowly licked his lips in search for something else to say but I spoke first.

"Anything else you are keeping from me..." My hands rested on the table.

I wanted to see if I would get the truth, would he admit about Beth?

"Ryan is my half brother. There, but that doesn't mean anything. What he has done to you is unacceptable and he won't get away with it."

I couldn't help but to role my eyes, standing I placed my stuff in the sink and grabbed my car keys and bag. Giving Matt a wave I walked out if the house, I needed space and that meant getting as far as I possibly could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone.

I am so sorry for not updating, I how this chapter is okay. I am sorry for any errors, currently updating from my new phone. I still don't have internet/ WiF . Bare with me here.

So what do you think should happen next?