Status: No internet on hold

Save Me.

Eight

I had gotten back to the cabin before Matt and Ryan; I quickly changed into my pajamas and then headed back down to the kitchen where I proceeded to have a bowl of cereal. After my cereal I sat on the couch and placed my feet up while leaning back and flipping through the TV channels, there was nothing on this late at night. Sighing, I rested my head back and just stared at the infomercial on the screen, they were selling some new piece of crap hair product; it was supposed to make your hair nice and soft, no frizz and some other bullshit. I felt my eyes slowly drifting close; I was welcoming the sleep that I so desperately needed.

My body jerked upright when the front door slammed open, I quickly rubbed my eyes to see Ryan standing at the door staring at me; I stared back and watched as he walked past me and up there stairs to the room. Blinking I leaned back and looked over to the TV, it was six in the morning. I had gotten a few hours of sleep which was good; laying there I turned my gaze to the ceiling where the fan turned softly. So I thought about it, do I really want to deal with Ryan’s insane self anymore? Could I leave and actually stick to it? I could try, pack my things and say that I was going somewhere else.

Rubbing my eyes I sat up and looked at the clock, 6:05 am, I day dreamed for only a mere few minutes. .Stretching I sat up; there was no use in trying to go back to sleep; Standing and stretching I headed to the kitchen and made myself some eggs. It was quiet in the cabin, so quite that the sound of the eggs sizzling seemed like it was echoing around the house. Placing the eggs on a plate I poured a glass of orange juice and sat at the table, I had made up my mind; I knew what I was going to do.

Everyone was all packed and ready to go, I didn’t say a single word; Matt kept eyeing me wondering what my plan was, Ryan wouldn’t talk to me and everyone else was just busy doing what ever else.

“What are you thinking?” I heard Matt talk from behind me.

Doing a quick glance of the area I turned and looked at him, gave him a small smile, then walked past him like he didn’t just ask me a question. Walking to the car I got into the back seat and waited for the other two, was I doing the right thing?

“Thanks man, it was a good weekend.” Ryan stood next to me with his arm over my shoulder, I felt the need to vomit on the spot, Matt gave him a nod and looked my way; I didn’t know if he was mad or just confused. Giving a small nod back I turned and made my way into the house, it had been almost a week since we were here and it smelt like someone had cooked a nice dinner. Narrowing my eyes I made my way into the kitchen and saw her standing over the stove with my apron on, I felt my hand tighten around the bag I was holding. Ryan had walked in the opposite direction and probably didn’t even know someone was here.

Turning I walked up the stairs and towards our room, when I got into the room I almost screamed; the bed was a mess and there were clothing all over the floor. The bag dropped out of my hand as I turned and ran down the stair way, but before I could do what I planed; a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled my bag while covering my mouth with their hand.

Ava.” His voice echoed in my ear.

I stopped struggling right away, Matt was the one that was holding me back. Turning I looked at him and scrunched my eye brows together.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

He looked past me towards the kitchen and smirked.

“Apparently keeping you from getting into some serious trouble, I saw her car on the other side of the house. I knew right away it was going to be trouble and I let myself in.” He gave a simple shrug and smiled a cheeky smile.

Just looking at him being so happy about keeping me out of trouble just blew my mind, it was a whole different side of him that I never knew. I only knew about the silent asshole side of him, lowering my head and letting out a sigh I looked back at him.

“Now what?” I asked.

His smile didn’t falter as he placed an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a side hug, it felt nice; I liked his hugs.

“You act like you didn’t see me, and keep your fucking cool Ava.” With that being said, he walked away not before placing a kiss on my cheek however. Shaking my head I walked towards the kitchen.

My heart was pounding as I watched the young girl sit there and eat her food, I simply leaned against the door frame and watched her; she looked like a starving dog with the way she was eating. It took her a few minutes before she realized I was standing there, the look on her face was a look of pure horror. I couldn’t help but to smile, pushing myself from the door frame I casually walked over to her and sat across from her at the table.

“Looks good, I guess he forgot to tell you that we were coming home.” Leaning my elbows against the table I watched her lick her lips and place the glass of water down on the table.

“I’m going through some troubles, he let me stay here.” She leaned back and folded her arms.

Smirking I did the same thing.

“Oh really? What type of problems?” Licking my lips I watched her, she looked ready to run. I wasn’t going to allow it though, I was going to wait until Matt and Ryan came into the kitchen; which only took a few seconds. Ryan looked pissed and Matt simply had the same look on his face, with a slight look of amusement.

“You have company.” I said while looking at Ryan. “She forgot to cook for three.” Ryan took a seat at the end of the table and Matt took a seat next to him, I watched the two of them; Miley was antsy just by the way she was moving in her seat and Ryan looked like he was trying to come up with some plan.

“She’s leaving, I let her stay because she was having problems.” He said while looking at her.

I couldn’t control myself, my hand slammed the table and I stood; Matt stood suddenly interrupting my rage fit that was about to happen. Looking at me he continued, calmly.

“My sister wants you to come over, she needs to…female advice, I’m not down for bull shitting with her about her sex life; its nasty.” I felt my heart pounding in my chest as Ryan watched my every single movement.

“Sure.” With that, I walked past them, got my things and stormed out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoy this =D

Leave some love?