Status: Enjoy reading

The Second Step: Sophomore Year

Holiday Spirit!

First of lets just say that the title is sarcastic. Christmas is in two days and I could honestly not care less. Basketball has pretty much been the center of my focus recently. I have been fairly quiet in the games, putting up minor stats. And now in our most recent game last night I got only about a minute of game time and had no stats. And so not only am I angry at myself, but also coach is being a major asshole. First of all, he doesn't know how to run a team (constantly changing plays, over-rotating players in games, and contradicting every single thing he says to do in the games). Secondly, he has the worst mood swings. He will go from screaming to cheering in half a second and it is getting ridiculous. And lastly he is just an asshole to me. A turnover happened in last night's game which I couldn't have prevented in any circumstance, and he pulls me out of the game to scream half an inch from my face. Three things happened here: I got spit on the top of my head, I almost went deaf, and I realized that I hate this guy. On top of all of this, this morning's practice was awful. He insulted and yelled at everyone, especially me. He screamed right at me that I should have been on the JV team and that it was a mistake bringing me to varsity. So throughout the rest of practice I played hard defense, knocked down shots, hustled on every play, and didn't make any turnovers. The hole time I'm giving the asshole a death stare. I plan to maintain this mentality through the rest of the season ( maybe next season too) until he hopefully gets fired. Excuse my language, but fuck him.