Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 42 - Sunsets

The creaking noise echoed around the empty park as Gerard slowly swung back and for.

A warm springtime breeze flowed though his hair and he smiled contently as the smell of cut grass drifted around him. 'Freedom' he thought.

Everything seemed perfect, admittedly he still hadn't made any friends, but what did it matter now? Everything seemed to be going his way, and the only thing which was missing from this picture was Frankie.

As if on cue, the gate opened and Gerard watched with a grin as his small lover ran across the open grass to get the the children's area. The sun was beginning to set behind him and Gerard couldn't think of a more beautiful scene as he watched Frank's hair wildly bounce off his shoulders as he moved and he took in Frank's new clothes, he really was the definition of perfection in Gerard's eyes.

Gerard stood up when Frank drew closer and wasn't at all surprised when he was pounced on by him.

It seemed like a classic movie moment, as the sun set behind the two lovers their silhouettes stood out against the fiery sky, their shadows long and narrow on the grass.

"Gee, I missed you so much" Frank panted

"It's only been a week!" Gerard mocked as he sat back down on the swing.

"But it felt like forever" the younger retorted, with a small pout.

"I know Frankie, trust me I know"

Frank joined him on the swings and they both began to kick off from the dusty patch under the swing set.

"I can go higher!" Frank squealed

"Nuh Uh!"

And so they stayed, the chains groaning under the pressure of the two boys kicking harder and harder.

The laughter bounced around the park, but nobody was there to hear it, but that' how they liked it, nobody else but themselves.
Gee and Frankie.
Frankie and Gee.

At last they listened to the burning in their legs telling them to stop. Frank and Gerard both sat there in a comfortable silence before turning to each other.

Both moved in, they were no longer the nervous, insecure boys that they had been when they'd first met; after going through so much drama together, it felt that their connection had strengthened beyond destruction.

As their lips met, Gerard swore fireworks exploded in his head. Frank felt his eyes slide shut as he enjoyed the moment.
Tongues battled for dominance, massaging and giving off reels of pleasure.

Moans escaped from both, and neither were embarrassed.
They both felt it.
It was a fresh start, things were going to be different this time.

As they pulled away for air, their eyes never left the others.

"I fucking love you so much" Frank whispered

"I love you too Batman" smiled Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the slight delay once again, but things are crazy here right now.
I wrote this chapter on a borrowed laptop, and I only had half an hour so I'm sorry for any mistakes or if it's rushed,
Please leave feedback, it feeds my addiction.

-important-
Due to family issues, I am no longer welcomed in my house and I am going to go stay with my awesome Grandma, but unfortunately she has no Internet.
No Internet = No Mibba
I'm going to try and get the train into the city to my Dad's and leech off his Internet, but I'm not sure.
I will write updates, and post them as soon as I can.
I'm so sorry guys =( Hopefully there will be updates no later than a week.
Love
Beth
xoxo