Status: It's back :) xo

Street Kid

Chapter 45 - More Than Life Itself

A loud knocking interrupted the silence of the room, which pulled the two boys out of their peaceful slumber.

”Mhmm shut up Jay” Frank mumbled into the pillow, Gerard whom had come to his senses quicker jumped up out of the warm sanctuary and reached for the rough material of his jeans.

”Frankie!” Gerard hissed as he attempted to pull his crumpled clothes on.

Frank opened his eyes and the glazed look disappeared when yet another knock sounded.

”Shit!” Frank too reached for his clothes, making him wince as he moved rapidly out of the bed.

He made the mistake of trying to put his boxers and jeans on at the same time, resulting in him flying to the ground. Frank wiggled around on the floor and finally managed to get into his stubborn jeans.

In normal circumstances, Gerard, who was now fully dressed, would have laughed at the boy’s antics, but since when had any of their circumstances been normal?

The door suddenly burst open, and the person who had so rudely interrupted their morning was faced with a semi naked boy on the floor, and a very shocked Gerard standing in the middle of the room, both were sporting major bed hair.

”What the hell?”

Gerard winced at the harsh voice and felt dread build up from the bottom of his lovesick stomach.

The voice belonged to one of the most infamous people in the whole of the Academy.

Jason Gordon, with his shaggy blond hair and dreaded smirk was leaning on the door frame with his arms folded, looking rather pleased with himself.

”What do you want Jason?” groaned Gerard as he helped Frank up off the floor so that he stood timidly next to him.

Frank studied the intruder carefully, and then looked back to Gerard. He immediately caught on to the discomfort that Jason was causing Gerard and instinctively disliked the new comer.

”Well I was coming to take some money, but lucky me I stumbled across something even better than cash.”

”And what would that be?” Gerard spoke sounding bored, hoping it would defer him.

”Proof that the new kid is a fag!”

Gerard rolled his eyes while Frank felt his fists clench.

”So who’s your fuck buddy?” Jason asked, turning his attention to Frank.

”None of your goddamn business”

”He looks familiar? You in this school kid?”

”In your dreams.”

”Well then where have I…. No way.”

A silence formed in the room as Jason stepped towards Frank, causing Gerard to move in front of him on instinct.

”This is almost too good to be true…”

”What are you talking about Gordon?” Gerard spat, hoping using his last name would warn him into leaving.

”Well you see Way, your whore looks mighty similar to one of the freaks from the Foxhole dump…”

Frank’s eyes bulged and he could feel all eyes on him.

”I…I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

”Sure you do, you’re Alex’s friend, don’t mess with me, I know you are”. Jason threatened, taking another step closer.

”Fine, whatever” Frank muttered, which caused Jason’s eyes to light up at his surrender.

”Can you just go please?” Gerard spoke up, sounding annoyed.

Jason simply shrugged and walked over to a jar on the bedside cabinet.

He pulled out some change and then turned sharply on his heel and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

Gerard let out a sigh of relief, which was short lasted as he heard Jason yell out in the corridor;

”Hey everyone guess what I just saw!”

Frank let out a breath he didn’t realize he had been holding and slid back onto the floor.

”Well that was… interesting”

Gerard nodded and he too moved so that he was sitting on the floor.

”Do think he’s gunna tell anyone?”

”Nah he’ll probably forget, just like he forgets to re pay my money…”

A comfortable silence floated around them, only broken by the occasional yawn.

Frank was deep in thought about the dream he had that night when a sudden thought hit him – and he was so excited he had to share it with his lover.

”Hey Gee Gee?”

”Yeah Sugar?” Frank blushed at this but carried on.

”It’s Saturday”

”I know…”

”I don’t have to go back until Sunday night…”

”That’s nice… Oh my God! we have to do something, to celebrate! Do you want to go to the cinema? Bowling! Swimming? No how about we go to the arcade?” Gerard rambled as he stood up quickly.

Frank laughed at him and then took Gerard’s hand and allowed himself to be pulled up by the enthusiastic teen.

”You’re all mine Frankie! For the whole weekend!” he yelled gleefully and began to prance around the room.

”I know Gee, I know” Frank whispered, not quite believing it himself.

He jumped as he felt Gerard’s arms wrap around his back, but smiled as soon as he felt Gerard’s warm breath on the back of his neck

”We’re gunna make every second count, you know why?”

Frank shook his head, and felt himself being spun around.

Their lips met in a moment of ecstasy and Gerard’s tongue begged for entry, which Frank granted in an instant.

They inevitably broke apart for oxygen and Frank felt his heart miss a beat when Gerard whispered into his ear.

”Because I love you darling, more than life itself.”
♠ ♠ ♠
* Happy St. Patrick's Day! (Don't get too drunk)
* Happy Birthday Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins)
* Congratulations to Frank and Jamia (even though it's about a week late)
* Well done to Wales for winning the The Grand Slam on Saturday!

Sorry for the filler-ish chapter, but it's needed, and maybe the next chapter will be *gasp* happy?
Feedback is loved, treasured and kept forever.