Knights of Hell

Sanity

She expected a sigh of relief when she appeared in the living room but instead she held her breath at the presence of someone else in the room, watching her intently. Her eyes scanned the dim room then paused when a hand ghostly ran down the back of her arm. She looked down catching a glimpse of a hand. It snaked around her torso and she felt the other person's body heat press against her back.

"Where were you?"

She registered this whisper to be Dean.

"I was getting anxious so I went to blow off some steam."

Dean licked his lips at the sight of her tender flesh, hankering to sink his teeth down just enough to surface her blood beneath her skin. He slowly brought his lips to her exposed neck and trailed kisses down to her shoulder. She closed her eyes and lolled her head back against his shoulder.

"You smell of someone." He snapped.

His hands tighten on her waist and his lips were no longer on her neck but instead his teeth. Her eyes shot open at the sharp pain. She managed to turn and push away from him before he could do any more harm.

"What's the matter? Nothing like pleasure with a dash of pain."

Instead of backing off like Max had wanted him to, he gained on her. She bumped into the coffee table, almost stumbling backwards.

"I know you went out. And I know you saw him."
"It-it wasn't like that. He-"

Without realizing the stairs that lead up to second floor were right behind her, she tripped, her ass hitting the marble hard. Dean knelt down, knees on either side of her thighs and his hands went for her wrists.

"Dean, please!"

He tugged her hair so that her head went back and her neck was once again exposed. This time he had no patience. He sucked and teethed at her skin.

"No one is allowed to have you."

He let go of her wrists and shred the thin blouse from her chest.

"You're mine." He growled as lips crashed onto hers.

Her wrists were free and she pounded on his chest in protest. Something inside of Dean yelled for him to get off of her. He stood and stared down at her complexions. Her hair was a bit messy, her red lipstick had been smeared onto her chin, and her chest was heaving from anger. Max didn't dare look him in the eyes for she knew they were pitch black and a reminder to her that their was no escape.

"Get up."

She stood shakily on her suede heels, still not looking him in the eyes. He placed his index finger below her chin and made her look up. His eyes weren't black. Instead they were their beautiful apple-green shade. Something about Dean had changed momentarily.

"Max?"

It was the way he said her name that made her realized it was Dean. Her Dean.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered and pulled her to his chest.
"Dean."

They stayed like that for a few moments until his body stiffened. He removed his arms only to grab her shoulders and forcefully pushed her back. All she remembered was her neck hitting the marble and Dean's concerned voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry nothing happened to Max while she was out. (for those of you who read these things)