Strength of the World

Making plans

“Hey guys listen up meeting in the lounge room in 10 minutes” Matt yelled as soon as we walked inside the house, May was down the stairs first as she walked over to me she asked what was wrong.

“Nothing is wrong Matt just wants a meeting” I told her trying to not smile too much she eyed me a little but followed me into the lounge room anyways nearly everyone was in there already I guess everyone was in here before Matt called the meeting.

“Okay I was talking to my parents and they had a good idea they suggested that we go around and visit some other packs we will visit our old friends in LA first then we will go to the New York and then France” Matt told them.

Matt wasn't going to tell Jimmy or Johnny the real reason we were going, we talked about it and we thought it would be better to just say we were travelling to see some old friends and introducing me to the other packs we didn't want them to be disappointed if they didn't find their mates. But it would be good to get to meet some of the others pack since I hadn't met anyone else but these guys.

“We will be leaving in a couple of days so start packing that is all” Matt said dismissing them everyone seemed excited and most of them went up stairs to start packing Brian and May stayed behind and asked us why we were really going.

“Well Emma hasn't met any other Alphas yet so its better for her to get to know some of them now” Matt told them

“And what’s the other reason?” May asked

“We were hoping that maybe Jimmy and Johnny would have a chance to find their mates if we went to other packs we talked to Matts parents and they met from another pack so why not travel to other ones and see what happens” I answered her question

“That’s a good idea I also see why you haven’t told them so they don’t try and look hopefully they will just appear” Brian said with a little chuckle we all nodded and May said that we should start packing as well since Matt and Brian had to figure out who was staying here to look after the house and the bar.

“Hey Emma do you think Matt would be okay with Zacky and I staying behind, I would love to go but I wont have anyone to replace me at work” Jane asked coming down the stairs

“Im sure Matt will be fine with it we do need someone to stay and look after the bar while we are gone so that might actually work out” I said she agreed and went to go speak to Matt.

I was in Matt’s room packing clothes and other stuff I would need for this trip I was excited but also nervous at the same time, excited to meet other people but also nervous as to what the other Alphas would think of me.

‘The other alphas will love you’ Matt said through my thoughts

‘I hope so’ I said back.

I felt like someone was standing in the doorway and I turned to see Matt standing there he smiled and walked over to me giving me a kiss on the forehead.

“They will” he said sitting across from me

“Did Jane talked to you?” I asked

“Yes her and Zacky are staying behind Zacky will look after the bar and other employees while we are away and call if there is any trouble which hopefully there shouldn’t be” he told me I nodded agreeing Matt ended up helping me pack even though I told him he didn’t have to but I returned the favour and helped him pack. with in a couple of hours we were packed which was good because Matt had to do a Skype call with the three packs to confirm when we will be arriving.

I was going to walk out of the room but Matt said I should stay since I am the soon to be female alpha. I sat in a chair next to him at his desk and he set up the call with in a minute a couple of faces popped up on the screen.

“Hello everyone, im just getting back to you to confirm that we will be coming” he told them they all nodded and one of them replied

“how many will be coming with you?” an older looking man asked

“there will be 6 of us coming myself and my second his Mate and two other pack mates” Matt told them

“But that is only 5 Matt?” the same man said confused

“Yes I know the other person that is coming is Emma my Mate” Matt said with a big smile their faces soon changed when he said Mate.

“You finally found her?”

“Yes I have everyone this is Emma” Matt said moving me closer to him so I was in the camera view.

“Emma this is Derrick from the LA pack, Alaric from the New York pack and Bain from the France pack” he said pointing to each person on the screen they all smiled and said hello I smiled and greeted them back.

“It’s good to finally see that you have a mate’ Alaric said

“Yes it is” Derrick added

“I look forward to meeting you all” I told them they agreed and said they looked forward to it as well.

“Derrick we will be in LA most likely tomorrow afternoon since it doesn’t take that long from here” Matt told him

“Alaric when we are in LA we will book flights to New York which is a 7 hour flight we will be spending about 5 days in LA we hope to stay a week or so in New York then we will flight to France which is the longest flight we might stay a little longer in France to get over the jet lag but hopefully it shouldn’t be to bad” Matt said they all agreed that the plans were settled and that they will see us when we arrive.

The call ended soon after and I sign a little thinking about what the flight to France would be like with Jimmy on the plane on how that will be interesting I heard Matt chuckle but he agreed with me and said it would be interesting to see what he would be like.

Well this trip should definitely be fun and very interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh lala do yous think Jimmy and Johnny will find their mates?