Strength of the World

Meeting the parents

What the hell am I going to wear? I though to myself as I was looking through my clothes today I was going to meet Matt’s parents which was making me nervous I've never met anyone’s parents and since it was Matt’s parent it was making my stomach do flips.

“What are you doing?” May asked walking into the closet

“Im trying to find something to wear” I told her in a huff she just laughed and started helping me.

“I remember the first time I met Brian’s Parents I was so nervous but once I actually met them I was fine” she told me I nodded and took a deep breath.

“Don’t worry they will love you” she said then she turned around and showed me two outfits that I could wear. One was a red dress with black lace at the top and the other was a halter top kind of dress that look a bit to dressy for lunch so I went with the red one, I thanked May and she insisted that she help me with my hair she ended up doing loose curls it looked really nice not to causal but not to formal either.

Once I finished getting ready I went down stairs to see Brian and May were sitting in the lounge room watching a movie Brian looked up when I walked in and smiled and nodded towards the kitchen which I was guessing Matt was in I smiled and mouthed a thank you and walked off to the kitchen to find Matt talking to Johnny giving him something to do I guess when he turned around he smiled and walked over to me giving me a kiss on the cheek that’s all he ever does at the moment we haven’t kissed on the lips and I really want to but im nervous.

“You look beautiful” he told me I blushed and said thank you

“Well we better get going don’t want to be late” he told me grabbing my hand as we went out the door the ride to Matt parents how was quiet except for the radio playing I knew we were coming close to the house because Matt had started to slow down then he pulled into a drive way the how was huge it was a big two story house that had a beautiful front garden with flowers everywhere.

We got out of the car and I took a deep breath trying to calm my nervous when Matt come over to me and grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze and telling me every thing will be fine, we walked up to the door and Matt knocked and then smiled at me I used my wolf hearing to see if anyone was coming and sure enough I could hear footsteps coming towards the door suddenly the door opened and a short lady stood at the door.

She had short blonde hair and Matts hazel eyes she was dressed in a summer dress that looked really nice on her she looked at Matt and then at me smiling.

“You must be Emma welcome” she said giving me a hug.

“Thank you Mrs Sanders” I said giving her a hug back

“Oh no need to be so formal my name is Mary” she said with a smile giving Matt a hug to

“Where is Dad?” Matt asked

“He is out the back come” she stepped out of the way letting us in to which Matt led the way to the back when we got out there I could see his dad cooking at the Barque.

“Matt its so good to see you” he said turning around and giving him a hug he looked at me and smiled.

“Emma its good to finally meet you” he greeted me with a hug as well why is it that people who are wolfs always like to hug I thought to myself then I heard Matt chuckle.

‘Wolfs always like touch it’s a comfort thing’ he told me in my mind I just looked at him and nodded.

“I see yous can communicate through thoughts now” Mary said with a smiled I just blushed a little and looked at Matt who just put his arm around me. I helped Mary set the table for lunch since it was nearly ready I got to talk to her for a bit by myself and she was a really nice lady I could tell she was Matts mum.

Once lunch was ready we sat down and started talking about the pack and how everyone was going and if there was any new additions to the pack.

“Emma is the only new addition at the moment but we are hopping soon that Jimmy Zacky and Johnny’s Mate will turn up or we will just have to go on a little holiday” Matt said with a smile.

“That’s how I found your mother you know” Matt dad said whose name was Sam.

“How did you find Mary?” I asked interested to know

“Well I was meant to become an Alpha to my pack but my father was strict and told me that I could not be one with the pack if I didn’t have a Mate that I would also be under threat so I went on a trip I went and hung out with some other packs getting to know their way of doing things, finally when I thought I wouldn’t find my mate in any of these packs I found her she was playing with the children from the pack and from that moment I knew that we were meant to be” he told me smiling at Mary it was cute to hear their story you could still see the love in their eyes when they looked at each other.

“I recon it will be good to go on a little holiday to visit the other packs” Mary told us I looked at Matt and he nodded saying he would think about it.

The rest of the afternoon went really well Matt’s parents were really nice and they welcomed me like I was some long lost family member which I guessed I kind of was.

Matt and I ended up going to the beach before going home we found a quiet spot and sat down we didn’t say much at first just watched the waves I put my head on Matts shoulder and moved closer to him lately I had felt a lot closer to Matt it was strange I thought at first that we were moving to fast but really were not we are just making up for lost time.

“Im glad you think that” Matt said looking down at me

“Hey I told you that you need to knock before entering my mind” I told him he laughed a little and moved some hair out of my face.

“Well maybe you need to think quieter” he said chuckling I huffed and looked back at the ocean.

“Do you think it’s a good idea if we tell the pack about what we want to do?” he asked referring to what we were talking about with his parents

“I think we should I mean we could get to meet the other packs and maybe even add more to our pack, im sure the boys want to find their mates” I told looking up at him he smiled and nodded

“We will have a meeting when we get home” he said, he kept looking at me not looking away I smiled a little and asked him what he was looking at.

“Just how beautiful you are im glad you accepted me” he told me

“Of course I was going to accept you other wise a piece of me would of been missing” I told him in a serious tone.

“Good because I don’t know what I would of done with out you” he said smiling we sat there for a while just staring at each other when Matt started leaning forward a little I knew what was coming I was nervous but I had wanted this for a while.

I leaned forward the rest of the way and our lips met it was like firework went off in my mind I hadn’t had a kiss like this with any one else it was amazing we soon pulled away and Matt rested his forehead against mine and he just smile at me I could tell he had been waiting for that aswell.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long update ive been busy trying to get tafe work done and looking after my brother but i had to get this done for yous :D so i did!

Now i'm still looking for someone to be Johnny's Mate who i hope will be apearing in the next 3 or more chapter so if your intersed leave a comment saying you would like to be his Mate and ill send you a message :)

i promise the next update will be in a couple of days since i left this one so long i hope yous like it :D

Emma