Strength of the World

Missing piece

I had just finished tattooing a client so I was cleaning up my station getting ready for the next one when Ben one of my tattoo artist came up to me.

"Hey Emery" he greeted

"Hey Ben what's up?"

"I was just telling you that I have found someone" he said looking around to make sure no one was listening

"You found her?!" I asked a bit surprised

"Yes we meet the other day and we both just knew" he said with a big smile on his face

"I'm happy for you" I told him

"Thanks you, don't worry yours will show up soon" he said patting me on the back and going back to his station.

I'm guessing you were wondering what that was about well Ben is a werewolf and has just found his mate which is great for him he really deserves to have one with what his been through.

And as for me I'm a werewolf to I'm from the New York pack we are the biggest in New York and one of the strongest in our area well with the supernatural anyways, my parents are the pack alphas so everyone respects them or is scared of them depending who they are, my parents have a really big impact on everyone because of the way they are always trying to help someone in need to set them on the right path.

Most of our pack is made up from people we have helped and have decided to stay.

I own a tattoo shop not that far from my home and I guess you can say I've helped people to, Ben is one of them he was a mess when I first saw him in the woods he had been kicked out of his pack and they had beaten him up pretty bad when I found him he was in a heap on the floor I helped him get back on his feet and I found out he was a tattoo artist so I gave him a job at my shop and he has been greatful ever since.

Not all the tattoo artist where of the supernatural nature I had three other tattoo artist that were just humans they knew nothing about what we are and I'm planning on keeping it that way.

I haven't yet found my Mate which sucks but I know he is out there he just hasn't shown up yet.

I hope my Mate isn't of a high rank as in alpha or beta because even though I have alpha parents doesn't mean I'm the same as them, my brother is but I'm not which I don't mind I wouldn't really like the responsible of having to tell everyone off its not really in my nature to be like that unless they really annoy me or do something that pisses me off but I do like helping people but you can be of any rank to do that so it doesn't bother me.

I should stop thinking about my pack and get back to work before my next client comes which was soon.

The rest of the day went pretty fast which was good tomorrow is my day off to so even better, but if I remember right mother said that we were having guests over from California they were the head pack over there and they were coming to mingle with different packs because they had a new alpha and she hadn't meet any of the other packs yet.

As soon as I got home I went and said hello to my parents and some of the pack before having dinner and going off to bed since it was later at night I thought I better get to bed since mother would wake me up in the morning to make sure I meet the other pack when they arrived which I didn't mind it would be nice to meet some new people.

Morning soon came as the sun had come through my window which I'm pretty sure I closed the curtains last night but I think mum must have come in and opened then to wake me up, lucky for her it did.

I decided I better get up and get ready I went to my closet and pick out some clothes and headed for the shower, once I had finished with shower I got dressed and headed down stairs as I was going down stairs I could hear people's voices I didn't recognize it must be the other pack when I could see the pack there were two girls and four guys I could tell straight away which one was alpha since the power was just flowing off him and his mate was the same but she didn't seem to look like she knew.

Dad heard me come around the corner and smiled when he saw me.

"This is my daughter Emery" he said putting his arm on my shoulder I smiled and said hello as I looked at them one by one but I didn't expect the feeling I would get when I looked at the one is the middle and I guess he felt the same.

“Its you I’ve finally found the missing piece to my heart”

‘I'm Jimmy’ he said I was looking at him the whole time so I knew he didn't talk like normal is this really my mate??

"Well this is a bit unusual I've never had some one find their mate so easy" my dad said everyone nodded not knowing what to say.

"We should let them talk" mum told everyone and they again nodded mum said she would show them around, when everyone left it just left Jimmy and I standing there what do I say? I'm kind of speechless at the moment I was just thinking the other day about my mate and when I would find him and now his here right in front of me!

"Do you have somewhere you want to go so we can talk?" He asked I nodded and walked to the backyard and out into the Forrest it was quieter here, I leaned against a tree and Jimmy stood in front of me.

"I like your tattoos" he said with a shy smile he looked cute with that smile even though he didn't look like the type to be shy.

"Thank you I like your tattoos as well" I told him then it went silent.. Next thing I know Jimmy started laughing I'm guessing this was kind of awkward so laughing helped, his laughing was contagious so I started to we couldn't stop for about a minute before Jimmy was finally able to speak.

"Well this is so not the way I though I would meet my mate" he told me

“Neither did I” I agreed but still smiled at him

We spent the rest of the day talking and getting to know each other better he was amazed that I owned a tattoo shop and I was shocked that he was a bouncer at a club that his alpha owned.
He told me about the pack and what they were like I could tell by the way he was speaking about them that he really loved his pack and it would be hard for him to leave…maybe its time for me to get a new start and move with him back to California I don’t want to pull him away from the pack he loves so much, I think it will be better for me too moving away from my home pack and having new adventures we will have to wait and see…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update but its here xD i hope yous like it comment what you think!!

Emery