Strength of the World

More plan's

The week in New York went so fast Jimmy was with Emery most of the time which was fine because he was getting to know her they were pretty cute together well with what we had seen of them, we were leaving for France soon which would suck it was nice here in New York but we had to move on.

“Can I talk to you and Matt?” Jimmy said standing at our door

“Sure come on in” I said opening the door he walked in and Emery was close behind him I didn’t notice her behind him but Jimmy is really tall.

“I know we are leaving for France soon but I was wondering if I could stay here with Emery and help her pack before yous come back home” he asked looking a bit nervous. I looked at Matt and he nodded agreeing with what I was thinking.

“Yes Jimmy its fine for you to stay here while we go to France and it will be nice to have another female in the pack” I said looking at Jimmy then at Emery she smiled at me and nodded she seemed a bit nervous though like she wanted to ask something but wasn’t sure if she could ask I saw Jimmy nudge her a bit and she looked at me and spoke.

“I was wondering if it was okay if one of my tattoo artist could come with us he is a werewolf and I helped him get on his feet when he was kicked out of his pack, he said he wanted to go to the new pack that I was going to since I saved him and he would like to stay with me and to bring his Mate” she asked

“Is that Ben?” Matt asked she nodded

“Ben would make a good pack member he is someone that I think I could trust” Matt said and I nodded agreeing Emery smiled saying thank you they soon left after we talked a little about when we would be coming back, we were defiantly going to be busy when we came back from France.

“Yes we will be” Matt said reading my thoughts

“We will have two maybe three more pairs in the house, it will be interesting” Matt told me.

“Yes it will be, we will have to make a room up for Ben and his Mate which we have to find out what her name is” I told Matt and he agreed.

***
The rest of the afternoon went pretty quick and before we know it we were on the plane it was really boring because everyone on the plane was asleep well everyone but May and I.

“We should tease the guys while they sleep it would be fun” May whispered giggling a bit

“Tease them? How so?” I asked a bit confused

She mouthed like this and started kissing Brian’s neck and whispering stuff in his ear Im really not liking this werewolf hearing at them moment since I can hear what she is whispering to him and its something I could of lived with out knowing… when May had successfully done what she had wanted she sat back and started talking to me like normal… this girl I swear she is crazy.

“And that’s how you tease them! But you don’t continue you just leave him with his not so little problem” May told me with a smirk I just shook my head and I could feel myself blushing, Matt and I hadn’t don’t anything really sexual yet we were going to save that for the ceremony to make it more special May would always say that its good that we are waiting but I could always make a little fun out of it she is such a perv.

The rest of the flight went un eventful we just slept most of the flight when we finally landed May needed to go to the bathroom because she never liked using the plane toilet, when she came out of the bathroom she had a hat on her head and it looked weird.

“May what the hell are you wearing?” I asking

“It’s a beret, its all the fashion here in France” she told me I looked at Brian and he just shrugged his shoulders as if saying don’t ask I just shook my head and followed Matt out of the airport to where a driver was waiting for us.

The views were really nice in France we passed a lot of wieners and big fields it was very pretty when we arrived at the place where Bain lived it looked very pretty and quiet place.

“Welcome everyone how was your flight?” a man with short brown hair and a bit of a beard greeted us he looked very proper.

“The flight was long but it wasn’t bad” Matt said giving the man a hug.

“Im Bain nice to meet you Emma” he said giving me a hug as well.

“Nice to meet you too” I told him a woman walked out of the front door she is very beautiful she had blonde/brown hair and a very mature look to her she came and stood next to Bain and smiled at me.

“Im Jane, you must be Emma” she said giving me a hug as well it was weird because I didn’t feel her try to push her power onto me I pulled away and said it was nice to meet you to but I must have had a weird look on my face because she laughed a bit.

“I know what your thinking its weird that I didn’t try to over power you but I don’t feel the need to because I already know that you are powerful because I can feel it with you just standing here” she told me I just nodded then Matt came and stood next to me and smiled.

”thank you for having us” Matt said with a smile

“Thank you for coming its been a while since we have had a pack visit us come inside and we will show you to your rooms and when yous are ready we will introduce yous to the rest of the pack” Bain told us inviting us inside.

Matt and I were in our room unpacking our stuff when Matt suddenly came and sat next to me with a smirk on his face I looked at him a bit funny and asked him why he was looking at me like that.

“I heard what you and May where talking about on the plane” he told me I looked at him funny we talked about a lot of stuff so what could he be talking about? Then it clicked he most not of been asleep when she was talking about being a perv.

“I thought you were asleep” I asked him

“I just woke up but I kept quiet” he said

‘Well im not going to be a perv with you so you don’t have to worry” I told him

“Well what if I let you be a little cheeky im sure I wouldn’t mind” he said with a wink I could feel myself blush and I turned away from him putting some more stuff away when suddenly he came up behind me and put his arms around my waist.

“Im not going to do anything until the ceremony because it will be to tempting” I told him I felt him nod his head and squeeze my waist a bit.

“I know and Im happy that you want to wait because it will be more special and powerful that way, I was just being cheeky” he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“Powerful?” I asked giving him a funny look he just smiled and didn’t comment but said we should go see Bain so he could let us meet the other pack.

Bain pack was only a small pack about the same size as ours but of course we were growing Jane said they liked being in a small pack since it kept everyone close.

I was getting to know Jane and some of the other pack girls they were all very nice they may look like posh stuck up people but they aren’t which is really good I don’t know how I would get along with them if they were.

The rest of the day went by pretty uneventful most of us were tired from the flight so Bain suggested that we head off to bed and have a fresh start in the morning which was a good idea; it would be nice to curly up in bed with Matt and go to sleep…

******

In the morning we got an unexpected surprises when Johnny came up to Matt and I asking to speak to us privately so we went to the garden to find a girl with red hair standing there looking at some flowers when she saw us coming she smiled and stood next to Johnny.

“Guys this is Zoe” he said smiling wide

“Hello it’s nice to meet yous” she said with her accent

“I couldn’t get to sleep last night so I went out to the garden and Zoe was here and we got talking and then out of the blue I could hear her thoughts and she could hear mine” Johnny told us

“So you found your mate that’s great” I said with a smile as Johnny put his arm around Zoe.

“It will be an honour to be apart of your pack” Zoe told us

“We will be happy to have you” I told her

We let them go and continue getting to know each other while Matt and I went back inside, I looked up at Matt and smiled for a second and sent a though to him.

‘Our plan work!” I told him

‘I know it’s really good that they both found someone I thought maybe one would have some luck but not both buts it’s really good that they were both able to find their Mates’ he thought back, I agreed I never thought the plan would work for both of them.

Now we can relax a bit while we are here and have a good time.

As we went inside Bain told us he wanted to have a talk to us about some pack stuff and he wanted us both there we agreed and followed him to his office.

“I know in California that you have some vampire problems” he said as soon as we sat down

“I wouldn’t say they are problems just a nooses” Matt told him

“Yes I bet they are but just be careful I hear that the leader is a handful”

“I know the leader and trust me I can handle him” Matt said

“I know you can Matt but I’ve heard from the Vampires around here that he isn’t fond of you” Bain said a bit worried

“He isn’t but I keep him at a distance, how do you know about him?”

“I’m on good terms here with Max the lead vampire here and he tells me stuff about the other groups around the world that might be coursing trouble for other packs in that area” Bain told us

“We had a little run in with one of his new vamps but that was soon sorted” I said

“Yes I heard he paid you a visit to, Emma you need to be careful around him he has it out for Matt and he will go for what is most important to him”

“He will not be going near Emma if he even tried he would have the worst out come waiting for him” Matt said his voice changed a little when he spoke I could tell he got a little angry even thinking about him going near me so I put my hand on his to tell him it was okay he seemed to relax a little when I did that.

Bain nodded knowing that what Matt said was true but he was just telling us to be careful, we thanked him and said if we needed any help we would ask.

“yes don’t be afraid to ask im sure if anything happened I could get help from my friends since they have spy’s with in his group that he doesn’t know about” Bain told us

“You must of done something big for Max to be so good to you” I said

“Yes I helped his Mate, she was hurt by some rival group I was out for a walk when I found her curled up in ball near a tree I took her back to the house and helped her get better Max as been thankful ever since” he told us

“Vampires have Mates to?” I asked surprised

“Yes they do they call their mates something different though eternal partner im pretty sure”

“Well looks like I have a lot more to still learn about the supernatural world” I said Bain just smiled and said I have time to learn and that I will get there.

The rest of the meeting went good we just talked about the new pack members we were getting and about how all the packs that we had meet were going, it was good for me to be in this meeting it helps me with getting use to being a Alpha and learning the ropes of what goes on.

Meeting these new packs has helped me a lot I’ve learnt heaps from how they work together and also how they communicates with different supernatural’s, I still have a lot to learn but given time im sure ill be as good a alpha as Matt says ill be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry about the long wait for an update, ive been so busy with tafe assignments but i had some spare time and i was able to write this chapter its nice and long just for my readers :) i hope yous all like it :) happy reading!!

Bain and Jane
May
Emma