Strength of the World

home time

The rest of the trip to France was amazing Bain showed us around France it was a very beautiful place it was sad to leave but we have responsibilities to return to back home, we ended up flying back to LA it was a long flight so we though we would stay the night with the LA pack again and start driving home the next day, we finally got to meet Bens Mate her name is Khloe she is very shy but im sure she will warm up to us when she gets to know everyone better.

Jimmy and Emery had gotten a lot closer they pretty much haven’t left each others sides since we left them in new York which is cute, but thinking about it now Matt and I are the same since I found out we really haven’t been apart that much.

“May can you go gather all the new girls up and tell them to meet me out the back I would like to speak to them” I asked her she nodded and went to gather them up.

“What are you gathering the new females up for?” Matt asked

“I want to get to know them a bit better and for them to know what is going on when we get back home” I told him

“Good idea very Alpha of you” he said with a wink I just laughed and gave him a kiss telling him I would see him after.

I went out the Back and arranged the chairs in a circle so it would be more welcoming when I was talking to them after that I sat down and waited for May to come with the rest of them which didn’t take long, everyone but May looked nervous when they walked out and took a seat I told May to stay since she is my Beta she nodded and took a seat next to me.

“Hello everyone I wanted to talk to yous about what is going to happen when we get back home, Khloe since you and Ben are new to our pack home we have got a room set up for you that you can decorate how ever you want, Emery and Zoe you will obviously be moving into Jimmy and Johnny room okay?”

They all nodded and waited for me to continue.

“So obviously yous know that im the female alpha so if you have any problems you can come to me even if its something small I do not mind May is my beta so If im not around you will go to her, there is another female that you will meet her name is Jane she is Zacky’s mate who you will also meet, is there any questions you would like to ask?”

“How do the ranks go in you pack?” Zoe asked

“The alphas are Matt and I then the betas are Brian and May and third is Jimmy and hopefully Emery Zacky and Jane are fourth and Johnny and you Zoe are the lowest ranks we have to see where Ben and Khloe fit in when we get back so the order might change” I told her I looked at the rest of the girls to see if they had any more questions but no one seems to speak.

“You girls don’t have to be afraid of me I will only use my power when it is necessary I am here to be your friend but im also your leader understood?” I asked

“Yes alpha” they all said at once

“I know I am just learning but I will help in anyway I can”

“When will you and Matt be having your ceremony?” Emery asked

“To be honest I don’t know Matt and I have only been together for about three months now and its been a busy three months with me learning stuff and getting to know the new packs” I told her

“Since Matt is the alpha who will be doing the ceremony?” Khloe asked

“His Father will be the one doing the ceremony since we was once alpha”

“Our Beta’s and one other couple are the only ones in our pack to have had the ceremony done since they have been together for a year or two now” I said looking at May.

“Im guessing after yous have known each other better and have settled in we will discus what will happen when it comes time for yous to have your ceremony as well”

The girls didn’t have anymore questions after that but we all kept talking since we had to get to know each other they were all really nice girls they would fit in well with the pack.

Emery is like Jimmy she is hypo but a bit calmer than Jimmy she doesn’t get to his level of hyponess which is good I think one hypo Jimmy is enough I can also tell that she likes to help people in any way she can.

Khloe is shy until you get to know her once she opens up she is a real down to earth kind of girl she ended up meeting Ben when she was getting tattooed by him which she said was a real surprise for the both of them.

Zoe is outgoing kind of girl she speaks her mind but knows when to stop or when not to offend someone which is good because she knows her place well I was hoping she did since she is Johnny’s Mate.

This group of girls is a really good group we all get along which will make everything easier with in the pack there hopefully will be no fighting in the pack I don’t think there will be or I will have to put them back in line if there is. Once we finished talking we all went back to our rooms since we had to get up early tomorrow to hit the road.

When I got to the room I was staying in Matt was already laying in bed waiting for me I went and got changed in the bathroom before getting into bed.

“How did the little meeting go?” Matt asked cuddling into me

‘It went really well I think we have a good bunch of girls joining our pack” I told him with a smile.

“It’s good to know that you think that, hopefully everything will turn out good” he said with a smile to.

I could tell Matt was tired since he was struggling to keep his eyes open I gave him a kiss on his forehead and told him we should get some shut eye since we would have a busy day ahead of us which he agreed to since he fell asleep soon after, It will be good to finally get home after the long and busy trip we have had.

Morning soon came and everyone was up on time and ready to leave I think they were happy to be going home, we said thank you to Derek for letting us stay again once that was done we were off and on the road again.

The road trip back home seemed to take forever but soon enough we were finally back home Zacky and Jane were waiting outside for us with big smiles on their faces.

“Welcome back!” Jane said coming over to us and give us all a hug but she soon stopped when she say out new members.

“Okay lets go inside and we can intrudes all our new pack members” Matt said walking inside with everyone following, we all went to the lounge room to sit down once everyone was in Matt started talking.

“We have four new pack members ill start off with emery she is from the New York pack she is Jimmy’s mate then we have Ben and Khloe they are Emery friends from New York who wanted to join us, last but not least this is Zoe she is Johnny’s mate from the France pack” Matt said gesturing to them as he went along.

“And this is Zacky and Jane” I added in everyone said their hellos to each other and talked for a little bit before we showed them around.

“Okay Ben and Khloe this will be your room you can do what you want with it” I said opening the door and letting them walk in.

“Its so big! I cant believe it” Khloe said with excitement

“It even as a bathroom” Ben commented

“Yes most of the bedrooms have bathrooms added on so we all don’t have to share one because I don’t think that will be fun” Matt told him

“Just a question what kind of jobs are there around here?” Khloe asked

“Well what did you do for your old job?” I asked

“Well I worked in a clothes shop before, I really liked it” she told me

“Well Jane works in a clothes shop and im pretty sure they are looking to hire some more people so if you want I can ask her about it?”

“No its okay ill ask myself I think that will be better if I ask gives me a chance to get to know her aswell” she told me with a smile

“That’s a good idea now as for you Ben one of my friends owns a tattoo shops so I can give him a ring if you would like me to?” Matt asked

“I would like that thank you”

“Okay ill do that sometime today but for now ill let yous unpack and settle in” Matt told them they said thank you and started to unpack their stuff Matt and I went to our room and started to do the same thing when suddenly Matt looked like he had just remember something.

“I just remember I have something I have to do but ill be back later” he told me giving me a kiss on the forehead

“Oh ill pick you up at 5 tonight so be ready” he said with a wink and walked out of the room

What has he got planned now…
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh lala what has Matt got planned?
thanks for reading everyone! hope yous are liking it!

Emma
May
Khoe
Emery
Zoe