Strength of the World

I love you..

It was so good to be home it was really nice to just relax for a little bit and everyone agreed but we would all have to go back to work soon well the ones that have a job at the moment.

Matt called up his tattoo friend and Ben is going for a trial at the tattoo shop, Khloe spoke to Jane who is going to give her a trial at the clothes store which is good, that just means helping Emery and Zoe find a job.

“Emery Zoe can you come down stairs please” I yelled from the bottom of the stairs and moments later they both came down the stairs.

“What did you want us for Alpha?” Emery asked

“First of all it’s Emma you don’t always have to call me Alpha okay?” I said with a smile they both nodded waiting for me to continue.

“And second I would like to help you with job hunting I know what you were doing before Emery but what were you doing Zoe?” I asked

“I was working at a cafe before” she told me

“Is that what you want to do?”

“I mean I liked working there but it was a bit quiet”

“Matt does own a bar and we are looking for more people to work there, it’s a busy bar but its fun to work there, I work there that’s how I met everyone” I told her with a smile.

“That sounds interesting do you have to do a course to be a bartender though?” she asked

“Yes you do but we pay for you to go and it a three month course so you can still work at the bar but you just can’t serve drinks”

“That sounds really interesting I’d like to give it a go”

“Okay if you don’t like it we can always find something else, now Emery I know Brian has some tattoo artist that are looking for artist?” I asked her.

‘I have a artist friend that I have tattooed before and he said that if I ever need a job around California to give him a ring so ill do that and see what he has to offer”

“Alright that’s good news then, Zoe we start work on Friday night so you can come in and see how you would like working there then we can go from there” I said she smiled and said that sounds like a good idea.

I talked to them for a bit longer before the boys wanted their mates back I just laughed but said okay and off they went, I went to find May to ask her option on what to wear for tonight even though I only got told by Matt to wear something nice.

“May I need some help on what to wear for tonight” I whined

“Its okay May is to the rescue! Come on lets go” she said getting up from the lounge and grabbing my arm dragging me upstairs, she told me to sit on the bed and she walked into the wardrobe and not coming out for about five minutes I thought she got lost.

She came back out with one of my favorite dresses it is a light blue colour that’s one shoulder its lace and it has a sparkly belt around the middle.

“Oh my god that’s the perfect dress to wear” I said with excitement. She smiled and told me that I should go get ready I agreed getting my stuff and going for a shower when I got out I dried my hair and put some clothes on before going back to the bed room where May was sitting on the bed.

“You didn’t have to wait for me” I told her sitting on the chair in front of the mirror.

“But I have to help you look even more pretty then you already are” she said playing with my hair I laughed but said thank you anyways she started doing my hair while we just talked about random stuff, when she finished with my hair I started on my make-up I had tried to get out of her what Matt had planned for tonight but she wouldn’t budge it sucked but I guess I’ll have to wait.

By the time I was ready it was nearly time to leave and I went down stairs to see if Matt was around but I couldn’t find him.

‘Matt where are you?” I asked through our bond.

‘It’s a surprise Brian will be driving’ he told me but didn’t say anything else.

I looked around and come to think of it the house was really quiet it was like no one was around I shrugged my shoulder and went to find Brian who was in the lounge room.
“Wow don’t you look pretty, ready to go?” Brian asked

“Thank you and yes im ready to go”

Brian took me to the car but before he started it he handed me a note and told me to read it, I looked at him funny but looked at the note anyways.

‘I know we haven’t know each other for long but it feels like a life time, I feel like that little boy that had a crush on the flower girl…M xo’

I smiled at the note and asked Matt why he wrote the note.

“Because I wanted to make this special’ he told me

I looked around to see where Brian was taking me I reconsider the area to see it was the beach this is the first spot Matt and I went on a date Brian parked the car and got out to open my door I said thank you and got out I looked around and I saw May standing at the start of the jetty I looked at her funny but walked over to her.

“What are you doing here?” I asked she handed me another note and told me to read it, I opened it and started reading.

‘This was the first place we had our date and got to know each other I really can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you...M xo’

I smiled at the note and May told me to start walking along the jetty I did as told and started walking onto the jetty when I saw Jimmy next he did the same as Brian and May and handed me a note.

‘I cant wait to see your markings…M xo’ I giggled at the note a bit and Jimmy told me to keep walking which I did I was getting towards the end of the jetty when I finally saw Matt standing there, he turned around and smiled at me holding out his hand for me to grab.

“Emma I know we have only known each other for a little while but we are meant to be, like two puzzle piece coming together I cant wait to spend the rest of our life together, I love you” he told me I was standing there with the biggest smile on my face it was so cute how he had put this all together.

“I love you to Matt” I said giving him a kiss.

“Good because I have something to ask you” he said suddenly he got down on one knee and opened a ring box.

“Will you marry me?” he asked

“Yes of course I will” I said with excitement he put the ring on my finger it was so pretty very personal, it had two stones shaped in hearts one a dark blue the other a light blue and on the ring it had both our names next to the hearts it. He stood up and gave me another kiss and spun me around then I heard cheering I looked to see all of the pack cheering and jumping up and down I laughed a bit but it was nice.

They all came towards us when Matt waved his hand Jimmy was the first one he picked me up and spun me around which was weird but funny at the same time, everyone congratulated us saying that they were happy that he finally asked.

“That ring is gorgeous” May said grabbing my hand I agreed and showed the rest of the girls when they came closer.

I can’t believe how much my life has changed in the last 4 months but it has changed for the better I have a new group of friends that are my pack and I have found the love of my life.

Now we have a wedding to plan…
♠ ♠ ♠
I was so excited to write the end of the chapter it was so cute! i cant wait for them to have the wedding! Hope yous all like it comment what you think :D

Emma