Strength of the World

Bright eyes

It had been a couple of days since I had found what I am its weird nothing has changed that much well my smell and hearing have improved heaps for some reason Gran said its because im getting in touch with my wolf side, I still haven’t figured out who the wolfs were which was annoying me because I really wanted to know Gran told me I had to figured it out by myself but that’s no help because I really have no idea how to do that.

“Emma, you okay?” May asked

“Oh yeah im fine just thinking” I told her May had been really nice to me the past couple of days she was really helping me get through this.

I had been thinking how it was weird that everyone at the bar knew about vampire and all that stuff something just seemed off about them knowing, they aren't vampires that’s for sure but their not normal.

I was putting away clean glasses at work getting ready to open when Matt walked in he walked over to Jimmy and said something to him then went out the back but not before looking at me I smiled a bit but looked away, there was something different about Matt his eyes just looked so arh I don’t know how to explain it but they just looked different to me its like he was trying to tell me something but I just couldn't figure out what.

"Matt wants to see you in his office" Jimmy told me I looked at him funny but he just laughed

"It's nothing bad" I nodded and walked off to Matt's office I knocked on the door to see if anyone was in the office but no answer I opened the door and walked inside Matt wasn't there I should just sit down and wait.

I went to sit in a chair but something caught my eye on the wall I walked over to look at the pictures that were hanging up there was some of the guys that worked here and a big group photo with everyone that works here but as I went along I saw something that I had seen recently, it was three wolfs that looked just like the ones I had seen a couple of days ago why does Matt have this photo.

I turned around to see that Matt was standing at the door I didn't even hear him open it.

"Sorry I thought I would wait inside you office since you wanted to see me" I said shyly

"It's okay take a seat" he said walking to his desk and sitting down

"What did you want to see me about?" I asked

"I was just wondering if your okay from what happened a couple days ago"

"Yeah I was confused as hell but I'm okay now" I told him he just smiled and nodded.

"Matt may I ask how you got that photo on the wall there?" I asked pointing to the wolf photo

He didn't say anything so I looked back at him and saw that his eyes had changed to a bright blue, i went wide eyed and his eyes changed back.

"Yours eyes they just changed" I told him he kind of smile at me but them he got serious.

"Why do you think that?" He asked

"I um I've got to go" I said getting up and walking out of the room I was really shocked at the moment is he one of the wolfs that stood outside of Grans house?

I walked out to the back room and sat on a stool and put my head in my hands these past few days had been so much I don't know if I could handle anymore I just needed someone to talk to.

I heard someone come into the back room and when I looked up it was May she smiled slightly and walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Not really these past couple of days have just been so weird it's just making my head spin and to make things even more weird I could of sworn Matts eyes just changed colour" I told her

"Did your Gran ever tell you about finding a pack?" May asked

"Nope she was no help there she just told me that I would find out on my own" I said in a huff

"Well when someone's eyes change to a bright or unusual colour that's usually a sign" May told me smiling.

"A sign? What are you going on about?" I asked really confused now

"A wolf will only show it's eyes to another wolf in human form"

I didn't realize what she was saying until I looked at her and saw that her eyes were a bright green oh my god it can't be.....

"Your a wolf to?!" I asked she smiled and nodded at me

"And so is everyone else that works here, were a pack and Matt is the alpha" she told me

"The alpha?"

"In a pack we have ranks from the highest to the lowest" she told me I just sat there staring at her.

"I'm Brian's mate" she told me

"Wait really?" I asked she nodded and smiled

"Yes" she said but before she could say anything the back door opened and it was Matt.

“I’ll be at the bar if you need me" May said patting my shoulder and walking past Matt and out the door.

Matt walked over to me and sat on the stool next to me.

"I'm sorry about before I shouldn't have done that I know how weird these past couple of days have been for you" he told me

"Weird doesn't even begin to explain it" I told him and he chuckled a little bit

“These are just things you will have to get use to” he told me I just nodded knowing that he was right.

“It’s just so... different” I told him he put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it a bit.

“I know, you grew up not knowing what you are so finding out now makes it different but trust me you will love it when you know all the things we can do” he said with a big smile.

“And what things can we do?” I asked

“Come over to the house tomorrow and we can have a talk and ill answer all your questions” he told me standing up I just nodded and stood up as well.

“I better go back out there before the doors open” I said smiling at him and walking back out to the bar.

Well maybe tomorrow ill have all my questions answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update and its a bit short but trust me the next chapter is going to be even better :D
Thanks for the comments- lizicea7x- Embrace_The_Shadows and NikkiFoxy8 I'm glad yous are all loving it :D
what Questions do you think she will ask??
Emma