Strength of the World

Question time

It was the day that I was going over to Matt’s house to ask him questions that I wanted to know, to be honest I was up most of the night thinking about the questions I was going to ask, I was going to write them down but then I thought not because that would be weird.

I was driving along looking for the house that Matt had given me the address to as I was looking around I could see that the area had a lot of mansions did Matt really live around here?

I finally come to a stop in front of the address that Matt had given me this place was huge! It has big gates at the entrance which opened up into a big front yard the house was a cream/white colour and it was two stories high their was a big wooden front door that I had to knock on I really don’t know if they will be able to hear me knock the place looks huge on the outside it must be the same inside, I saw a door bell and pressed it waiting for someone to answer next thing I know Matt opened the door.

“Hey Emma come on in” he said standing aside when I stepped inside to the foyer there was stairs going up either side with black railing a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling with tile floors it was beautiful I looked at Matt and he smiled leading me into the lounge room where everyone seemed to be they all smiled at me when I walked in.

“Okay so you know pretty much everyone here but a couple of them, this is Johnny Matt and Jason” Matt said pointing to three guys sitting together on the couch I just smiled and waved a little.

“Okay so let’s get to answering those questions” Matt said sitting down next to me.

“What’s your first question?”

Oh god I didn’t think he would ask straight away what one to I ask first?

“im guessing yous are all a pack so how did yous all come together?” I asked

“Well most of us knew each other when we were kids and some we helped and they kind of just stuck around” Matt told me I nodded and thought of my next question

“What is with these ranks yous have?”

“It determines whose more dominate among all of us” Brian spoke

“Im the most dominate out of everyone here so that makes me an alpha Brian is my second in command then its Jimmy Zacky the two berry brothers and Johnny” Matt told me

“What about May?” I asked

“I have the same dominance as Brian but im not ranked with the guys im Ranked with the girls well once the guys all find their mates that is” May told me

“So none of yous but Brian have a Mate?” I asked kind of shocked

“Well I have a mate but she is at work at the moment” Zacky told me

“Oh it’s going to be good having someone less dominate than me” Johnny said with smile

“Your still on the bottom Johnny Emma has way more dominates than you” Matt told him I laughed a little but was a bit confused as to how I was more dominate than him.

“I can tell you confused so let me explain when we were in our wolf form you looked Matt right in the eye with out looking away and no one can do that with out backing down” May told me

“You come from the moonlight pack and your grandparents were the Alphas of that pack so you have that dominate gene in you” Matt continued.

We ended up talking for awhile about different things I was understanding more as they talked which was good it wasn't so strange now well it was a bit but talking about it with people that understood what I was going through made it better.

“I have one last question well for the moment, when will I become a wolf?”

“All female wolfs become wolfs when they find their mates and do the ceremony, I think ill have May explain more of that to you later though” Matt told me I could swear I saw him blushing a bit but I think I might of just been seeing things.

After that I got a tour around the place and it was amazing the kitchen and bathroom were so big and the rooms oh my god one room was like my whole living area they are huge!

After they had shown me around Matt told me that he was going to leave me with May since the guys had stuff they had to go do Brian gave May a kiss and walked out of the room it was cute to see them like that they weren’t like that at work much but it was work so that’s probably why, Matt just smiled at me and followed Brian out of the room.

“They always get all weird when I talk about mates they said its girly stuff” May said laughing a bit

“So how would I know if I found my mate?” I asked

“Well you get those feelings like you just know it’s kind of hard to explain until you find your mate but I can tell you the signs” she told me

“One sign can be you can hear them in your head like you can speak to them”

“Wait so you can actually read their mind?” I asked shocked

“Yeah and they can read yours to”

“Another thing will be the markings all males have certain markings it just depends on their rankings like Matt and Brian have it on there arms going around onto their back but every Marking is different” she told me I looked at her arm and for the first time I saw her markings on her arms.

“How come I’ve never seen them before?” I asked

“Because only supernatural people can see them normal people cant” she told me

“But im supernatural and I havent seen them until now” I said

“Because you believe in what you are now before you had no idea so you are starting to see things in a different way” she told me I just nodded and kept listening to her as she talked.

We talked for a while about mates and other stuff about us female wolfs the guys came back and I was going to head home but everyone insisted that I stay for dinner, I walked into the kitchen to help May with making dinner when another girl walked in.

“Oh you must be Emma I'm Jane” she said walking over to me and giving me a hug

“Nice to meet you, you must be Zacky Mate” I ask

“Yes I am, sorry I wasn't here earlier today but I couldn't get work off” she told me

“Its okay I don’t mind” I said we were preparing dinner and talking about different stuff I was getting to know Jane as she was getting to know me when we heard the door open and we looked to see Brian walk in and walk over to May and put his arms around May waist I smiled a bit and got back to cutting up some food when we heard May yell.

“Brian you can wait for dinner don’t come in here and try and steal food now out!” she slapped him on the way out and us girls started laughing.

A couple of minute’s later Matt walks into the kitchen and walks over to me.

“Girls not giving you any trouble are they?” he asked

“Of course not” I told him he just smiled and next think I know he stood really close to me and put his arm around my waist and placed his hand on my hip I was in shock for a moment before I realized what he was doing he had already stolen some food.

“Matt get out you can wait just like the others” I said slapping his arm even though it really didn’t hurt him he just laughed and walked away and out of the kitchen.

‘Cheeky shit’ I thought to myself

‘I know but I can’t help it’ I heard someone saw I turned around thinking Matt was still in the room but he was no where to be seen… it cant be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh lalala Matt being a bit cheeky now xD
Thanks for the comments lizicea7x-NikkiFoxy8-Synyster Tiahne and bellageller1
Now i have a something i want to do that includes my lovely reader i want to have people be mates for Jimmy,Johnny and the berry brothers so in the comments i would like you to put who you would want to be with and a name for your character and a mini description i will pick the characters i like the sound of and i will send you a message to say if you have got that character that i will write into the story they can be based on you if you would like :)

Emma
House