Strength of the World

Suprise

I was walking around the packs house looking for something to do since nearly everyone was out; I had been hanging out with everyone at the house for a few days now getting to know everyone better it was fun the house was very lively when everyone was here.

I hadn't talked to Matt about what I heard the other day I must have been hearing things or I wasn't and im just to nervous to ask I was thinking about how May had told me that you get really strong feelings for your Mate she said it will take a little time to get those feelings but when you find your Mate you will know.

“Hey Emma what you doing?” Jane asked

“Looking for something to do” I told her

“It does get a bit boring when no ones around aye” Jane said I nodded in reply

“How about you go visit your Gran? Tell her what’s been going on?” she suggested

“That sounds like a good idea, I’ll go to that” I said with a smile

I grabbed my bag and was about to walk out the door when Matt came walking in.

“Where you going?” he asked

“Just to see Gran, tell her what’s been going on” I told him

“Mind if I come with you?” he asked

“If you not to busy you can” I said

“I’ve just finished everything I need to do for today so im free” he said giving me a smile he then let me go out the door and he followed behind I was going to take my car but he insisted that he drove which I didn’t mind because he had an awesome camaro. When I got inside I was looking around in the car it was so nice.

“You like the car?” Matt asked

“Yes it’s really nice” I told him

“It is I only use it from time to time it’s more of a special occasion or long drive car” he said starting the car

“And this is a special occasion?” I asked raising an eyebrow

“Well yeah I have to impress your granddad some how” he said with a smirk of course he knew my granddad was a car person.

The car ride was quiet but it was nice just looking at the scenery as it went past, we arrived at my grandparents and I went to get out of the car but Matt told me to stay seated he then got out of the car and went to open my door for me, isn't he a gentlemen.

“Why thank you” I said getting out of the car he nodded and we walked up to the porch and knocked on the door which Gran soon answered.

“Well hello there” she said giving me a hug

“Oh and I see you have brought Matt” Gran said with a smile

“Hello” he said giving her a hug she then invited us inside and told us that Granddad was in the lounge room we walked in to see granddad reading the paper when he saw us he looked up and smiled.

“What a pleasant surprise this is” He said getting up and hugging me

“Hello Sir” Matt said putting his had out

“Oh no need to be so Formal Matt” Granddad said puling him in for a hug it was funny seeing Matt's face when he did that.

“So what brings you here today?” Gran asked

“I came to give you an update on what’s been happening”

“I've found out about the Avenged pack and I've been hanging out with them getting to know everyone better” I told them Gran was sitting there with a smile on her face.

“Anything else” she asked looking at Matt then back at me, that was weird.

“Nothing that I can think of” I told her

“Well it is nice that you have met a pack that can help you out” she told me with a smile then she suddenly got up and walked over to the DVD/book case and picked up a photo album and something else I couldn't see and handed me the album and walked over to the DVD player and put something in.

“I found something the other day that I thought it was cute and you just have to see” she said sitting down with a big smile I looked at Matt funny and he just shrugged his shoulders and turned to look at the TV. What came on my Grand best friends wedding well it was a vow renewal but still, I was only 8 years old then and she wanted me to be the flower girl so I said yes with my parents approval but yeah.

I saw myself dancing with a boy he was wearing a little tux and it looked pretty cute on him then I saw his dimple smile and I knew it was Matt.

“What was Matt doing at the wedding” I asked but Gran shhh me and told me to listen.

“You know the next time you will be wearing a white dress” Little Matt told little me

“I dunno maybe at someone elses wedding” little me told him

“No the next time you will be wearing a white dress will be when you are walking down the aisle marrying me” little matt said, I turned to look at Matt and he was bright red

“Oh really now and who said I would be marrying you?” little me asked

“I just know you will be” he said with his dimple smile and then the video went on to some other people dancing.

I turned and looked at Matt and he wasn’t looking at me but at his hands.

“Where did you find that?” he asked

“I was looking through some old stuff and I found some stuff with your grandparents in and I found that” she told him I had started looking through the photo album and saw photos of Gran and Grandad with Matt grandparents…Gran must be friends with his Gran.

I then saw a photo of Matt and I dancing it looked super cute but I was still a bit shocked that she had that video now that I saw it I kind of remember that event I also remember also having a crush on that boy to but to think that it was Matt all along.

‘So you had a crush on me aye’ I heard in my head i snapped my head towards Matt to see that he had a little smile on his face but he wasn’t looking at me he was talking to Gran….. did he just talk to me through my mind?

‘I know you can hear me Emma’ he said

‘Matt??’ I asked it was really weird having someone in my head unless I was just going mad.

‘Your not going Mad, your right its Matt’ I looked at him and this time he was looking at me he looked a bit worried like he was expecting me to run and hide from him but for some strange reason I didn’t feel the need to run and hide.

We didn’t say anything to each other through our thoughts after that we just kept talking to my grandparents but half the time I wasn’t paying attention I was thinking about why I could hear Matt in my thoughts then I remember something May said.

“One sign can be you can hear them in your head like you can speak to them”

Could Matt be my Mate??

‘Matt we need to talk’ I though to him

‘I know be ready tonight at 6’ he said

‘Why 6?’ I asked

‘Im taking you out on a date’ he said I looked at him and he winked at me.

A date! I have a date with Matt!
♠ ♠ ♠
oh lala she has a date!!
thanks for the comments Synful_Shadows-lizicea7x-Synyster Tiahne-NikkiFoxy8-Myl and thanks to all the new readers and subscribers i hope yous are all loving it!

Emma
Matt's car