Strength of the World

No one touches my mate!

“Jimmy put that down before you drop it”

“But I only nearly dropped something once” he mumbled

I was at my apartment with May and Jimmy they were helping me pack up my stuff and Jimmy nearly dropped one of my ornaments and I told him that he wasn't allowed to get anything that can break so now he is only carrying my books and other stuff.

“I’m sick of packing” I mumbled

“Just think you will have to unpack to” May said I sighed and flopped down on the lounge.

It didn't take us that long to finish packing since I was leaving the furniture that I wasn't going to need at the mansion since they already had everything. We had put all my stuff in my car and Jimmy’s car and we were going back to the mansion I gave my key to the landlord and said thank you and goodbye it was going to be weird living somewhere else but this place wasn't safe anymore.

When we got back to the house Jimmy ran inside with some of my stuff I had no idea why he was running but May and I followed after him I through he went into the spare bedroom that I was staying in a couple of days ago but I saw that Matts door was open suddenly I saw Jimmy pop his head out and smile.

“Jimmy what are you doing in Matt’s room?” I asked

“Putting your stuff in here” he told me my eyes went wide for a second his putting it where.

“What why are you putting it in there?” I asked

“Because you are staying in here?” he asked looking a bit confused

‘Matt why the hell am I staying in your room’ I asked him though our connection

‘Because its safer for you and I can protect you if your in the same room’ he told me

‘it would have been nice to know or even be asked about it!’ I said raising my voice a bit he didn’t say anything else and I was a bit annoyed but I then saw him coming up the stairs.

“Jimmy and May do you mind getting the rest of Emma’s stuff please while we talk” he asked they both nodded and Matt looked at me and turned his head slightly towards his door I walked into Matts room his room was one of the master bedrooms of the house so it was a big room it even had another room to it! The floors were wood which really went with the room the room theme was brown/beige white and grey it was really modern looking room it really suited him.

Matt took me to the other part of the room which was kind of like a mini office he took me to the lounge and sat down.

“The reason im having you stay in my room is because I want to be able to keep you safe I don’t want there to be a chance for Stephen to get you” Matt told me holding my hand

“Im fine though everyone is here and Stephen can’t get in here” I told him giving his hand a squeeze.

“I know but he might find ways and you know that” he said with a worried look.

“if you can just stay in here for a couple of days and then after that you can move into other room until you feel comfortable” he asked

“Okay ill stay in here for a couple of day” I told him

“Okay thank you, ill sleep on the lounge in here and you can take the bed” he told me

“No ill take the lounge I don’t want to kick you out of your bed” I said refusing

“Okay we can both say in the bed but there will be a gap in between us okay?” he asked with a smile to be honest that smile was kind of cheeky and I just laughed a little and agreed.

After my stuff had been put in Matt’s room we went down stairs and sat with everyone in the lounge room.

“We should have a pool party tomorrow for Emma’s welcome party” Brian suggested

“Yous don’t have to throw me a party” I told him

“But we want to” May said

“it will be fun” Jimmy said with a big grin

“No throwing her in the pool Jimmy” Jane told him I looked at him with wide eyes and he started laughing and said he wouldn’t do a thing like that.

“So pool party tomorrow woo!” Brian cheered and everyone laughed.

We ended up ordering takeout for dinner; it was nice eating with whole bunch of people instead of just myself it was very lively also a good laugh. The night seemed to go by fast and before I knew it I was sitting in Matt bed it was really weird to think that Matt and I were going to be sleeping in the same bed if I kept thinking about I was going to blush.

Matt was in his little office finishing off some work when he came back into the room he went and got changed in the bathroom I was looking at my phone when I looked up to see Matt come out of the bath room in just a pair of boxer shorts on if my eye could pop out of my head they would have, I could see all his tattoos and for the first time I could fully see his markings they went from his right arm up to his chest then around to his back I swear I could of melted right there and then. I saw Matt smirk and look at me oh no I must have not blocked him out when I thought that what I have got myself into now.

“You could have melted?” he asked in a cheeky tone I just blushed and turned over in bed to get comfy I heard him chuckle and get into bed , this bed was so comfy I ended up falling a sleep pretty easy but im pretty sure I heard Matt say goodnight to me.

The sun was peaking through the Curtain a bit and it woke me up I went to turn over but to my surprise I turned over to be facing Matt I looked down to see that he had an arm around my waist I smiled a little and thought he must of done it in his sleep I snuggled into him a bit being careful not to wake him up, really I shouldn't be doing this because I have only officially know that im his mate for a couple of days but it just felt right like this was the place I was meant to be in his arms.

“Good morning” Matt mumbled

“Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you” I told him

“Its fine the sun woke me up” he told me

“I guess we better get up and start getting stuff ready for the BBQ” I mumbled turning over to get out of bed but I was pulled back in by Matt’s arms.

“No five more minutes” he mumbled into my shoulder I giggled a bit but moved from his hold.

“Nope we have to get up” I told him he pulled a sad face but got up anyways.

I walked down the stairs to find that May was in the kitchen already setting stuff up it was only 8:30 but she was already up and doing stuff.

“What you doing up so early?” I asked

“I could ask you the same thing” she said I laughed but agreed I started helping her with the food, it didn't take us that long for us to make all the salads and prep the food Jane came and helped us she said she had invited a couple of her friends that she had know from her old pack which we were fine with.

I was looking at what clothes to wear today when May knocked on the door I told her to come in and she was holding up two bikinis.

“Which one?” she asked I looked at her chooses and I pointed to the blue red and white flag one she smiled and said thanks then started looking at my bikinis.

“Oh I love this star one you so have to wear this” she said holding up my rainbow star bikini I nodded and said thank you for helping me choose.

Soon after I got ready I went out the back to see that Janes friend were here she came over to me with them to introduce us.

“This is Julie and Rachel” she said Julie looked like a sweet girl and Rachel looked nice but it looked like she was hiding something.

“Its nice to meet yous” I told them we talked for a little bit before I had to go do something when I came back I went and talked to May I was going to ask where Matt was but I didn’t have to ask because I saw him standing with Brian near the Bbq getting it started then I saw Rachel by him she seemed to just be talking to him but she seemed a bit to flirty for my liking.

“She’s being a bit to flirty with Matt isn’t she?” May asked noticing it to.

“Yeah she is” I told her.

I kept my eye on Rachel and she kept flirting with Matt she was being very obvious with it I was listening in on what she was saying to him and Matt would ignore her or brush her off which made me happy but it was pissing me off how she still kept doing it Jane even told her that I was his Mate but she just shrugged, I turned to look at her again to see that she had was leaning on Matt a bit and I saw that she started tracing his Markings that was it she has pushed it to much no one touches my Mate and gets away with it.

I walked over to Rachel to see that she was still trying to lean on Matt even though he pushed her off him.

“Rachel that is enough” I told her she just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

“What im not doing anything wrong” she said in a bitchy tone.

“Yes you are no one touches my mate and gets away with it so back off” I said getting more pissed off by the minute.

“Or what?” she asked with a smirk

“You will leave Matt alone and you will leave this house that is no way to treat an alpha” I said raising my voice so it sounded like I was pissed which i was!!

As soon as I did that she looked straight down at the grown and nodded it was like a wash of power just came over me and it felt really good!

“Im sorry I didn't realize you were his Mate” she told me still looking at the ground.

“You did know I heard Jane tell you, I don’t care if you are from another pack im telling you to leave and you will not be welcome here you don’t have any respect” I told her and she nodded again and walked out of the back yard to her car, everyone was silent for a moment until I looked at Jane and she had her head to the ground.

“I’m sorry alpha I didn’t know she would be like that”

“Its fine Jane its not your fault your not responsible for her actions” I told her she nodded but still had her head looking at the ground.

“You can look up Jane im not Mad at you” she nodded and looked up I smiled at her and she smiled back.

“And that’s why she’s Alpha” Johnny commented and everyone agreed I looked at them funny and Matt smiled putting his arm around me.

“You just stood up to her and she couldn’t even look you in the eye she was to nervous and scared to even move until you told her” Matt told me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

‘Im proud of you for doing that’ I heard Matt say to me I looked up at him to see him smiling.

The rest of the party went well with out any problems well except for the fact that Jimmy threw me in the pool he said it was a tradition for anyone that was new it was kind of funny but weird at the same time.

So today was good I’ve started to find what I’m capable of doing its good to know that I can have power over someone if they are doing something wrong and I can tell them to stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the long wait but ive had a block on this story and i had no idea where to go with it but now i have new ideas and im back into writing :) so i hope you enjoy this chapter.
thanks to all my readers who commented i hope yous keep telling me what yous think!

Emma
May
Jane