Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

When You Were Younger

I'd just got back from a long arse day of school. I had new bruises from the bullies and I was about to get more from my abusive mother...great. I sighed and opened the door to be smacked in the face by the smell of drugs and alcohol, as soon as I stepped in side I was attacked by fists and nast comments made by my no good of a mother. The comments ranged from "why is there a faggot living in my house", "I didn't raise a faggot son" "Oliver you're such a fuck up, you worthless piece of shit" and other, yeah you get what I'm saying good.
I'm just your typical "emo" boy who gets "bullied" and who "cuts" yep that's me summed in to around three maybe four words.
After my mums "abuse" I slowly walked upstairs carrying my fat arse body step by step. Once I reached the top I walked down the hallway and into my safe place, my hide out, my freedom, and that place is my bedroom. It has a lock on it thank fucking god or I'd be smashed in the head to be woken up. Just imagine the head ache man.

You're all probably thinking, gosh he doesn't give a shit about anything, but I do. I just act like I don't.

My bedrooms the only place where I can really "let my emotions run free" as one would say. I'm quite dramatic in some ways, I guess this is my way of showing my self to someone...if they actually gave a shit.

I flopped on my bed and opened my laptop to be honest it was a new one my brother Tom got me before he and my dad moved.

*-* *-* *-* *-*
Flashback;

I awoke from my slumber and climbed out of my bed, only to hear nothing. "What was going on" I though to my self. So I did what any other normal person would do and walk down the stairs, to still hear nothing. I walked in to the kitchen to see my mum crying her eyes out.
"Mum are you o-okay?" I asked stammering a bit at the end.
"He left, he fucking left and its all your bloody fault you worthless shit! He took Tom instead of you!" She shouted at me. This is where it all started.
I ran back upstairs, in to my room I cried for what seemed like hours and hours until I noticed a note and a wrapped box sitting on my dest. I climbed of my bed to have a closer look, I took the note first and it read.

Dear Oli

I'll always love you, but me and dad are leaving. Mum is to much to handle, and dad can't handle you. I know it sounds harsh, but you depression is getting worse and he doesn't want to find you...dead one day, he wouldn't be able to handle it. I left you a laptop, and my skype user name so we can still keep in touch.

Love Tom

After that I opened the box, and as he said he left me a laptop and his skype user name. Then reality hit me...they were gone.

*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*
End of flash back.

So yeah that's it.

I logged on to facebook, to see the normal.
"Go kill your self"
"You're ugly"
"Faggot"
Blah, blah, blah. I don't even know why I go on facebook anyway. I guess I'm just hoping Tom will message me saying he's coming back?

I logged out of facebook and checked my one and only love tumblr. I could post all my photos on there and get no hate for once.
I logged on and I had a message, I clicked on the icon on the message and it read..

"WOW:o you're so cute, its unreal like wow:o" I couldn't help but smile a little, but I immediately though it was some sick joke. I did reply though.
"Wow erm thank you.." I know it seems harsh I'm just not used to compliments..
I clicked on the user, not being a stalker or anything and man this boy was HOT!
His name is Josh, he's 18 so a year older and he lives in London.
I was going through his pictures and as I was about to log off, I had a new message.
"Why do you say it like that?"
Oh shit.
"I never get compliments so I don't know how to reply I guess/:"
I instantly regretted that, I just made my self sound like a sob story. "Its fine man, but what I said is true!;) and I mean you're fucking beautiful to be honest" Josh's next message said.

Okay I think I'm liking him a little...only a little.

Before I could reply my laptop shut off and my mum was moaning from the room next door... Great she's got one of her little "friends" round. So I decided to get an early night and fall asleep, with a real smile on my face for the first time in years, all because of a certain boy named Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title You Me At Six

Sorry if there's not much, short chapter..sorry
Comment what you think