Status: COMMENT AND ILL GIVE YOU PIZZA

Cold Night

Daydream Away

I was walking up to my front porch, just getting out of my car. I'd been at collage all day and there was nothing more than wanting to go home and go on tumblr.

I finally got through the door, ignoring my mums questions. They were the same every sing day "how was collage" "have you got a girlfriend you're not telling me about" its kind of funny actually because I need a girlfriend xD

I logged on to facebook getting hit on by random girls, with tiny boobs and a small arse..to be honest I'm not really sure what my preference is, I've only ever dated girls and to be honest I've never felt anything for them, but I'm not telling my mum I'm questioning my sexuality because she's a homophobic.
I logged out of facebook and logged on to the holy tumblr, I was scrolling through my dash board when I came across the most stunning boy I've ever seen. I clicked on his icon and went through his blog, he had long brown hair, the most beautiful brown puppy dog eyes I've ever seen, and he had the most perfect smile ever. I needed to message him.
I clicked on the message button and typed
"WOW:o you're so cute, its unreal like wow:o"
I hit send and a few moments later I got a reply.
I clicked on the reply
"Wow erm thank you.." Wow that's a bit harsh, the good looking people are always dicks, I though to my self.
"I never get compliments so I don't know how to reply I guess/:"
I now feel like a grade A arse hole "Its fine man, but what I said is true!;) and I mean you're fucking beautiful to be honest" I replied.

After that I got no reply so I went to bed and though about oli.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
The next morning I woke up, feeling happy for once, I smiled and opened up tumblr, and to my surprise I had a new message, so I clicked on the icon and the new message read.
"Wow thanks man, it means a lot. You're not so bad your self josh;)x" he put a fucking x omg and he called me beautiful holy fuck omg!

Once my fangirling was o-v-e-r over I replied, for once I was nervous what the hell?
"Thanks, I've never been called that before:*" what..I just realised I put a kissy face....
I'm a fuck up.
I logged out and hopped in the shower, letting the warm water send sensational chills down my body. I hopped out of the shower and grabbed my light blue skinny jeans, a fresh pair of boxers, a lain t-shirt, checkered shirt and my leather jacket. I got dressed did my hair, pulled on some trainer socks and grabbed my nikes. I grabbed my bag for collage making sure I got all of my course work and I grabbed my guitar, that I almost forgot and left the house. My mum leaves for work really early because she's a nurse so I hardly ever see her.

I walked down the road, freezing since it was the middle of november humming along to irom maiden, when I walked past a boy. He look familiar but I couldn't place a name on it?
I carried on walking trying to put a name to the face. I mean it looked a lot like Oli, but he lived in sheffield so it couldn't of been, could it?
♠ ♠ ♠
So um yeah here's chapter two, hope you guys enjoy :*