Status: Updated 4/26/17.

Ready to Live

Chapter 7

Only two months have passed since that, but my life has never been happier than it was since the beginning of Luke and I's doomed relationship. Knowing that Brandon is not a monster like whatshisname and he can't even fathom the idea of hurting me in any possible way gives me the relief I wanted for way too long, although way too long was six months, it felt like a lifetime. I'm spending as much time with him as I can, which is planned for today. He's due to pick me up as he's done several times and we're spending time at his apartment since it's just a shitty ass day out; there was no way we wanted to go out in that weather.

Things also couldn't be better for Mason; as of a month ago, he has been seeing a gorgeous guy named Caden. I know how happy he's been since I've met him. Caden was in the front row for a show already when the show was a half hour from starting. Mason caught his eye as he was the stage adjusting something. He blushed and smiled back and walked off when he was finished what he was doing on the stage. He immediately came dashing over to me where I was close by and began gushing about the guy who had his eye on him; he also discretely showed me him, who I immediately approved of. He and Caden are due to go out to a movie, then dancing tonight, while hopefully, I'll still be with Brandon.

"So, what are you and Brandon up to today?" Mason asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Movies and food at his apartment."

I was smiling then I bit my lip.

"But you're hoping for more."

He was right, but I was hoping for a lot more.

"How could you tell?"

"You're very easy to read."

I nodded.

"You're ready for the next step?" he asked, raising his eyebrow and smirking.

"Beyond ready. I know it's been a couple months, but I just do. I've been thinking about it for the past week and the urge just keeps getting stronger."

I've wanted to rip his clothes off as I wanted him to rip mine off and have some of the best sex I've ever had in his bedroom for the past week. I want it to happen today or more likely tonight, but who knows... we are spending the day in his apartment, after all.

"I'd love to have you gab about it tomorrow and I'd love to see you even happier than you've been these past couple months."

"Well, who ever said I'd gab about it to you?" I said, smirking and trying not to laugh.

"Come on, girl. Are you kidding me?"

"I'm joking, Mase. You're the first person I'm gonna tell you how it went!" I said, pushing his shoulder.

"You're hilarious."

And with that, the doorbell rang.

"That's him! I love you. I'll either see you tonight or in the morning."

"Let's hope it's in the morning. I love you too, Sasha."

After hugging him, I picked up my purse and answered the door.

"Hi babe." he said.

"Hi, Brandon."

"Ready to go?"

"Absolutely. Bye, Mason."

"Bye, Sasha. Have a great time!"

"Don't worry. I will."

We then closed the door and walked to his car.

"Hey. How are you?" he asked.

"Wonderful. You?"

"Amazing."

"Ready for today? 'Cause I surely am."

"Absolutely."

The relatively short trip to his apartment was full of conversation and laughter.

"You know how I told you I was gonna make us lunch?"

"Yeah."

"I decided that I wanted to make something you love."

There are several things that I love. What could it possibly be?

"And that is?"

"Something Asian."

Doesn't help much.

"Oh, come on Brandon. Just tell me."

He laughed.

"You have to guess."

"Does it have noodles?"

"Yes."

"Is it from Thailand?"

"Yes."

"Pad Thai!"

He nodded and smiled.

"Oh my God! You're amazing."

I dashed over to the kitchen and gave him a huge kiss.

"Thank you." he said wrapping his arms around me.

"What made you decide to do this?"

"I've seen you eat it a few times and saw how much you enjoy it. I figured you'd appreciate eating it for free for once."

"You're too sweet. Can I help?"

"Nope. This is all for you, so you can't."

I pouted.

"All you get to do is watch me cook after I soak these noodles. They take forever."

"I'm gonna enjoy it."

"I'm gonna enjoy you admiring my skills."

"Your skills?" I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Yeah. My amazing skills in the kitchen."

"Ok. Can't wait to watch Chef Brandon Sutter cooking his girlfriend an amazing meal then."

He laughed which prompted me to laugh. His laughter is contagious when I'm around him; there's no way around it.

"I'll get these noodles soaked and come watch tv with you until I can do the actual cooking."

"Sounds good."

And that's what happened. I snuggled into him and watched tv as we waited for his alarm to go off for the noodles. Once they were done, I sat near the kitchen and began watching him cook. It was incredibly sexy and definitely turned me on which was good at the moment since I was starving.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself."

"Yeah. I definitely am."

"Thought you would, but I didn't think you'd enjoy yourself that much."

Can he tell? Can he tell how turned on I am?

"Well, you're a great cook."

I saw him smirk and turn off the burner as he finished cooking and walked over to me.

What is- What is he doing?

I got my answer quickly as I felt his lips on mine and him picking me up. When I realized what he was thinking, I hooked my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Am I reading this right?" he asked as we began making a trip toward his bedroom.

"Absolutely." I said breathlessly.

"Thank goodness."

I had never kissed him like this before, so hungrily that all thoughts of lunch were gone. After he slammed the door with his foot, he threw me on the bed where I laughed for a second before I became serious again. He stripped down to his briefs while I stripped to my bra and panties... sexy bra and panties, all the while lying on his bed. Yeah. I was that hopeful about this happening when I was getting dressed this morning. My heart pounded as I saw him look at me again, rather hungrily and ready to pounce. He came onto the bed and laid on top of me, kissing me as I wrapped my arms around his back. He went to my neck and bit down hard causing me to moan, but when he got to my boobs, that was a whole other story. The second he removed my bra, they were free and his hands were all over them.

"They are beautiful. They are perfect." he said in between multiple kisses to them.

"Thank you." I said, blushing.

He then continued downward and began laying a few kisses to my stomach before he reached my panties. He slipped his hand in my panties and began rubbing me; the sensitivity was intense and I let out a huge moan.

"Fuck! That feels good."

"Just wait till..."

He drifted off and pulled my panties down, taking them off and tossing them somewhere across the room. When he replaced his fingers with his tongue, I went crazy and grabbed a hold of some of his messy hair. After a few minutes, he came back and his lips were back on mine.

"Ready?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes." I said in the same way.

Once he got that condom on, I was even more ready. I gasped when he entered me and I closed my eyes once he was in.

"Good?" he asked.

"Great."

He smiled and went in and out slowly, but eventually starting to go faster and faster. I dug my nails into his back which caused him to hiss and stare deeply into my eyes. I immediately kissed him when he did that and he kissed me back.

"You're a-mazing." I said as a moan interrupted me.

"Look who's t- fuck -alking."

I was beyond flattered.

Several minutes and moans later, I was on the verge of cumming. If I hadn't dug my nails enough, they were even deeper and I think I drew blood.

"So. Fucking. Close." I moaned.

"Me too."

And with another, we were there and very sweaty. Immediately after, he laid his head in the crook of my neck; it was lovely.

"How long?" he asked.

"How long what?"

"You know."

"Oh. For the past week, I've wanted to rip your clothes off. You?"

"About the same time. I don't know how I controlled myself."

I laughed.

"Hey, I drew blood. Sorry." I said, showing him my nails.

"That is perfectly fine." he said laughing as well.

I nodded and sighed.

"How long it's been?" he asked.

"Three months. You?"

"Oh, boy. Five months, I think."

"No one should have to go more than a month without having sex. It's so amazing."

"You can say that again. That was the best sex I've ever had."

I blushed again.

"Really?"

"That's not something that I'd lie about."

"I gotta say the same thing. I can't remember the last time I had that kind of sex before."

I don't know how much time passed, but I knew we had fallen into a deep sleep. I was half laying on him as I had an arm around my back. I stirred first when I heard his stomach growl.

"Food." I mumbled.

"What?" he asked sleepily.

"Food."

"Mmm."

"I heard your stomach growl."

"We oughta go out and eat then."

"We should, but I don't wanna get out of bed." I said into his chest.

He laughed.

"I don't want to either, but we need to eat. We can always come back."

"Ok."

"You can even just go out and eat in your bra and panties, which I love by the way. Were you prepared?"

"Absolutely."

"I was hoping for this too." he said, putting his briefs back on.

I was speechless.

"I'll meet you out there."

"Ok." I said, putting my bra back on.

After I heard him make it to the kitchen, I walked down the hall and waited for food. He was putting food on separate plates and placing them in the microwave one at a time.

"Hey." he said, handing me my plate and a fork.

"Hey."

"Where do you wanna eat?" he asked a minute later.

"Living room."

So, we walked into the living room and sat on the floor to eat.

"This is delicious. Thank you."

"My pleasure. You're delicious too...all of you."

I almost choked on what I was eating. After I swallowed my bite of food, I gave him a look.

"You did not just say that."

"I think I just did." he said, smirking.

There's something else I wanted to say, but I was a little unsure about saying it.

"I want a taste of your friend who made me feel so good earlier." I said with a smirk of my own.

He smirked again.

"I'm sure he'd love that."

I blushed and buried my head into his shoulder.

"Can't believe I just said that."

He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"I can't either, but I'm glad you did."

I laughed.

"That's good to know."

I went back to my food after that conversation and smiled when I finished eating.

"Thanks for lunch. I loved it... especially after that strenuous workout I had earlier."

"The best workout there is."

"You can say that again."

"Wanna work out more later then?"

I gave him a look.

"What do you think?"

"Yeah. Stupid question."

"What do you wanna do till then?"

"Let's watch a movie or two before Round #2."

"Sounds like a plan." I said before kissing him.

We managed to get through a couple movies, but I don't know how we did that. As soon as we did, he lifted me up again and we dashed into his bedroom, ditching the little amount of clothing we still had on. I managed to push him on the bed, locking lips once again before I moved to the foot of the bed and got down on my knees; I detest kneeling, but hey, I'm about to give my boyfriend a blowjob, so I don't really care. After taking a deep breath, I let it out and put my lips on him which elicited a deep moan that I was beyond happy for. I then proceeded to take him in, inch by inch until I was fully immersed and he seemed to be in heaven.

"Enjoying yourself?" I said before I ran my tongue down the underside of his cock.

He nodded, clearly out of breath; I grinned, then suddenly, another thought came to mind, but I waited till he was on the verge of cumming to say it, which was about five minutes later.

"How many licks does it take...?"

And with another lick, he was there and made a huge mess all over my face and chest. I don't like messes, not in the least, but this mess I loved. A giant grin appeared on my face as he moved back onto the bed and I climbed on top of him. He pulled me down, roughly this time, but not enough to hurt me and wrapped his arms around my body tightly and attacked my lips hungrily.

"You are so delicious." he said in a very sexy, yet raspy, voice.

"You mean you taste delicious, because you really do?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Smartass."

"You love it."

"I love you."

My heart began to race a bit more.

Did he- Did he just that he loves me? After two months of dating? That's crazy!

"Sasha? Are you okay?" he said as he seemed to catch his breath.

Life is crazy. Love is even crazier. Honestly, does it matter when you feel it? When you say it? Ok. Say something, Sasha. He's clearly concerned right now.

"I love you, too." I said as I looked straight into his gorgeous brown eyes.

I seemed to catch my breath as well, but that didn't mean that my heart wasn't still beating a million miles a minute.

"You worried me there for a second." he said.

"I'm fine. It just caught me off guard, you know? It's crazy."

"Crazy but true."

"You can say that again." I said before reattaching my lips to his.

He gradually moved his hands toward my ass and gave it a nice squeeze. Boy, did that feel good.

"Can I take off your panties and bra, now?"

"Of course."

And once he did, I felt free.

"Can I take a seat?"

"I'd love for you to take a seat." he said, ready to place his hands on my hips.

I smiled and took a seat after he put on a condom. I gasped as I sat down and took him in. Once I started to get a rhythm, Brandon had his hands on my hips and I was in heaven. Riding someone is so much different than being in the missionary position; having more control is fantastic and I absolutely love it. I threw my head back and closed my eyes as his hands put my pressure on my hips that was sure to leave bruises I was more than happy to have.

"I love you." I moaned after a few minutes.

"I love you, too." he said as he pulled my head down and kissed me.

After about ten minutes, I was on the verge of cumming as was Brandon; just go up and down two more times and... we're there. I tilted my head back and let out one last moan before I leaned forward and collapsed on his chest.

"You're so comfortable." I said as I laid my head in the crook of his neck.

His strong arms were wrapped around my torso, securing me in place.

"Glad you think so."

"I know so. I could lay here all day."

"You could?"

"Yeah." I said, yawning.

"Wanna take a nap, then?"

"I'd love a nap."

Only a few minutes later, I was out like a light. Turns out, I ended up spending the night with us having more fun that I was more than thrilled to have.