Status: Completed, but editing along the way.

Change of Species

Zach

I was so happy that she had said yes. I couldn't wait to marry her. I finished hunting and headed back home. When I reached the land boundaries to transform, Marcus was waiting for me. "What's going on?"Marcus grinned at me. "I just thought I would see what you are up to." I nodded and quickly dressed. I walked into the house, worried about Zea. She was sleeping soundly when I entered the room.

I smiled and walked closer to the bed. She was smiling slightly in her sleep. I sighed softly and laid down beside her. I gently stroked her hair and slipped into a deep sleep. I was happier than I had ever been. Zea will make the perfect wife. When I awoke, Zea was staring at me. "Hi, sweetie."

She grinned and kissed me. "I'm glad that you are so happy." She laid her head on my chest and relaxed."So my future wife, what do you want to do today?"She blushed. "I have no idea. I have to tell you something." That sentence really worried me. She then proceeded to tell me.

"Marcus tried to get me back while you were gone. He was in our room and wouldn't leave. Even after I told him to." I sighed loudly. I knew taht hew as going to cause trouble sooner or later. I just didn't expect it to be right after I proposed to her. I needed to have a serious talk with him. She leaned against me and I tried to stop worrying. Marcus would not like what was coming to him.