Status: Completed, but editing along the way.

Change of Species

Mackenzea

He was so sweet to me. I cared about him a lot and I felt bad about causing a fight between him and Emma. But, there wasn't anything I could do about it. I sighed softly and watched him as he ate. He had a monster appetite. No, he did literally! He finished eating and began to clean up the mess. "Look, Zach, I'm really sorry about Emma. I didn't mean to start a fight." He smiled at me and hugged me gently. "I told you not to worry about it. She will be fine. She just needs to calm down and realize that it's my house and I can do whatever I want. She just thinks that since she lives here too, that she can tell me what to do. Which she can't." I smiled a little and kissed him gently. He made my heart beat even though it had stopped a long time ago.

He gently stroked my face while staring into my eyes. I felt completely at ease.He made me feel really safe. He picked me up and carried me out into the woods. Night had fallen, and the stars had blanketed the sky. It was very romantic and peaceful. He stared at me with those yellow-gold eyes that made my knees weak. "I have waited my entire life to find someone like you. I know we haven't known each other for long, but I'm in love with you." I wasn't sure what to say. We had only known each other for a few days. But, I felt like I had known him my entire life. I smiled at him and kissed him gently."I feel as if I am falling for you too. I am so glad we met each other." He kissed me deeply and continued to romance me until the sun came up.