Status: Finished ; Sequel coming!

Where I Want to Be

Chapter 2

“Hi Miss Benson. Here’s someone to see Mr.Shadows. He says his name is Lovado” a security guard told me as I was busy cooking in the kitchen. I smiled at him.
“Alright thanks Tony. Can you call Gretha in please?”
“Sure thing Miss Benson”
The security guard called in one of the billion servants and I told her to keep an eye on the food I was cooking.
I walked inside Matt’s office to see Jimmy and Brian inside.
“Matt , Tony told me to tell you that there’s a guy in front , his name’s Lovado”
“why didn’t Tony come and tell me that himself? It’s not your job” Matt said.
I laughed , “oh come on baby he didn’t want to disturb. You’re a mean guy when you’re disturbed”
Brian and Jimmy laughed
“True that man” Brian said.
Matt narrowed his eyes and then smiled ; “never to you though baby”
“Exactly. Now go. I need to go check on my food”
“Alright. You guys tag along” he ordered to Jim and Bri.
They nodded and Matt quickly pecked my lips before the trio walked out of the office.
I smiled at the pictures on Matt’s desk , the first one is a picture of him and I having a random moment on the patio and Johnny snapping it without us knowing. The next one was a photo of me posing for him in a funny picture 2 months ago.

Zacky came down as I was back in the kitchen taking the Sweet saucy chicken Pricatto out of the oven.
“Hey Kar” he greeted me , “it smells delicious. When are we eating?”
I laughed. Typical Zacky , always thinking of food.
“In about two hours. I still need to make the mashed patatos and salad.”
“awww I love you Kar-Kar. You’re making me fat though”
I laughed. “You can never be fat ZV”
He chuckled. “Thanks. Anyway Johnny is coming back tomorrow so we’re going to Hunters to get more whores for him”
I grimaced ; “that sounds so unhealthy. Why don’t you guys just get normal girlfriends?”
Zacky laughed ; “one day Karina , one day”
“Hopefully that day comes soon.”
Martin , another security guard came into the kitchen and told Zacky that Matt wants him so Zacky gave me one last smile and left the room.
Martin gave me a smile and told me my food smells nice before leaving. Matt told me to never feed the staff and security guards and whores. 5 of the staff ladies makes them food while I only make for me and my boys and guests.
I set up the radio to the country station and let it blare softly through the speakers while making food.
After awhile I heard yelling coming from Matt’s office. There was a few voice screaming , one of them was Matt’s and another one was Brian and Zacky. Then followed by a strong spanish accent voice , I guess that was the man named Lovado.
Suddenly there was a loud bang , followed by strong voices and then a gunshot.
I gasped and stood still in the kitchen. All I could hope was that Lovado was shot or better yet , nothing was shot.
Zacky walked into the kitchen with a smile on his face. “we’re fine. Matt told me to come reassure you. None of us was shot , Matt shot Lovado in the arm.”
I nodded , “alright thanks. Who was he anyway?”
“He’s a dealer who borrowed money from the Mob. Jose Martinez , the head boss of the Mob told Matt to handle him.”
“Well luckily nobody was shot dead in the house. I would personally kill you if there was a dead body in the house”
“Hopefully not just me?”
I laughed , “no I’d kill you all with the help of the security guards”
Zacky chuckled , “well tell that to your boyfriend. I can’t wait to see his reaction”
“What about seeing my reaction?” Matt asked , strolling into my humble abode.
“Kari says if there’s ever a dead body in the house , she would kill us all”
Matt chuckled and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist from behind.
“Goodluck with that”